April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Aww that was lucky hun x

Girls i added you to the front page

LOL Salt! So been there! I went to buy some bits in Debenhams last week and couldnt find my bank card, turns out i left it in another shop 2 days before and hadnt realised DOH :dohh:

Hope you managed to get your jeans today? x :hugs:

LOL Salt! So been there! I went to buy some bits in Debenhams last week and couldnt find my bank card, turns out i left it in another shop 2 days before and hadnt realised DOH :dohh:

So glad it's not just me then! I did get them today, so at least I have them for the weekend!

I also had my midwife appointment today & got to listen to the heartbeat. I was worried she might take ages to find it but as soon as she put the doppler on my belly it was there straightaway...so amazing!! :happydance::happydance:

So glad it's not just me then! I did get them today, so at least I have them for the weekend!

I also had my midwife appointment today & got to listen to the heartbeat. I was worried she might take ages to find it but as soon as she put the doppler on my belly it was there straightaway...so amazing!! :happydance::happydance:

Yay! Double good news today then hun :happydance::happydance: its so nice to have maternity jeans, i live in mine at the weekends :haha:

Awww its so amazing to hear their little heart beating away isnt it :hugs: somehow makes it seem all the more real :flower: so happy for you hun and how amazing she found it straight away i bet you were on cloud nine :cloud9: cant wait to hear our puddin again in a couple of weeks :thumbup:

Im completely losing my mind too. Problem is im a real control freak so it completely knocks me when i have no idea where i put something or have forgotten to take my notes to my appointments but thank goodness for my DH who has now taken on the role of my brain!!!!! Lol

Stopping through...:)
I'm changing my doctor! Excited! My last appointment @ the other place is today & I really wish I could get them to do a gender scan out of the kindness of their heart lol. The anticipation is KILLING me. Idk how some of you do it- I'm the girl that likes to know everything,I can't wait! This pregnancy is teaching me patience I guess. I just wnt a little girl so bad (please god!)

Anyway I changed to a midwife group who has contracts with the hospital I was born at.
So ill have the baby in the hospital but I will get theexperience with a midwife.

I have no patience either hun. Its killing me just waiting for my scan to come along. I hate waiting altogether lol.

Haha im watching jeremy kyle and this kid is awesome lol. Sticking his tongue out at everyone lol.

Anyways i had after good sleep last night and woke up feeling ok to. Hope this lasts i hate being sick but that is probably the only thing keeping me aware im pregnant lol aware from back ache lol. Ohh and lying down in the morning with your ful bladders and feeling that bump that is not seen through my bloat and fat lol.

Better not have just jinx myself about being sick cause now im coughing :( booo x

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/C7FE0D70-B51F-4DF0-A25C-B62E7548D637-6798-0000087F37618D96.jpg
Hi girls, had a scan today (14+6) after a bleed last week, baby fine. Placenta lying low. X

rooster, your baby looks so cute! glad to hear baby's doing great!

Im due 1st may but will be induced at 28wks if i make it that far without having to be induced earlier xx

Hadynsmummy sure hun i think ive already put on you front page lol xx

Why are you being induced so early?

Im due 1st may but will be induced at 28wks if i make it that far without having to be induced earlier xx

I have rhesus disease and diabeties, if it was just the diabeties i would be allowed to go into labour naturally but due to the anti c and anti d i will be induced at 38wks if all goes well otherwise it will be anytime from 32wks as its safer to deliver than continue to do IUT xx

we get it now scarlet, last time you said you were going to be induced you said 28 weeks, thats why vida had asked. 38 weeks sounds much better!

Don't know what this is .. im guessing old blood..
but i was fine this morning iv had on/off scanty stuff but
really faint.. i noticed a few minutes ago.. i had loads of gloopy
brown stuff really dark brown aswell.. and clots.. :shrug: im thinking
its old blood or the hemorrhagge clearing out? :shrug: but im not sure
i have no pain and i know to worry when its bright red.. so i think i should
stay calm atm :lol: but was strange to have this randomly..

Becy i think you should call doc / midwife to check what they think hun it probs is old blood especially if its brown but its better to be safe and get them to check you out :hugs:

Becy i think you should call doc / midwife to check what they think hun it probs is old blood especially if its brown but its better to be safe and get them to check you out :hugs:

Im going to wait abit see what happens because i was told after
my cvs test i may bleed anyway and i still had my haemorrhage
but it was 30 x 12 apparently not 75 x 15 so alot better.. it may
just be clearing now.. and i would have to ring out of hours midwife
because drs aren't open and normal midwife isn't there except
weekdays :nope: .. i have a feeling they will say things are okay
specially after my test and haemorrhage :shrug: but never saw
the gloopy stuff its like the stretchy cm but dark brown :nope:
like chocolate colour (sorry to explain in detail :rofl:)

Im going to wait abit see what happens because i was told after my cvs test i may bleed anyway and i still had my haemorrhage but it was 30 x 12 apparently not 75 x 15 so alot better.. it may
just be clearing now.. and i would have to ring out of hours midwife
because drs aren't open and normal midwife isn't there except
weekdays :nope: .. i have a feeling they will say things are okay
specially after my test and haemorrhage :shrug: but never saw
the gloopy stuff its like the stretchy cm but dark brown :nope:
like chocolate colour (sorry to explain in detail :rofl:)

Ok hun, you know your body best and i guess if they said you might bleed after the CVS it could be that....im such a worrier, probs cos this is my first i tend t over worry everything LOL

If it gets any more it is probs worth calling them though, im sure they would rather you call and its all ok than not call and worry but you know best :hugs:

It does sound like old blood so makes sense for it to be the hemorrhage to be clearing out or the CVS :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->