• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

Finally got a blazing + OPK this morning! So excited.. Poor DH, Last cycle I O 3 days earlier so this month we started BDing 3 nights ago :( soooo wore out

Sorry to all the ladies who had the :witch: get them :hugs:

AFM- 5dpo and not much happening on my end. I thought I felt some twinges on the left side but I am not entirely sure. My nipples have been itchy off and on since yesterday. Anyone hear of that before? Could the be a possible sign?

....So...I'm back in again :wacko:

I thought it was AF but was just a few streaks of blood in some clear CM. I tested and swear there's a faint line, I posted in the tests forum if anyone can take a look/tweak?

Oooh FC then.
I had itchy nipples yday but at 3dpo I can't see it being anything.

Hi ladies, just an update. Things are not looking good for us this month.. Had our follow up ultrasound today. Got a positive on an opk this morning had 5 good follies but my lining was still only at 5 mm. So the fore they decided to cancel my iui. Trying on our own which hasn't worked the first 5 times.. One more round of clomid next month and then who knows what are next path is... Aiming for an iui next month if my lining thickens. I wish all the rest of you good luck in you 2ww.

Sorry to hear that Dannixo!! :hugs:

Stephj25 I can see a faint line on the picture, but it's pretty hard to see! Give it a day or 2 and test again! :) Maybe use a 'proper' test.... They seem to show up stronger/earlier than the cheapies, even if the cheapies say they detect a low amount of hcg they usually don't!

Sorry to hear that Dannixo!! :hugs:

Stephj25 I can see a faint line on the picture, but it's pretty hard to see! Give it a day or 2 and test again! :) Maybe use a 'proper' test.... They seem to show up stronger/earlier than the cheapies, even if the cheapies say they detect a low amount of hcg they usually don't!

thanks!! I've got a frer but I'm saving it until Sat (when AF is due). Can you change me to sat please? :)

PS. Good luck to all you other lovely ladies that are still in!!

....So...I'm back in again :wacko:

I thought it was AF but was just a few streaks of blood in some clear CM. I tested and swear there's a faint line, I posted in the tests forum if anyone can take a look/tweak?

There is a line!! Congrats :)

Finally got a blazing + OPK this morning! So excited.. Poor DH, Last cycle I O 3 days earlier so this month we started BDing 3 nights ago :( soooo wore out

Aww that is exhausting. TTC can totally wear a person out! Happy you had a positive though - I'd give a $1000 to get one of those right now!

Hi girls I'm not v good at charting, and it is my first month trying to temp! But sadly stopped at 5dpo due to a family problem and went back to Wales!
Have temped again yday and today and temp is rising! Af is due today, what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm out too! AF showed up last night.

Sorry girls!! Sorry AF got you!! :hugs:
Good luck next cycle!!!

Becca_89 your chart is looking really good!! Even if you didn't temp in between.... if AF was due today I wouldn't have expected your temp to up! It would've probably gone down (as you probably know) so I'd say: :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->