April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

OH MY GOD IM SO HUNGRY :munch::rofl::pizza:.. my oh text me less than 10 mins ago asking if i was hungry and i said no! ugh! :blush:

atleast you ended up with mason, my sister didnt know what to call her son, he was nameless for over a week! then her oh said if you dont think of a name hes being called blue, im pretty sure he wasnt being serious.. he ended up being called blue :haha: i know people have origional names, but there was a kid in my highschool called blue and he got bullied, so i kinda feel sorry for my nephew :dohh:

Thats an unusual name not heard that before! .. Closest iv heard
is Beau :lol: .. DS was going to be called Jack if i didn't think of a name
i liked as i always like that anyway and its my Grandad's name so it
worked.. but ended up using that as a middle name instead :) I like
different names but i just always feel what if its too different and
they get bullied at school :dohh:

I lost weighted in first tri hun but i now gained weight. If you worried about it you could always asked your midwife but i think you'll be ok.

You girls are all naughty talking about food haha me and ryan nipped to the shopp bought some chicken and ummm.. Munchies:blush:. I bough one big can of irn bru and there was no nik naks or pickled onion or salt and vinegar crisps but there was one big bag of space invaders lol so i bought them lol :)

I love those silver pickles to but ive not had them since first tri lol. :( lol

Ryan is about to head out for work so ive got house to myself again tonight and the tv mmm wonder what movies are on

Becy I not tried red cabbage pickled before, might have to pick some up on our next weekly shop lol we have a few half eater jars of the silver ones LOL i keep going on and off them with marmite hee hee

LOL Kbwebb maybe he will order takeaway? heehee

Cherry you do love your space invaders haha i never realised how popular silver pickles were before today :haha: must be a prego thing :thumbup:

we're gonna watch that new titans movie (DH choice not mine LOL) but we rented it, its probs on the pay per view? not really one for the ladies i think hehe...well unless there are some tasty titans :haha: will let you know!! xxx

lol Yeah those and those transferforms lol

I dont like cabbage or marmite lol Hate the stuff (boke) lol

Pickles we get them for xmas every year or with a roast or sometime meaty lol Man i cant wait for xmas dinner lol

space raiders and transformers are ace :) Anyone remember meenies? or what about tangy toms yum!

ooh tangy toms i think we had them when i was a kid. lol not see anything like that in a long time lol x

I never heard of those tangy toms :nope: was probs too busy scoffing monster munch with my roland rat hand puppet hehe

Shocking not liking marmite hehe apparently its really good for folic acid :shrug: i have always been a marmite lover tho :haha:

ohhh don't im starting to feel all christmasy already, we went to garden center today and they had all the Christmas stuff out :happydance: DH's family have pickles every Christmas too and they do a buffet on boxing day, we been together 10 years now so pickles now remind me of christmas too hehe

Aww see thats one thing we never do is have a buffet lol my family aint into that kind of thing. But Ryan side is lol :( i was invited to there for xmas before we broke up. Well it was xmas last year so i have no idea if im going to his still or just going my my own parents which i think is wise. His mum is really nice to me and even tell me to make sure he is doing his part.

Love his mum and she and Ryans sister both are super excited about the pregnancy to :) eeek.

Im watching birthing stories on tv as there is no good movies and i cant find anything to watch lol. pretty sad of me eh lol.

Ryan also text me before he started work his mum got us a baby bath lol they were up here just after 3 dropping cot off :) and they have a few sheets for us (yellow of course) she is going to wash them first :)

Feeling sleepy now but i think thats more to do with the clocks going back lol could have had that extra hour in bed but i forgot as i walked over to mums haha thinking it was 9 but its was 8 lol

My family dont do buffets either lol my mum wouldnt know where to start but she could produce a 3 course meal without breaking a sweat :haha: but it does make a lovely change for boxing day and it wouldnt feel like christmas without it now :thumbup:

Your 17 weeks now hun :happydance: time seems to be going so much faster now 12 weeks are out the way hehe im 15 weeks tomorrow whoop whoop :happydance:

I keep forgetting about the clocks lol most things seem to change automatically these days so i havent really had to think about it LOL just woke up and it was whatever time the virgin box told me haha :dohh:

I dont know how you can watch those, makes me panic when i see that stuff, i think i will just ignore it till it is happening and go with what happens :blush: How is the cot? must be lovely to have all the bits coming together slowly? sweet of her to get you a baby bath too bless im sure she will be picking up bits here and there bless :hugs:

Lol im curious to know what she has for our xmas now lol.

