• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

I can just about see it (if I don't zoom it in) but I don't think there's any colour to it. And if it's a bfp it should've got darker since the last time you did one....

Thank you for looking, I agree with you, they don't seem to be getting darker. So Im leaning towards a bad month for me :( but not out till af
Just confused! Temp is still high aswell!

Have you got any other tests??? Maybe try one of those.... When is/was AF due??

Af was due Thursday, so would of thought it would be a strong bfp by now, i have some more of the same and one frer, but I'm going to try hold on until Monday now, give af a chance to come!
Hard hard! Wher did these line eyes come from? Lol

hey ladies! :wave:

Im TTC my 2nd after vasectomy reversal and this is my 1st cycle,so im basing my cycle length etc on my okd cycle when i was TTC my 1st.

So, could you put me down to test on 28th please? Thanks! Xx

Welcome live_in_hope and georgebaby1 and good luck!! :)

just letting you know im long out af arrived on wednesday booo

Got my positive O test today...a nice smiley face on my clearblue easy. We start BDing tonight!

View attachment 595637
this is opk today....it's positive am i right?

So I'm still getting positives like this each day since then! No ewcm though so no idea what is going on. ...only thing I can think of is that my body keeps gearing up to O but not managing it....quite confused! !
So sorry to all that af got, I really do hope next month is lucky for you all. Not many bfps so far, perhaps there will be an influx of them soon to make up for it.
Anyone testing today and does anyone have any symptoms to share? I have sore boobs, and a nasty taste in my mouth. ..but I am full of cold so I guess that's not surprising.

I'm getting all the symptoms but mainly mood swings, fatigue and cramps. Count down to being able to test!

Sounds promising....bet you're dying to poas!

View attachment 595637
this is opk today....it's positive am i right?

So I'm still getting positives like this each day since then! No ewcm though so no idea what is going on. ...only thing I can think of is that my body keeps gearing up to O but not managing it....quite confused! !
So sorry to all that af got, I really do hope next month is lucky for you all. Not many bfps so far, perhaps there will be an influx of them soon to make up for it.
Anyone testing today and does anyone have any symptoms to share? I have sore boobs, and a nasty taste in my mouth. ..but I am full of cold so I guess that's not surprising.

Did you ever stop getting positives?? even if it was just for a day or 2??
I know that sometimes opks can be positive when you're pregnant... obviously just cause you're getting +opks doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant (if you've already ovulated) but it could be...
Have you taken a pregnancy test??? And do you temp?? cause then you'd be able to tell if you ovulated or not....

I don't temp unfortunately:dohh: I'm really not sure because there was a few days I didn't do any opk, being lacksy daisy this month really hasn't paid off because now I haven't a clue where I am. Now whenever I take an opk it's positive. Ic's showing nothing, except the faint shadow of a line that is definitely in my imagination. Guess I'm just gonna keep bd'ing and randomly testing with ic's. How are you feeling now....hopeful for this cycle? You are so good, looking after us all. X

yay pinkmummyof3 it's your testing day today!! :) Good luck!! :)

Well I did another ic and the faint faint line is a little less "in my imagination", but a frer showed nothing. Oh how I wish I could fast forward to tomorrow morning, even though school hols will bs over and I'll be back to school runs lol. I promise myself each time I won't do this again. Wish I had the will power to hold off until af is late!!

Can you upload a picture??

Hopefully it'll turn into a definite positive soon!! :)

OMG Noo!! I can't believe you're 16 weeks already!!! Look at that little baby on that scan photo!! Awesome!! So happy for you!! :hugs:
How are you feeling???

Me and hubby are taking it easy this month.... Doctor said that hubby's anti-depressants won't have an effect on hubby's sperm (cause I read online that they do, but he said it was b.s.) So hoping that the doctor is right about that. He said it was more likely to be me, stress changing my cycle, but it's not that cause obv. I'm temping so I can tell.... So we're taking it easy this month, no opks, just temping and trying not to think about it too much, to reduce stress. And if that doesn't work this month I'm gonna stop temping next month and just ntnp.

I'm good, thanks! I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since I got my :bfp: now! Got my 20 week scan on 10th May so hoping to find out what we're having then :) Feeling baby move now - Well have been for the last 3/4 weeks but didn't realise till 2/3 weeks ago.

Hope all is going well with you x

Hi, I have checked with two GPs and now the fertility clinic about the antidepressants,as my husband takes them for nerve pain. All have said it shouldn't be a problem. Dh has also has sperm test done and that was ok.
Sorry to come in late but my af fell at the very start of this month and now is due the last day so I will be testing 29 th of march and keeping an eye on this thread :) good luck everybody. Not temping, using clear blue monitor to determine ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->