April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

jenny she's going to pop (put) you on the front page if you look there is a list of everyone due in april

lol i didnt think there was so many people on here but after popping that up i was shocked lol. Can wait for the first boy/girl to come in :) xxx

Cherry thanks for sorting out all our dates so cool to see how many of us are on here :thumbup: love your new ticker too :haha: who is the first boy/girl scan? Is it Chez? :hugs:

I've got my 20 week scan Nov.2! ... then I'm going for the 3d at 20 weeks! :)

I'm due Apr 4 has SN u/s Wednesday n just started getting a bump ,eating like crazy though.

Hi ladies, I'm a late joiner to your thread if that's ok. I've not been On here for a while and was having one of those broken sleep nights so I thought I'd check in. I'm 17 weeks today making me due2nd April:)
I mc in march so always a little nervous, a little better since 12 week scan but as some of u ladies said earlier my Doppler has kept me sane. I've been getting little flutters for a while now but can't wait to get proper little movements.

This is my third baby, I have 2 older boys. Got quite an obvious bump :) thankfully sickness has gone but really struggling with lower back.. The joys of motherhood lol..

My oh is loverly but it's always nice to have you ladies to chat to..

Have 20 week scan 13 th of nov..can't come quick enough!!

Apple xxx

thanks cc lol i should have put that more clearer was so tired and head to bed.

hey newbies ill add you both on when im home.. to front page lol using my phone its hard for this site xxx

Welcome Apple111 n good luck for your scan!! My 17 week scan is on Nov 16th and it seems like agezzzzzz away.

@Cherrybump, add me to the April list too.thanks :)

Following over from the first trimester this is for all the babies due in April 2013. Ive not yet seen a thread made up for us so i thought i would start one.

Have to say im rather usually and making threads so ill just keep it short.

Welcome everyone and i hope you are ready for the best trimester. were you gain your engery back or should do. You shouldnt feel has crap as you did before and bumps will either soon appear or get bigger.

I'm 14wks tomorrow and i moved over here last week. I can't wait for all you lovely ladies to move over here with me

We shall be getting a our genders scans also wether you wanna stay team yellow or find out what your having.

Hayleyemma 1st
Mumtobe 1 1st
Salt Air 2nd
Alison9991 2nd
Robiloo 3rd
houli1983 4th
Aud 4th
Dosey 4th
DessyMarie 4th
bakingno5 5th
Boumpa 6th
kriroscou 6th
Cherrybump 7th
MrsHippo 7th
Amour 8th
Solitaire 9th
Tryingtrying 9th
klstar 9th
cc1975 9th
cckarting 11th
Eleanor ace 11th/14th
Spicychick10 11th
stellacane 12th
Breezeway 12th
Breezeway 12th
x-li-x 13th
missmiylove 13th
nolansmom 13th
DevilsAngel 13th
Gertie beetle 14th
ILoveYouZandT 14th
ukgirl23 14th
Mica 15th
Piggie669 15th
dizz 16th
sanriogirl 17th
red0920 18th
Vicyi 18th
ispeakinsongs 19th
rooster100 20th
xxxemmaxxx 20th
Teabella 20th
Pixie pops 20th
TJ.Schellman 21st
ecavey 22nd
Beckyboo__x 22nd
Smanderson 22nd
dollface85 24th
Hadynsmummy 26th
WishingWell2U 27th
Jenny_J 30th
Can u add me to 4th

Welcome Apple111 n good luck for your scan!! My 17 week scan is on Nov 16th and it seems like agezzzzzz away.

@Cherrybump, add me to the April list too.thanks :)

Whats your due date lol xx

I am super excited to going into my second trimester. First baby at 38 and this so far has been pretty fun. My little one is due April 27th 2013. :thumbup:

Hi everyone congrats to u all.. I had my dating scan yesterday to my shock i was further gone then i thought im due 27th april... Hope i dont go over got bro in laws wedding may 4th lol...

27th of april is my DH bday and I am due between the 24th-28th.. =D

Hi April Mommies! Can I please joing your group? I'm due around the 10th April. This is my first and I've had two previous miscarriages so over the moon to have come this far.

How are you all feeling? I'm in my 17th week and I'm not feeling very pregnant at all. I guess that's why they say the 2nd trimester is the best!

Hi April Mommies! Can I please joing your group? I'm due around the 10th April. This is my first and I've had two previous miscarriages so over the moon to have come this far.

How are you all feeling? I'm in my 17th week and I'm not feeling very pregnant at all. I guess that's why they say the 2nd trimester is the best!

Congrats on getting past your mcs and getting a sticky one at last :) it's a hard road but it makes you appreciate being pregnant a whole lot more!!! Im in my 16th week so just behind you ;-) xxx

thank you ladies. will add you all to front page later on. going to stay over at my mums for tea lol

Proper baby brain moment today - parked my car at the wrong end of town, walked to H&M at the opposite end, found the perfect skinny maternity jeans, got to the till, then discovered.....I'd left my purse in my car! Aaargh!
So annoyed because I wanted them so much, immediately! But they put them by for me so tomorrow they will be mine! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->