April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

ive just thought of sour sweets now youve said that.. i want some sour cola bottles :haha:

lol I'm not big on cheese or bread right now. think i ate way to much lol i love anything that soury and it nips your tongue lol. Still find my self drinking cola every now and then but not as much. Love the taste of mac'ds irn bru just now :s lol even had a bottle of irnbur yesterday lol yum.

I love irn bru as well lol that was the other thing i drank all the time with Erin though im not too fussed on it this time round, i just want cheese lol but now you have mentioned it i want some, its too wet to head the the shop as well i aint getting soaked to go might bribe one of the kids to go for me if it dries up a bit xx

Haha its raining here to lol well spitting was ok this morning. I forgot the clocks went back so i walked over to mums at 9am(8am) lol What a dafty i must have looked like lol.

I actually remembered this year, first time ever im usually up early and wondering why everything is shut xx

we're defo having boys lol. I was telling mum that i think my craving salt and vinegar crisps and pickle onion. But i so fancey them when i see them lol

She said sounds like your defo having a boy lol. I think as soon as i find out ill be right on here telling you all. x

How are you feeling today? Hope your sickness has calm down a bit.

Ryan's mum is bring the cot up in an hour :) cant wait to see what it looks like and im wondering if there is a mattress with it if not that ok. They have helped out and alot and that grant ill get will come in handy for the other bits i need.

Feeling a bit un-pregnant today :(

Omg i just starting pissing myself laughing at ryan dancing and i got this super sharp pain on my left side had to hold it to ease it away but i was crying and laughing. as his dancing was funny but it really hurt :(

Funny, most people say they think im having a boy too and i just get boy vibes!!

Im so much better today thanks hun, seems like since i been written off i havent been half as sick but i know tomorrow it could all come rushing back so im not getting too excited yet LOL how are you feeling hun? Any more sickness / headaches? My cousin said that forehead stick thing works well, think i might pick one up tomorrow as have had loads of headaches recently :thumbup:

Aww thats brilliant hun! how exciting :happydance:its probs worth buying a new mattress anyways...we are doing the same, DH's sis is giving us her old cot and we are just gonna get a new mattress to go in it :thumbup:

LOL what you two like!! :haha: i had similar pain the other day laughing at a movie and i guess its all still moving about in there and things get stretched? i dunno but as long as you ok now? mine was like a sharp pain and went straight away :shrug:

Its cheese i cant stop eating, i HATE cheese normally as well lol was the same last time with Erin all i wanted to eat was cheese :/ xx

LOL scarlet funny how cravings make you want things you normally hate hehe i found myself scoffing corgettes from mixed veg the other day...normally would be left on the plate hehe

does this mean ill be having a boy then? i keep wanting salt and vinegar crisps and pickled onion monster munch :haha::dohh:

Ooohhh Interestig!! So cant wait for us to find out now hehe would be brilliant if we were all having the same :haha: :happydance:

Hahaha you like the same crisps as we do lol. :)

Im super excited now :) eeeeek!!!..

Yeah the pain came and went as i tried to stop laughing lol but was sharp. I'm getting leg cramps when sleep to lol i had head aches all last week. Not been sick in 3 days so im chuffed lol better not jinx myself to soon eh lol.

I keep getting boy vibes to lol :) eeeek fingers crossed we are all right :) x

Hahaha you like the same crisps as we do lol. :)

Im super excited now :) eeeeek!!!..

Yeah the pain came and went as i tried to stop laughing lol but was sharp. I'm getting leg cramps when sleep to lol i had head aches all last week. Not been sick in 3 days so im chuffed lol better not jinx myself to soon eh lol.

I keep getting boy vibes to lol :) eeeek fingers crossed we are all right :) x

YAY thats brilliant news 3 sick free days :happydance: its so nice to at least get a break from it :thumbup: will keep everything crossed this is the end of sickness for you hun (and me LOL) :thumbup:

all this food talk is making me hungry LOL and i only had lunch 2 hours ago!! DOH :dohh: think the hungry part is kicking in, i have eaten more in the last few days than i have in weeks LOL :blush:

Lol im sneaky few crisps out my packet so ryan doesnt seem me over doing it lol. Cant help the taste of those crisps are so yummy and spicey yum yum. I really wanna have a chippey to but i dont have money :( lol x

Hey mamas,

I was just wondering what you guys thought of this? I'm 17 weeks along, and I've lost 4 pounds :S... It kind of worries me as I eat a lot, and I haven't had morning sickness in a very long time. Any thoughts on this? I just want to know if its something that should concern me or not.

