April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I don't either! But my round tummy helps! If I didn't have that there is no way I would believe it!

Not long after me TJ...Is it your first?

Also im at the point other than my weird dreams, I dont feel remotely pregnant, keep worrying that ive imagined the whole thing now lol.

Welcome ladies. I've added you all onto the front page :).

SM- I think it was Chez she has it today. Can't wait to see if she found out :) thank you for the new tracker lol i see someone with it on some thread and really wanted it to lol. So i deleted one of mines i didnt like lol.

So far ive kept my sickness down :( eating slowly does help thank SM lol now its time for work :( see you all later xx

If my CVS test does let me know the gender then i will know by thursday
but i don't know yet if they do.. iv heard they tell you and it says on my
letter from mw they will ask if you want to know

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, im currently 12 wks and 6 days pregnant with my 3rd child.

The nausia passed a few weeks back for me, im not as tired, but still need early nights, and I have a huge bump lol

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/431726_10151089251275264_2044009150_n_zps3d560c14.jpg

Cherry Im glad the slow eating has helped hun :hugs: ...seems to be helping me too, i also got heartburn which was horrid and i tried the gaviscon today which tasted like medicine from 1980's but did the job so i picked up tablets on way home, hope they taste better but work as well :thumbup:

SO excited to hear how Chez got on :happydance: the first of the April puddings pink or blue ohhhhhh makes me want to wish the time away to mine :baby:

I'm still nauseous!! lol its like I wake up around 6 am with this huge wave of nausea that goes away within an hr, but then it kind of lingers all day... I also have some mild cramping on and off but other than that I don't really feel pregnant.

I really want to get a doppler! but I can only afford the cheap ones without the monitor... so how can you tell your heartbeat from the baby's?

I really want to get a doppler! but I can only afford the cheap ones without the monitor... so how can you tell your heartbeat from the baby's?

Your heartbeat will sound like beating like a pulse
and babies will sound like a train or horse gallopping they say
sometimes it can be hard to find but once you find it you will
get better at finding each time!

Aww I love coming on here & being reassured that I'm not the only one thinking or feeling the way I am! I am not feeling very pregnant at all either, my symptoms have mostly stopped - but I am definitely looking a lot more pregnant at least, my tummy is expanding, hurrah!
Midwife on Thursday, so hopefully hearing the heartbeat will make me feel more pregnant again!

Welcome hun. got a nice 12 weeks bump there. Whats your due date and ill poo you on front page.

I dont feel pregnant either :( apart from being sick every other day lol and few random cramps. Now getting head aches to.

Ohh heartburn dont think ive had that yet but ive got those ingestion tablets they are meant to help for that to lol. Ive had a bits of sore boobs again lol :S dunno whats going on there but it only happens now and then x

i watched a lot of youtube videos. once you find the babes hb for the first time you'll know that's what it is!

lol good old youtube im never off there lol x

My due date is April 30th, but baby will probably be born a week before then, as il be having a c section.

Thanks Jenny. ill just pop you on xxx

I'm still nauseous!! lol its like I wake up around 6 am with this huge wave of nausea that goes away within an hr, but then it kind of lingers all day... I also have some mild cramping on and off but other than that I don't really feel pregnant.

I would recommend the angel sounds one you can get on amazon about £25. I heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks. You can definitely tell the difference between your own and the babies my baby sounds like a train. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->