April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

thats what i said. It was a new store different company that was meant to be opening up. Ive never head of it before it was called jack jones jeans. But from what ive heard people have left primark last week to start working there tomorrow and there is no such place.

Ive searched the company and it is a company but there is no store opening here in edinburgh :(

I hope they can manage to get there jobs back at primark and if not i hope they find something else fast.. poor guys. :(

thats what i said. It was a new store different company that was meant to be opening up. Ive never head of it before it was called jack jones jeans. But from what ive heard people have left primark last week to start working there tomorrow and there is no such place.

Ive searched the company and it is a company but there is no store opening here in edinburgh :(

I hope they can manage to get there jobs back at primark and if not i hope they find something else fast.. poor guys. :(

That is terrible poor things, the way things are these days i will be hard to find something i do hope the can get their old jobs back :hugs:

Right bed for me, im super tired even though its early it would be my normal bed time so im teling myself its ok to go to be now LOL night all xxxx

I thought i replyed but it hasnt gone lol.

I dunno hun i read some more turns out it was someone who worked in primark was going to be manager of this store called Jack jones jeans. But there is not such store opening up at all.

There all flipping out i hope they can get there jobs back at primark though if not some where else and fast poor things. They must be running up the walls right now x

Think really bad period pains, if your not induced and go into labour naturally its a lot easier, but 3 of my 5 have been induced, the 2 i went into labour myself with all i had was gas and air.
Its different for everyone but its not as bad as i had worked myself up for and i had a terrible first birth but still wasnt as bad as i had thought, my epidural went wrong and it made me really ill, the next two i had just the gas and air, then for the next two it was morphine and gas and air xx

Thanks hun, your making me feel much better about it all :hugs: really needed the reassurance :flower:. Wow 5 babies you must be supermum :thumbup: so this is number 6? do you have a mix of boys and girls? my sis has 3 and is now child minding, i wonder sometimes if she would like more but my bro in law says he is too old now lol

yeah number 6 lol got 2boys age 14years and 6 years, 3 girls aged 12 years 8 years and Erin who will be one next month x

Tesco did that with the jobs here, they were going to open a store loads of people left there jobs and a week before it was due to open they decided not to open it.

shocking aint it. All those people leaving there job to start somewhere new and then they decided no to open. i just found out the place opened up as something else. :O thats even worse. It was some lady in primark but she left friday there no one knows whats going on either.

Im off to bed ladies super tired. better get use to this time difference soon eh lol xx

Morning all :)
How is everyone this morning?
Got a scan at 4 this afternoon so looking forward to that but also nervous, you would think i would be used to it by now lol xx

Morning ladies.

Hey hun. im ok just little bored so im looking through my pregnancy folder thing you get from the midwife lol even looking at the scan pictures. In this other one i never posted it up but the baby is waving lol looks like a bit move movements than the one ive got<<< there lol

Good luck at your scan to. I'll be in work at 4 so il be thinking about you as ill only have an hour left of work lol.

think your the first in our group to find out :) eeek!

Ive just found at the back of my folder like a birthing plan kind of thing so we fill this in or should i ask my midwife when i see her lol. As ive just now found there is a little bit of what to pack in the your bag for your bag when the birth. Wonder why i never seen that before.

Ive just found at the back of my folder like a birthing plan kind of thing so we fill this in or should i ask my midwife when i see her lol. As ive just now found there is a little bit of what to pack in the your bag for your bag when the birth. Wonder why i never seen that before.

Midwife fills this out with you nearer the end of your pregnancy round 34-36wks :)

Not a gender scan im going for thats 2wks on wed, just a normal scan then a wk on wed i have the first mca scan so mega nervous, you would think i would be used to it by now! xx

Your midwife will help you do it :) anything in your notes they usually
fill out and go through with you i think its abit later on when they discuss
your birth plan but end day.. its abit pointless im not going to lie .. i had one
and luckily i only was on about a normal delivery and i said if i needed anything
i would want an epidural.. but you don't know until the day comes really because
it all changes.. how you feel at the time and how much pain you feel etc ...
Your better off too looking online or something for a list of stuff you need for
you bag and write your own list and check it off but again that won't be till
later on :) .. Ive known some people want a water birth and not get it because
theres no pools left or something to do with your pregnancy you can't have one
:shrug: like with my i was at home and got through my contractions then went
hospital and i was 8cm dilated so i didn't have no choice i couldn't have any
pain relief or anything :dohh:!!

But its nice to have somewhat of a plan written down and it makes you feel alot
moe calm!

Not you have got me thinking wonder just how early they can tell gender? I know babybond scans are 16wks cause that when mine is booked for but wonder if they could give me any idea at todays scan lol

Anyhow yes agree with above about brith plans, i dont even bother, only thing i would never have again ins an epidural but cant have one anyhow due to the 1st one gong wrong xx

Thanks ladies. I did download a list from one of the sites i was on lol. Im dreading the birthing part lol but i know its a long way of yet lol.

Just been a little clean freak and tidy the whole kitchen even left Ryan a note to hoover when i leave for work lol. His dam cat shreds her hair everywhere does my head in lol

Not you have got me thinking wonder just how early they can tell gender? I know babybond scans are 16wks cause that when mine is booked for but wonder if they could give me any idea at todays scan lol

Anyhow yes agree with above about brith plans, i dont even bother, only thing i would never have again ins an epidural but cant have one anyhow due to the 1st one gong wrong xx

I just had one at 14wks 5 days and we CLEARLY saw what we are having! :happydance:

From what i have been reading depending upon the machine used they can tell from 12wks! Im going to chance it and ask anyhow lol xxx

Hey ladies,

Hope your all ok today? I been feeling sick again :nope: thought i was past it but apparently not :cry: BUT i definitely felt the baby move earlier it felt like a flip or a kick or something, i read someone describe it as popcorn popping against the bag and that was defo what i felt!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Scarlet good luck for your scan today hun hope all goes well and will keep everything crossed they may be able to tell you the sex :thumbup:

Cherry, would be interested whats on the list hun :thumbup:

From what i have been reading depending upon the machine used they can tell from 12wks! Im going to chance it and ask anyhow lol xxx

Hi hun, I think that up until about 13-14 weeks the genital area looks very similar for boys and girls so you might end up with the wrong answer! I was worried at 12+4 scan that we'd accidentally been shown the sex (we're team yellow) but tech explained that they look very similar. I know that people go off the 'nub' theory but that's not very scientific - fun though if you're interested in having a guess!

Have a look at this link, it shows you that the clitoris is very enlarged that that gestation and looks similar to a boy: https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->