Lol im sneaky few crisps out my packet so ryan doesnt seem me over doing it lol. Cant help the taste of those crisps are so yummy and spicey yum yum. I really wanna have a chippey to but i dont have money :( lol x

ooohhh yummy chippy...they all closed round here on a sunday :dohh: boooo! might nip down the road for some nik naks tho haha :haha:

its ok to over do it a little, we're making people here LOL :thumbup:

Im addicted to salt and vinegar crisps and anything pickled
(pickled onions/red cabbage) :nope: .. its not very good for me
i imagine all the vinegar but i just love it usually i could only eat
pickled stuff every now and again but now i could eat it everyday
:nope: Didn't have this last time though with DS :shrug:

wonder if we will all have the same! :happydance:
all the chippys round here have gone horrible lately, they keep changing the owners :growlmad:
i cant believe its only 3ish and ive ate a huge bowl of cereals, three rounds of toast, two cuppas, god knows how many custard creams, chips salad and chicken tikka (that was like a hour ago) and im already starting to get hungry :dohh:

'Becyboo__x' love your sons name, my oh keeps metioning it if we have a boy.

wonder if we will all have the same! :happydance:
all the chippys round here have gone horrible lately, they keep changing the owners :growlmad:
i cant believe its only 3ish and ive ate a huge bowl of cereals, three rounds of toast, two cuppas, god knows how many custard creams, chips salad and chicken tikka (that was like a hour ago) and im already starting to get hungry :dohh:

How cool would that be!! hehe :happydance:

LOL think we on the same page today im super hungry hehe :haha: mmmm chips really fancy them now :dohh:

Becy have you tried those little silver pickled onions - Sooooo good :thumbup: especially with marmite YUM

ive gone from not wanting to eat at all to eating everything! :haha:
yesterday oh asked if i was hungry enough to start the spag bol, i was like no im that full i dont want move ill be sick.. 10 minuets later i told him i was starving and needed something quick before i started to feel nauseous, he just rolled his eyes at me :haha:

ive gone from not wanting to eat at all to eating everything! :haha:
yesterday oh asked if i was hungry enough to start the spag bol, i was like no im that full i dont want move ill be sick.. 10 minuets later i told him i was starving and needed something quick before i started to feel nauseous, he just rolled his eyes at me :haha:

Hee hee i so know where your coming from with that its so hard especially having been so sick for so long its amazing being able to eat and i feel like i am always empty now :haha:

I do that too, suddenly feel ravenous and almost sick with hunger, seems like food aversion is out the window - bring it on :munch: nom nom nom lol

My sister chose my son's name :rofl: i didn't have a clue what to
call him :( he was named just after he was born FOB wasn't around but
he wanted Joshua for a boy.. and we had a set girls name Lacey-Leigh
:lol: so there names id never use now as it reminds me of him :lol:

This time i haven't got any names i did have 1 girls but im not sure about
it atm.. clueless for boys names yet again :nope: ..

The silver ones are my fave! but i went to my shop and they had huge jars
and i mean huge .. of pickled onions good make too really cheap.. so i got
that and im not really a fan of them i can only eat a few .. but i nearly ate a
whole jar of pickled red cabbage last night :| so bad!

OH MY GOD IM SO HUNGRY :munch::rofl::pizza:.. my oh text me less than 10 mins ago asking if i was hungry and i said no! ugh! :blush:

atleast you ended up with mason, my sister didnt know what to call her son, he was nameless for over a week! then her oh said if you dont think of a name hes being called blue, im pretty sure he wasnt being serious.. he ended up being called blue :haha: i know people have origional names, but there was a kid in my highschool called blue and he got bullied, so i kinda feel sorry for my nephew :dohh:

I'm so hungry too! If I could have a constant supply of food pouring down my throat!
Any of you April girls know what yr having yet!? Cherrybump when will people start to find out?? I'm staying team :yellow: but would interested in seeing if April is going to be a boy month or girl month!
My sister was born in April and her name is April! Xx

Hi! Expecting our bundle of joy April 19th, had few scans already, I have had vanishing twin syndrome, I'm now 15w2d! I think I saw male parts on my 13 week scan, is this possible??! I am now convinced I'm having a boy, should I find out for sure at my next scan as I feel I'm creating a bond with my boy, what if its a girl?!! Wanted to wait but not sure if I should now, what do you think?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->