April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

aww congrats on the orange cherrybump! I'm 14 weeks today :D I'm a lemon... that sounds a bit wrong to say haha xx

I'm now an orange too :D how exciting!

I was curious to know how big my uterus was, like is it the same size as the baby or much bigger. I found my answer yesterday in a book... At 14 weeks the placenta is the size of a small melon. So at 15 I guess it's s little bigger now. This is what will be giving us our bumps won't it :)

wow a small melon! No wonder since a few days ago my bump is suddenly looking so big! Congrats to you on your orange too!! xx

Feels good just watching the fruit getting better each week. From those tiny seeds cant wait to pop :)

My OB said right now our uterus is about the size of a grapefruit/melon!

I'm now an orange too :D how exciting!

I was curious to know how big my uterus was, like is it the same size as the baby or much bigger. I found my answer yesterday in a book... At 14 weeks the placenta is the size of a small melon. So at 15 I guess it's s little bigger now. This is what will be giving us our bumps won't it :)

I just hit 15 weeks, and started feeling some flutters, I can't wait for my gender scan on nov 12! Due April 12. I can't wait. What Doppler has every1 purchased? I'm trying to find a good one...

Cherry bump. I think me n you have the same due date, they keep switching me from the 8th to the 12th or vice versa...:)

I have a sonoline B

I just hit 15 weeks, and started feeling some flutters, I can't wait for my gender scan on nov 12! Due April 12. I can't wait. What Doppler has every1 purchased? I'm trying to find a good one...

I have a sonoline B too it's really good :) x

i keep stalking other peoples tickers to find my fruit lol

yeah becky you should get one lol.

Hey hun im due on the 7th lol

Is it wrong that im super bored and watching i didnt know i was pregnant on youtube :|.. Didnt even know they had it on there and i was randomly searching things to watch and it popped up at the size. I dont recommend watching it if your scared about birth or very emotional lol as i keep getting tears rolling down my face.

Letting myself have a good little cry before ryan comes home from holiday lol..

I know im sad, but i also watched one born every minue and the midwives and im waiting for the next season to start lol Im a freak x

I have watched every episode of one born every minute! (some of the older ones twice'!) I didn't watch any of the third series for ages after my m/c but when I got my bfp I watched the whole series in about 2 days! When is the next series coming out?
(also I watch I didn't know I was pregnant on YouTube....the shame! How did they not know??crazy!)
X

im not sure when the next series is lol.

I agree with you i would be shitting myself if i was in there place to. even the ones born in the toilet. think i have watched them all as there were bringing up other video's :( xx

Hi guys,

I've now officially moved over from 1st tri. Due on 20th April so 13 weeks and 1 day today (ticker is one day behind). :happydance:

How's everyone doing? I've been feeling a bit sick and faint over last couple of days - hoping that once my body makes some more blood over next couple of weeks I'll start feeling a bit better. Anyone else going through this low blood pressure thing? Hoping it doesn't last the whole pregnancy!

my bp was low at my last app i was quite concerned but they said its fine!! 89/54 is far to low for my liking though

my bp was low at my last app i was quite concerned but they said its fine!! 89/54 is far to low for my liking though

yeah, me too. I've nearly fainted twice now! If I have to stand up in a hot place, I just start feeling really ill. Let's hope this doesn't last too long. I spoke to a friend yesterday who's a midwife and she said over the next few weeks, things would likely improve as I made more blood (and therefore increased by blood pressure).

It's really funny - I thought once I hit 2nd trimester I'd feel wonderful - but I actually feel alot worse then in 1st:shrug:

i think it will take little time as i was still throwing up last week which i never did in first tri. and over the weekend ive been ok no sickness. Just give it some time before you start to feel better lol.. But it may carry on through the pregnancy i hope not though lol hate being sick. And im back to work tomorrow so glad as ive been super bored all week. Eating to much junk xx

Teabella we have the same due date!
Try not to worry about low bp it's better then it being high. Drink plenty of fluids and just watch yourself standing up to quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->