April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Of course you can join. All April babies are welcome lol..

It does feel like a long time off until our scans dont it. Mines is 5 weeks exactly tomorrow. :)

Not till December for me. Feels ages away! Funny how time really goes slow when you're pregnant.

Hi! I am having my first baby in April as well, due along with the taxes on the 15th. hehehe. Just starting to feel beter, now that I'm going into my second trimester. The appetite is back with a vengeance! I'm so glad, as I haven't gained any weight and worry about getting proper nutrition. Anyway, I'm new to all this and despite reading pregnancy books and blurbs on the Internet, I feel kind of clueless sometimes. Joined this site hoping to see what others' experience has been, and perhaps get some advice now and again. Congratulations to all of you!

mines the same day Salt!!!! what time?

Aww yay! Mine is at 4.10, so I'll have to get through most of the day at work first, I will not get much done that day I don't think! What time is yours?

Thanks cherry, yeah they just checked pee and checked i was okay cause of anxiety disorder i have.

Roll on the 28th of november, find out what my little sea monkey is gunna be :D Super excited seeing as though everyone i know is split 50/50 on baba's sex

my appt is at 1:00 so i'll know a little before you depending on time zone lol

Just completed 13 weeks today. Can I join you lovely ladies in this thread??

my appt is at 1:00 so i'll know a little before you depending on time zone lol

I just looked again & mine is at 3, was getting it mixed up with midwife appointment, lol! So i will get to leave work even earlier, yay! But you still beat me :) what timezone are you in? I'm in the UK.

im in the central standand time zone so you might even be before me.

Do you not get the day off. I was told it was antelnatil care (ps i know i have spelt that wrong) so i get the day off and paid for it :) was cheesing because i put in for the 21st for a holiday lol

i took the day off for mine, and so did dh. It's an hour and a half drive up there and than an hour and a half home so there's 3 hrs out of the day for just driving. Were taking our boys with us too. Were taking the kids out of school to go.

Oh man. just seems to much traveling doesn it. Takes me an hour of the bus depending on the driver. But Ryan's mums is driving us up there :( so we will get there within the half hour hopefully

First prenatal appt. next wednesday, they are just gonna do bloodwork... yay lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->