April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Oh yay - my hips are starting to go... then it'll work round to the front of my pelvis - welcome back SPD, I've been expecting you.

Answers on a postcard how I'm meant to manage killer hills, a pushchair, a 17lb 6 month old and crutches.

Sounds impossible to me.

Ive just had to ask my mum to buy me yoga pants so i can use them as work trousers the ones im currently wearing are super tight and i have a button un-done.

I also get random pressure done below to i just guess its everythign growing. and i also get poking on the left side :s i thought i felt flutter early but im not sure not.

I am SURE i've had the odd flutter here and there too!! Can't wait for an unmistakable big fat kick!!

I am SURE i've had the odd flutter here and there too!! Can't wait for an unmistakable big fat kick!!

I can defiantly feel something its not gas for sure! as everyone says it will be
this being my 3rd pregnancy i know its likey to feel sooner.. i just feel fluters
and then ill get pressure in 1 side low down like pushing then it will move to
another side its a weird feeling!

Very jealous of your flutters ladies, I've had nothing yet! Getting very impatient, lol. Still, 16 weeks today so it can't be too much longer now... :)

Is that what the pressure is. Is it the baby? lol cause i get the pressure thing but i just dont feel flutter lol. the pressure moves when i go to touch it lol i never knew what that was lol

Hi ladies! I think I'm going to join you here, I can't relate to anything in first tri anymore!! I try going through the threads and nuttin... so here I am, due 4/24/13 =)

Whoo hooo Doll. Nice to see you over here now :) xxx

Hi ladies! I think I'm going to join you here, I can't relate to anything in first tri anymore!! I try going through the threads and nuttin... so here I am, due 4/24/13 =)

Yay! Welcome Dollface, good to see you here :)

So im now 14wks 4days :D Made it over to 2nd Tri Board, very happy.

Due 13th April and very excited yet very scared. And have an appointment with midwife today, but im not entirely sure what the appointment is for :shrug:

Devil- Aww you should get just a check up hun unless there is something wrong. Mines was just added paper work from blood tests into my folder and checking my pee test again. got got to hear babys heartbeat to. and check blood temp. I think its a main check up thing were they just see how your doing and such. It will be fine :) have you hear the heartbeat yet?

Hello - I have my 12 week scan tomorrow (12 wks and 5 days) and soooooo nervous :wacko: it's been a long and hard journey to reach this point and I can't quite believe I'm here and I know I should be positive...but it's hard!!

I think I will feel so much better when I hear the heartbeat and see everything's ok!! Fingers crossed!!! x

yay! thank you ladies! 13 weeks today whii! full of gas today lol stayed up since 5 am listening to my tummy grumble

I got my '20' week scan date....14th of December...I will be 22 weeks then and it's bloody ages away!!! I live in Dublin, my family live in the uk had a scan there at 10+5 thank god otherwise this would be my first scan!! They only scan u at 20 weeks here unless there is a problem! Going to have to get one done privately!

Hello - I have my 12 week scan tomorrow (12 wks and 5 days) and soooooo nervous :wacko: it's been a long and hard journey to reach this point and I can't quite believe I'm here and I know I should be positive...but it's hard!!

I think I will feel so much better when I hear the heartbeat and see everything's ok!! Fingers crossed!!! x

Hello
i have been lurking as did feel i fit in first tri anymore but know im not meant to be here till 13weeks lol

but i must be due the same day as you Wishing Well 2U so Hello:hi::wave:

im due the 26th April 2013 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"