I have no idea how i can watch them either :( lol i think its just a interest of watching someone going through what ill be going through. Knowing what the except lol Yep im a freak. I also wanna start writing down what ill need to buy for like going into hospital and such. Stacking up those nappies and wipes lol.

my mum does them full course meal. usually its a 2 course meal we get as my mum over does the main meal haha. I swear she over does it and she has admitted it to she has tried to just make less but also ends up with more Heehee lol. i just keep room for pudding as i think its the best and i love mince pies lol. Better not over do it this year but i know i hope be able to help myself. Ill be bigger than that turkey:haha:

The Premier shop here sells all the old crisps, the ones that used to be 5p are now 20p! OMG im showing my age :(

I love watching them on home and health, and i love one born, cant watch the section bit though makes me feel really ill, its the one thing im terrified off! xx

Defo a good idea to start thinking about all that stuff, its not worth waiting till the last minute as im sure there will be loads of stuff we forget hehe - let me know when you find a good list hehe i havent a clue :dohh:

I keep trying to get nappies in the shop but DH tells me its too soon :nope: but im impatient and want to start now :haha:

Bless your mum, i am a bit like that too...think its cos DH never does enough when he is cooking LOL and i always end up hungry :dohh: that and im horrible at working out how much of things i need :dohh:

This is the year we can eat as much as we like and everyone will be like...good :thumbup: haha im looking forward to desert too love a bit of trifle nom nom :flower:

The Premier shop here sells all the old crisps, the ones that used to be 5p are now 20p! OMG im showing my age :(

I love watching them on home and health, and i love one born, cant watch the section bit though makes me feel really ill, its the one thing im terrified off! xx

You pair are so brave watching that stuff, honestly i would rather not know ..feel like hiding under the blankets like its a horror file haha :haha:

Those crisps havent gone up much in price LOL i remember them being 5p too :blush:

Everytime im in labour i tell hubby to remind me never to do it again, you would think i would learn lol no honestly its no where near as bad as i had thought it would be (or that might be the morphine that makes me think that)

Everytime im in labour i tell hubby to remind me never to do it again, you would think i would learn lol no honestly its no where near as bad as i had thought it would be (or that might be the morphine that makes me think that)

Really? your giving me hope hehe im so scared as i always hear horror stories and have no frame of reference so i cant be sure what to expect :blush: makes me wanna hide LOL but this baby is coming so i guess i better get used to the idea hehe :dohh:

Really? your giving me hope hehe im so scared as i always hear horror stories and have no frame of reference so i cant be sure what to expect :blush: makes me wanna hide LOL but this baby is coming so i guess i better get used to the idea hehe :dohh:

Think really bad period pains, if your not induced and go into labour naturally its a lot easier, but 3 of my 5 have been induced, the 2 i went into labour myself with all i had was gas and air.
Its different for everyone but its not as bad as i had worked myself up for and i had a terrible first birth but still wasnt as bad as i had thought, my epidural went wrong and it made me really ill, the next two i had just the gas and air, then for the next two it was morphine and gas and air xx

Thats is on home and health lol. Yeah im turning my head away from the section.

Just heard bad news on facebook. Few people have left my work last week to start a new job which turned out its alot of ballocks. They all have lost there jobs and there was never even such a place going to be at the fort. All the poor fort that have left primark to work in a another store which is now not opening. Shocking like. they're all out of a job.

Ohhh i remember bikers they had white packet and a green packet..ooh i think you get them on amazon lol. ill have a look i remember all those old sweets and something my brother order them heehee and american sweets yummy

Think really bad period pains, if your not induced and go into labour naturally its a lot easier, but 3 of my 5 have been induced, the 2 i went into labour myself with all i had was gas and air.
Its different for everyone but its not as bad as i had worked myself up for and i had a terrible first birth but still wasnt as bad as i had thought, my epidural went wrong and it made me really ill, the next two i had just the gas and air, then for the next two it was morphine and gas and air xx

Thanks hun, your making me feel much better about it all :hugs: really needed the reassurance :flower:. Wow 5 babies you must be supermum :thumbup: so this is number 6? do you have a mix of boys and girls? my sis has 3 and is now child minding, i wonder sometimes if she would like more but my bro in law says he is too old now lol

i wanna do gas and air only to. But i guess if it gets way to much ill take epic lol. Hoping not to. x

Thats is on home and health lol. Yeah im turning my head away from the section.

Just heard bad news on facebook. Few people have left my work last week to start a new job which turned out its alot of ballocks. They all have lost there jobs and there was never even such a place going to be at the fort. All the poor fort that have left primark to work in a another store which is now not opening. Shocking like. they're all out of a job.

Ohhh i remember bikers they had white packet and a green packet..ooh i think you get them on amazon lol. ill have a look i remember all those old sweets and something my brother order them heehee and american sweets yummy

Cherry thats awful, so there was never going to be another job? how can they get away with that? could they go back to their old stores?? shocked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->