April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I do worry but i think after everything going epu several
times etc they told me mainly to worry if its red blood and alot
and if theres loads of clots and pain.. they told me if its brown
it should be old blood .. i feel a right pain in the bum sometimes :haha:
but i know i shouldn't as they are there to help after all :)

It does sound like the hemorrhage is just clearing out your system hun. But like Sm said if it gets any worse i would ring someone up and get some advice. How long ago did that happen? have you check since then x

A few hours ago, i check everytime i go to the toilet and thats quite
abit :lol: when i was ttc i used to check my cervix and as much as i don't
need to now i decided to and this was a few hours ago but it was like the paper
dark gloopy stuff :nope: ...

Now im having pain when i cough :shrug: .. im not sure if its after effects of
the cvs test because i didn't have no pain afterwards like majority of people
do.. :shrug: i think like 3 days after i had abit of discomfort but i haven't
since just coughing/sneezing it hurts

Oh thats weird eh. If it gets worse hun give one of those out of hour midwifes a call. Hopefully they will put your mind at rest a little of yet you in for a check up wich can be a hassle wen you have the little one to.

Hopefully that passes so you dont need to ring them up and explain everything to them. But if it comes to that you might need to :(.

I would just try and relax but you may have your hands little full at the moment lol. xx

aww Becy please dont feel like a pain, they are there to help and would much rather see you 100 times and be sure all is fine than you sit at home not knowing whats happening im sure....it is their job to make sure you and baby are safe and if you didnt call and they could help you can be sure they would be telling you why didnt you call :thumbup:

I agree with Cherry - if it gets any worse defo call out of hours midwife, especially now your having pains. Im sure all is fine and would just be to make double sure but i always think its worth being cautious for the baby :hugs:

Do keep us posted and i hope it all clears up soon xx

sounds like when my hemorrhage cleared out. It was almost like a dark mahogany color and i panicked and went to dr, and checked and dr said it was all gone, and not to worry unless you have really painful cramps and bright red blood. GL hope it clears up for you becy!

Why are you being induced so early?

Im due 1st may but will be induced at 28wks if i make it that far without having to be induced earlier xx

I have rhesus disease and diabeties, if it was just the diabeties i would be allowed to go into labour naturally but due to the anti c and anti d i will be induced at 38wks if all goes well otherwise it will be anytime from 32wks as its safer to deliver than continue to do IUT xx

I've been told I've got anti cw in my blood which was below 32 at 10w at the moment they are all cool as a cucumber about it but i wander what will happen later on :-/

Thankyou everyone :)
It will be the haemorrhage since i had the red blood
ages ago all iv had since is either scanty stuff and now
the dark stuff i only usually worry when i see clumps or
clots :nope: .. but i image its just the stuff not wanted
coming out, i think after thinking about pain i started getting
it :dohh:! typical im not in pain though just twinges only hurts
abit when i cough

:hugs:

Im due 1st may but will be induced at 28wks if i make it that far without having to be induced earlier xx

I have rhesus disease and diabeties, if it was just the diabeties i would be allowed to go into labour naturally but due to the anti c and anti d i will be induced at 38wks if all goes well otherwise it will be anytime from 32wks as its safer to deliver than continue to do IUT xx

I've been told I've got anti cw in my blood which was below 32 at 10w at the moment they are all cool as a cucumber about it but i wander what will happen later on :-/

Hey ladies, i got my bloods back yesterday and it said i had anti d? I have no idea what this means....could you give me a heads up? xxx

Thankyou everyone :)
It will be the haemorrhage since i had the red blood
ages ago all iv had since is either scanty stuff and now
the dark stuff i only usually worry when i see clumps or
clots :nope: .. but i image its just the stuff not wanted
coming out, i think after thinking about pain i started getting
it :dohh:! typical im not in pain though just twinges only hurts
abit when i cough

:hugs:

As long as your ok hun, thats all that matters :hugs:

Yeah i agree aslong as your ok and dont push your self to much hun.

Sm i have no idea what that is. I read a-load of things or here and im like whats that or when they shorten things down im all confused haha lol. I hope its nothing big to worry about. Hopefully someone will know what it is. xxx

Heres my scan at 12+5!

due 26th of april 2013! :happydance::baby:

Attachments

• img006 crop.jpg
    img006 crop.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Yeah i agree aslong as your ok and dont push your self to much hun.

Sm i have no idea what that is. I read a-load of things or here and im like whats that or when they shorten things down im all confused haha lol. I hope its nothing big to worry about. Hopefully someone will know what it is. xxx

LOL Cherry, i know what you mean....i was so confused with the blood results too...its like some detailed report that means nothing to me at all hehe i hope its good but i wish they had written a letter with it to say its all ok or something you know?

Wow how clear is your scan pik :) lol

Yeah would make more sense to give you some info with it unless you midwife fills you in when you see her next. I got in mines saying i have no rubella vaction in my blood i was like how the heck is that i ask my midwife when i seen her and she says is can come out in system after a while so i need to get it re done after birth x

Hey ladies, i got my bloods back yesterday and it said i had anti d? I have no idea what this means....could you give me a heads up? xxx

All i know is its when your rhesus negative? .. mine is
rhesus positive.. i got confused by this .. but apparently
28-30 weeks you have an injection i may be wrong..

Anti d is an antibody which can occur naturally (but is not desiable at high levels) and so they want to make sure that if it is detected it is not due to you having an injection of it prior to your blood being taken .. they sometimes just check your blood more often to make sure it doesn't rise
or do extra scans etc ..

thats all i found :shrug:

Ooh lol Thanks pretty helpfull thanks hun xx.

Time for Merlin :) yay

Wow Kbwebb amazing scan pic!! so clear love how you can see bubs waving hehe :happydance:

Cherry, i hope your right and the midwife will explain it all at next appointment im SO confused LOL but im guessing that if it was bad they would call or something (hoefully) how random you rubella came out your system ...i dont think its a bad injection tho so i guess its not too bad, wonder how long ago it went :shrug: hope you enjoy Merlin LOL :hugs:

Thanks Becy, the test said im O Positive with a hint of D? So weird but my mum said she had the anti D injection when she was prego with me as she is O Negative....do you think that could be why? (bizarre it could be there after so many years LOL) I wouldnt mind the extra scans LOL would be great to see the puddin again :happydance: am thinking about getting a private scan as im getting impatient to know the gender LOL :haha:

I have anti C and anti D, have you asked to be refered to a fmu? not a lot is known about rh disease and im not sure about cw but i now C and c are considered dangerous though not as much as D My anti D is 82% anything over 10% is considered dangerous i cant remember what the anti C was this time as i nearly fell over when they told me the anti D levels! xx

Rh - means you will need an injection of anti D at I think is 24 and 32 weeks? It's to protect baby from you blood, as h- moms blood can detect a rh + babys blood as a forign body, and start to attack it. It's not as bad as it sounds, but any trauma to the stomach should be reported to your midwief asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->