April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I have my CVS test tuesday after alot of messing about by
the hospital :nope: i seem to be full of bad luck lately.. no more bleeding
though old blood if anything which may happen due to the haemorrhage hopefully
clearing out abit .. hopefully they will be able to do the test as they told me it
depends on my placenta :nope: which will set it back further .. but we will
have results by 24-48 hours later .. so friday by the latest! .. pretty nerve
racking really but it is what it is! .. they may tell me the gender too which
is lucky i guess

Nothing really to say no new appt's my new will be to book in with my mw
for my 16 week appt for heartbeat then it will be my 20 week scan on my
birthday :) .. not sure if we will have a 16-17 week scan as i want to know
if this haemorrhage is better/worse mostly

as soon as i seen you were last person to post here i yelled out oh crap becy. its 6.30am here and ryan has crashed out on couch lol. i hate how they keep moving everything around for you. glad bleeding has stop also.

im sorry i suck at this stuff hun. i hope next week goes fast so you can find out whats gojng on xxx

i cant fall bk alseep. keep getting pressure under my boobs. so i got up grab glass of water and soome salt and vingar pringles lol small tub.

not hungry no more but that pressure thing wont budge xx

Okey ladies ive updated the first page. with our due days. Sm and Becky i cant remember when both of yours where lol im sure they were the same day thinking 22nd. Can you both let me know lol

Andif anyone elses aint up there could you let me know when yours is please. Just thought would be cool to keep track and see how many of us are the same day lol

Was bit bored and soooo shattered so i did it quick xxx

14 week bump or maybe the start of one

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
whooo hoo hun. lovely bump forming.

My belly is pure achy. Think i need to get more water into me lol

whooo hoo hun. lovely bump forming.

My belly is pure achy. Think i need to get more water into me lol

Maybe youve got to go to the bathroom XD I feel like a walking ball! I still feel like if someone saw me on the street theyd think I was fat

Exciting all our names and all our dates!! Thanks Cherrybump!! :)
April is going to be a good month! :happydance:

lol ive been constipated all day and been ill from that flu jag. Hoping it passes over. Anyways im off to bed now hun cant stay awake no longer xx

:thumbup:

Me and Sm are due 22nd :)

(iv keept my date the same as my dating scan said.. but my last
scan said i was 3 days ahead so im not sure if im 19th :shrug:) x

Ooh hopefully they will let you know when you see them xxx

Ha ha!!! The list looks great! It'll be interesting to see who gets to the finish line first! Lol xxx

lol i didnt think there was so many people on here but after popping that up i was shocked lol. Can wait for the first boy/girl to come in :) xxx

lol i didnt think there was so many people on here but after popping that up i was shocked lol. Can wait for the first boy/girl to come in :) xxx

Cherry thanks for sorting out all our dates so cool to see how many of us are on here :thumbup: love your new ticker too :haha: who is the first boy/girl scan? Is it Chez? :hugs:

not sure but shouldn't some of the first ones getting scans be getting them soon???

Hi Im new to this site.. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. :D SO EXCITED!!!!

I am due April 15th 2013..

Hey everyone, new to this site in general! I'm due April 4th, though I think it will be a march baby due to my last pregnancy in 2011 being 6 weeks early! I'm nearly 17 weeks now, I have a bit of a bump. I have a feeling it will be a boy, which is also what I am hoping for since I had a girl last time around! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->