April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I have been throwing up this 12th week and this morning, the start of my 13th week.

i had felt better at the weekend and planned to go to the gym for some gentle exercise but now think will just lie down in the spare office for a nap.

i feel guilty as i want to start exercising again! what would you do?

i'm not the first one to get a gender scan anymore boo! :(

I dunno what i did. just went about my day like normally but i never took my folic acid until later in the day dont think it was that though because i was always sick before even taking that. Apart from friday. Whatever it was has shifted anyways the only time i feel off is when something touhes my throat :( so i fold that part my jacket outwards and i dont wear scarfs either..

Oh no cc its ok i think your still one of the first though. ive got 5 weeks to go yay.. My midwife had the mount of weeks wrong lol telling me she'd see me in 8 weeks haha its only 6 lol

And ryan's (FOB) mum facebook me last night asking if it was ok to buy moses basket.. My heart melted as like yeah yeah its ok lol and i said mum bought my buggie since she got allies as a prezzie for her. :) so i just need to start saving up nappies and stocking few clothes up. and then when i finally get the grant through off to buy the cot.

Oh man seems like its coming in fast doesnt it. When i get this grant thing through ive work out it shall be around my 25th birthday end of jan :) have anyone of you been told about a grant if your low income?

My morning sickness seems to be coming out the other end!! Since being pregnant Ive just constantly been on the toilet I did have a time where it calmed down but then I got really constipated and now Im back to toilet hopping :( hopefully this trimester will be easier. My 25th is 2 days after my due date so could be seeing a birthday baby :) xx

Morning lovely April ladies :hugs: hope all is well.
I any believe how much better I have felt in the last week! I had heartburn yesterday and still feel nauseous if I don't eat every two hrs but nothing as bad as I was feeling. I am back to work tomorrow after 7 weeks off!!
Are any of you ladies showing yet? X

Oh no cc its ok i think your still one of the first though. ive got 5 weeks to go yay.. My midwife had the mount of weeks wrong lol telling me she'd see me in 8 weeks haha its only 6 lol

Oh man seems like its coming in fast doesnt it. When i get this grant thing through ive work out it shall be around my 25th birthday end of jan :) have anyone of you been told about a grant if your low income?

I might be getting a scan at 16-17 weeks so around start of November
because of this haemorrhage so ill find out then :lol: .. not too fussed
to be the first like.. ill find out on my birthday anything which is only
3rd dec :D ..

I don't think i get the grant think its only for 1st babies ..
i got it with DS and sure i got told i won't with any more children

Morning lovely April ladies :hugs: hope all is well.
I any believe how much better I have felt in the last week! I had heartburn yesterday and still feel nauseous if I don't eat every two hrs but nothing as bad as I was feeling. I am back to work tomorrow after 7 weeks off!!
Are any of you ladies showing yet? X

7 weeks off!! I'm guessing you've been really poorly? I am on my 2nd week of being off work. When I was working I was having the odd day here and there but my 2nd trimester turned out much worse than my first :(

Not too bad today though, planning on going to see my mum as I ended up missing her birthday last week :( so going to pick up some flowers for her and have a catch up!

My belly keeps changing lol... One minute I look pregnant, think that's mostly bloating though. Then it will go down. The bottom of my belly is sticking out and has been for a few weeks now but I cover up when I go out as I just look like I have a pouch!! I've lost a lot of weight though :( I'm not sure how much as I don't ever weigh myself but I can just tell my looking at myself and Adam has noticed too :(

i'm the same way uk! I've not thrown up but oh my did i get sick throughout the first tri. It was like i had food poisoning or something for 8 weeks. Hope it eases up on you!

When i woke up this morning I think baby Vidal was all on the left side of my lower stomach. It was hard and there was an obvious bump!

I'm due April 6th! Still got 5 weeks before I find out gender :( Super excited though counting down! I wish I could say I'm enjoying this trimester but I still unfortunately am getting sick. And I can never eat enough! No matter how much I eat the baby is actually making me lose weight instead of gain..At least its healthy and normal sized.
>What mothers have to go through for their children<

Hey ladies! :wave:

Can i sneak in from first tri? im 13 weeks today :happydance:

Ive gained 5lbs from being off a week. Have to say when i get super bored i eat way to much :( and most of it was crisps or just sweets lol shocking i know. Not happy that ive gain so much but i know some people have gain way much more than me lol..

kriroscou- do you know your date of scan yet mines is in 5 weeks on wednesday.

7 weeks of wow i hope your feeling better hun. Its alot to go through just to have a baby isnt..

Awww yeah sorry bec i keep forgetting your got a younger one already lol. this is my first so it coming in handy ill keep things like the buggie and cot incase i every have another baby in future will just need to store them lol

xxxxx

I have no idea how much weight I have gained I never weigh myself as its depressing, seeing my midwife next Monday so I'm sure she will weigh me!
Think I have been drinking too much tea! I'm addicted to it and drink about 4 mugs a day which I think is too much? I have cut down but was getting awful migranes! X

Aww i never drank tea so much in my life lol im a coffee person but right now i cant stand the smell. mum said she went of coffee to. I swear im following her footsteps in this pregnant. but she didnt turn to tea lol.. I drink at least a cup a day lol..

When i see my midwife last week she didnt weight me in :S i thought she would have aswell

I'm not really overweight but never weigh myself as in the past when I have it's upset me!
I went off tea in the first tri, used to make me feel sick! But still had to sip it to get rid of the headaches! Didn't realise quite how addicted I was! X

with my boys i always lost weight, i'd drop 10 pounds like it was nothing. with this one i've done nothing but gain weight. I've gained like 6 lbs......

YAY!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0FDF846E2E7846959E96135BA5F9E0BC.jpg
    0FDF846E2E7846959E96135BA5F9E0BC.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 33
lol pregnancy is all new to me lol. i always ask mum or my sister is this normal lol.. i dont wanna gain any more to soon 5lbs will ok i just need the bump to grow lol

Hi All!! I'm 15 weeks today and hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I am feeling exhaused and achy inmy hips and have a feeling like the poor little baby might fall out it feels so weird 'down there' just like pressure but not greatly. I am sure i have had this with previous pregnancies but wandered if any of you guys had had this as you are around the same stage as me??? I am due April 9th. We are praying for a girl but after so many miscarriages a healthy boy will be just as appreciated!
I also have the fun of being A Rh - blood group and my body is already producing anti-C antibodies which has now meant I am under a consultant rather than plain old midwife, oh the joys!!

Hope you are all well and look forward to hearing from anyone XX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->