April Testers

Thanks kitty for the warm welcome.

4 days until o hoping it wont delay planning to dtd 2 more times

Welcome Lizzie !!!!!

Good luck to you in this cycle ! That's strange that your cycle is extra long this month. I usually have 28-29 days cycles so I can't imagine how anxious to must be.

With your daughter , did you track Anythig that 1st month ? Or did it just happen? Without planning ?

Thank you so much for your kind welcome ladies and your lovely wishes. What a nice warm group to be part of!
BabyC4me I started temping the month before we started trying for my little girl and I was taking a preconception vitamin. I used the clear blue opk and we followed the SMEP method which is exhausting but it obviously paid off because I got the best little girl on the planet!!

Bding 3 days in a row now! Whoo hoo. I think DH wants this more then me, he is deff initiating it. Nervous I o on Sun morning and we will only be able to bd tomorrow and Friday! Really hope that those two days in between won't hurt the chances. Getting nervous

Thank you so much for your kind welcome ladies and your lovely wishes. What a nice warm group to be part of!
BabyC4me I started temping the month before we started trying for my little girl and I was taking a preconception vitamin. I used the clear blue opk and we followed the SMEP method which is exhausting but it obviously paid off because I got the best little girl on the planet!!

What is the SMEP method ?????

Bding 3 days in a row now! Whoo hoo. I think DH wants this more then me, he is deff initiating it. Nervous I o on Sun morning and we will only be able to bd tomorrow and Friday! Really hope that those two days in between won't hurt the chances. Getting nervous

Friday BD should do you in Hun!!!!!! Wishing you luck !!!!! Glad he is initiating it. Gives you motivation that he is ALL IN :hugs:

Xoxoxoxo

Robinsonmom - that's so awesome you're husband is in it! Mine is too!

My opk was getting darker yesterday so we bd'd and this morning I got my positive opk. The test line was darker than the control! We bd'd again tonight!

Will be testing April 20 (my birthday) hoping for a birthday bfp!

Babyc4me - smep is speem meets egg plan:

"Cycle days 1-7

CD1 is your first day of full flow
Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)
Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
Mark start dates on your calendar:
CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
CD10 daily OPK tests
Cycle day 8

BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK
Cycle day 10

Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive
+OPK day

BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
Skip a day and BD one more time.
Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35
Test day (or CD35)

If AF has not arrived, take a home pregnancy test
First morning urine (FMU) does not always yield the best results, you may wish to try with your second morning urine (SMU) or an afternoon test after a 3-4 hour hold (no liquids)
Got a BFP (big fat positive)? Share your success story!"

There's great action going on in the bedrooms here! I hope that there will be lots of BFP's in a couple of weeks time! Lots of new year babies!
I remember when we were trying for my daughter my husband being very excited at the prospects of SMEP but by the end of it he was like 'right so let's get this done'!!! I'd like to try it again this month if af ever comes! I'm on cd33 and 17dpo today and losing heart!

Guys I've lost my cervix... I've never lost my cervix... EVER... what could cause it to be so high??? I'm panicking slightly, I've never lost it before :(

I've never found mine!! The thoughts of it scares me a bit!

Ladies ladies !!!! The cervix is never lost !! Lol

It's probably really high which is a good sign of pregnancy I believe :). Not sure tho !

Keep searching for it !

It's probably really high which is a good sign of pregnancy I believe :). Not sure tho !

Keep searching for it !

Found it!!! It's in the strangest position ever! It's right up high, well over to the side, I can't even feel the end because it's buried up against the left hand side! What the hell is going on with it XD

Robinsonmom - that's so awesome you're husband is in it! Mine is too!

My opk was getting darker yesterday so we bd'd and this morning I got my positive opk. The test line was darker than the control! We bd'd again tonight!

Will be testing April 20 (my birthday) hoping for a birthday bfp!

Babyc4me - smep is speem meets egg plan:

"Cycle days 1-7

CD1 is your first day of full flow
Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)
Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
Mark start dates on your calendar:
CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
CD10 daily OPK tests
Cycle day 8

BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK
Cycle day 10

Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive
+OPK day

BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
Skip a day and BD one more time.
Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35
Test day (or CD35)

If AF has not arrived, take a home pregnancy test
First morning urine (FMU) does not always yield the best results, you may wish to try with your second morning urine (SMU) or an afternoon test after a 3-4 hour hold (no liquids)
Got a BFP (big fat positive)? Share your success story!"

Your timing sounds perfect mumpy I would not be surprised if you got your bfp hon

Keep searching for it !

Found it!!! It's in the strangest position ever! It's right up high, well over to the side, I can't even feel the end because it's buried up against the left hand side! What the hell is going on with it XD

Lol I know exactly what you mean this has happened to me before.

Happy Thursday ladies !!!!!

I hope everyone has a great cycle day !!!

:)

Just thought I'd check back in. This is a weird cycle for me, looks like I've ovulated 3 days early, usually O on cd21 and have done for the past 5 months at least. Typical as I have blood tests next week to check my hormones after me and my Doctor worked out the best day to schedule them using my cycles. Ah well, they've said to have them done anyway and I'm waiting to hear about a pelvic scan soon to check everything is ok.

I've actually been really lucky with my GP, she's been so supportive. I only stopped my bcp last July but as I have a very underactive thyroid she's not bothered about waiting a year to start tests. Can't say how much better I feel knowing that she's on my side.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->