April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

yes but anti c in your blood means you have been exposed to rh+ blood and if this is the case its too late for anti d and it would not have any effect (they get the anti d injections from people like me who have rh disease) I didnt get ani d after my first hence why i have rh disease.

Ment to ask is it your first baby? if it is and you have antibodies to the rh factor you must have benn exposed elsewhere like a transfusion etc xx

yes but anti c in your blood means you have been exposed to rh+ blood and if this is the case its too late for anti d and it would not have any effect (they get the anti d injections from people like me who have rh disease) I didnt get ani d after my first hence why i have rh disease.

Ment to ask is it your first baby? if it is and you have antibodies to the rh factor you must have benn exposed elsewhere like a transfusion etc xx

Ohhhh I never knew this, thanks for the info.

Not a lot of people do lol i usually get the "why dont you just get the anti d jab?" but its useless after you have developed the antibodies xx

Not a lot of people do lol i usually get the "why dont you just get the anti d jab?" but its useless after you have developed the antibodies xx

Does it effect your pregnancy much?

I would imagine it would be quite a worry :(

Is there nothing to docs can d to help?

I know that after my mc 2 yrs ago they gave me the shot causr my bloodtype is negative. So I dont know if that means I have to get a,new one at 28 weeks or if you just get it once.

Also still really nauseous!! Baby cmon!

i dunno lol i had a super full bladder could have pee myself was on bus ten minutes and it takes over an hour to get to hospital lol. was thanked for having full bladder. they must have a bran new system or something lol

Does it effect your pregnancy much?

I would imagine it would be quite a worry :(

Is there nothing to docs can d to help?

Since they are so high this time if the genotype test comes back as baby being rh+ and the mca scans come back higher than normal they will start inter uterine transfusions from 18wks til 32 wks then induce me as its safer for baby.

The antibodies coat the red blood cells in the babys blood and kill them off making the baby extremely anemic xx

i dont know LOL, the only problem now is ill expect all my scans to be this clear :haha:

i know! i thought my scan was normal but then everyone whos seen it has said how clear it is! might be due to the stupid amount of water i had beforehand :haha:

LOL Kbwebb mine was all fuzzy and i didnt drink enough so maybe :shrug: but what a fantastic scan to show your bubs when they get older :thumbup:

Im thinking of booking a gender scan private as im getting itchy feet waiting for the 20 weeks hehe....you'll have to let me know how much water you had so i can hopefully get clear piccy :happydance:

LOL Kbwebb mine was all fuzzy and i didnt drink enough so maybe :shrug: but what a fantastic scan to show your bubs when they get older :thumbup:

Im thinking of booking a gender scan private as im getting itchy feet waiting for the 20 weeks hehe....you'll have to let me know how much water you had so i can hopefully get clear piccy :happydance:

ive tried to reply like 3 times now, stupid thing keeps crashing :wacko:
ive got a gender scan on the 12th of december, which seems ages away :growlmad: i was going to have an early gender scan but the at the place near me its 55 pound and thats only a 2d scan for 10 minuets. i also worry that with it only being 2d and earlier that they will sex the baby wrong :shrug: id prefer a 3d/4d scan, but their policy is to not show you the genitals when theyre doing 3d/4d because theyre not for gender purposes :growlmad:.. just an excuse for more money i think. ill have a word with my oh later to see what he thinks about a scan, i just want see my baby again :haha:

ive attatched a photo of the bottle i had, i just remembered the red cap. google said that its 750ml of water, but i swear my bottle was wider than the one in the photo, but i dont know :shrug: i drank that when i had around 10 minuets before the scan :flower:

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
I found my private scans were so much clearer, my aviator pic is my last baby at my gender scan, they were so much clearer than the NHS ones xx

ive tried to reply like 3 times now, stupid thing keeps crashing :wacko:
ive got a gender scan on the 12th of december, which seems ages away :growlmad: i was going to have an early gender scan but the at the place near me its 55 pound and thats only a 2d scan for 10 minuets. i also worry that with it only being 2d and earlier that they will sex the baby wrong :shrug: id prefer a 3d/4d scan, but their policy is to not show you the genitals when theyre doing 3d/4d because theyre not for gender purposes :growlmad:.. just an excuse for more money i think. ill have a word with my oh later to see what he thinks about a scan, i just want see my baby again :haha:

ive attatched a photo of the bottle i had, i just remembered the red cap. google said that its 750ml of water, but i swear my bottle was wider than the one in the photo, but i dont know :shrug: i drank that when i had around 10 minuets before the scan :flower:

Aww so annoying when that happens, i sometimes copy my reply before hitting send just in case it crashes....v annoying to have to type out again :nope:

My 20 week scan is due on 7th December and it just feels so far away :nope: but the scan is quite expensive near me its £79. i am struggling with the wait and i have some over time money coming on pay day so i was thinking...stuff it LOL i so want to see the puddin again hehe :cloud9:

I'll have to pick up one of those red top bottles, hopefully will be easier to drink more water if my morning sickness has passed by then :thumbup: thanks hun :hugs:

lol. i hope mines will be something like that next time lol..

ok im starting to think with me eating salt and vinegar crisps or pickel onion crisps these must be my craving lol.. just bought some spicey nik naks lol and sour sweets :blush:

lol. i hope mines will be something like that next time lol..

ok im starting to think with me eating salt and vinegar crisps or pickel onion crisps these must be my craving lol.. just bought some spicey nik naks lol and sour sweets :blush:

Your kidding? I bought spicey nik naks last night!!! We are defo having the same sex baby haha :haha:

we're defo having boys lol. I was telling mum that i think my craving salt and vinegar crisps and pickle onion. But i so fancey them when i see them lol

She said sounds like your defo having a boy lol. I think as soon as i find out ill be right on here telling you all. x

How are you feeling today? Hope your sickness has calm down a bit.

Ryan's mum is bring the cot up in an hour :) cant wait to see what it looks like and im wondering if there is a mattress with it if not that ok. They have helped out and alot and that grant ill get will come in handy for the other bits i need.

Feeling a bit un-pregnant today :(

Omg i just starting pissing myself laughing at ryan dancing and i got this super sharp pain on my left side had to hold it to ease it away but i was crying and laughing. as his dancing was funny but it really hurt :(

Its cheese i cant stop eating, i HATE cheese normally as well lol was the same last time with Erin all i wanted to eat was cheese :/ xx

does this mean ill be having a boy then? i keep wanting salt and vinegar crisps and pickled onion monster munch :haha::dohh:

lol I'm not big on cheese or bread right now. think i ate way to much lol i love anything that soury and it nips your tongue lol. Still find my self drinking cola every now and then but not as much. Love the taste of mac'ds irn bru just now :s lol even had a bottle of irnbur yesterday lol yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->