April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

LOL Kbwebb maybe he will order takeaway? heehee

Cherry you do love your space invaders haha xxx

he ended up ordering a dominoes :haha: it wasnt that nice tho, i ended up getting really annoyed because when i clicked order it went off, so i had to re do it all, and i forgot to take off the cumberland sausage and add meatballs so i didnt even like it.. i still ate it all tho :dohh:

Im watching birthing stories on tv as there is no good movies and i cant find anything to watch lol. pretty sad of me eh lol.
have you watched in the womb? its a documentary from conception until birth its the best one ive seen, i know its not focused on the actual birth but just thought i'd mention it :thumbup:

Defo a good idea to start thinking about all that stuff, its not worth waiting till the last minute as im sure there will be loads of stuff we forget hehe - let me know when you find a good list hehe i havent a clue :dohh:

I keep trying to get nappies in the shop but DH tells me its too soon :nope: but im impatient and want to start now :haha:

we had a cot bed and a pram etc from the last pregnancy ( mother in law went a bit mad and was buying everything at 5 weeks :dohh:) so we had the main bits and bobs, but weve just brought lots of gender nuteral baby grows and vests, and weve got a bottle warmer and a big box of pampers (they were only 15 quid for 100 and something!!) i know alot of people wait until theyre further along but i cant help myself :blush:

Hey ladies,

Hope your all ok today? I been feeling sick again :nope: thought i was past it but apparently not :cry: BUT i definitely felt the baby move earlier it felt like a flip or a kick or something, i read someone describe it as popcorn popping against the bag and that was defo what i felt!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

i thought that i was over the sick stage, im never really sick, i just feel it but it gets to the point where i cant move :nope: thought it had gone away but nope woke up this morning feeling horrible :growlmad:
i swear i felt the baby moving at 13 weeks 3 days if i remember right, it felt like tap tap tap tap tap, then say it stopped for 3-4 seconds then tap tap tap.. it did this around 4 times, someone said it could be the placenta pulsating with blood with it being so early but i dont know. it was like popcorn like you said. a few days after that i felt a flipping sensation, a bit like when you go on a ride, and you go down a big drop and your tummy turns over. i havent felt it since though :nope:

he ended up ordering a dominoes :haha: it wasnt that nice tho, i ended up getting really annoyed because when i clicked order it went off, so i had to re do it all, and i forgot to take off the cumberland sausage and add meatballs so i didnt even like it.. i still ate it all tho :dohh:

we had a cot bed and a pram etc from the last pregnancy ( mother in law went a bit mad and was buying everything at 5 weeks :dohh:) so we had the main bits and bobs, but weve just brought lots of gender nuteral baby grows and vests, and weve got a bottle warmer and a big box of pampers (they were only 15 quid for 100 and something!!) i know alot of people wait until theyre further along but i cant help myself :blush:

i thought that i was over the sick stage, im never really sick, i just feel it but it gets to the point where i cant move :nope: thought it had gone away but nope woke up this morning feeling horrible :growlmad:
i swear i felt the baby moving at 13 weeks 3 days if i remember right, it felt like tap tap tap tap tap, then say it stopped for 3-4 seconds then tap tap tap.. it did this around 4 times, someone said it could be the placenta pulsating with blood with it being so early but i dont know. it was like popcorn like you said. a few days after that i felt a flipping sensation, a bit like when you go on a ride, and you go down a big drop and your tummy turns over. i havent felt it since though :nope:

aww hehe i do love dominos pizza, way nicer than the others but i did a similar thing a few weeks ago, i only like the thin crust and totally forgot to change it on the online order and threw a wobbler for ages but when it turned up i ate a good bit and DH couldnt stop laughing at me :blush:

oohhh where did you get the box of pampers from hun? sounds like a fantastic deal :thumbup: we are kinda in limbo with buying things as we don't know all the bits SIL is giving us and also i think when we know the sex we will feel more confident but your totally right we could buy a few more gender nutural bits and bobs and would probs feel better having a stock pile lol sounds like you have loads already which i wish we did too :hugs:

Me too :cry: i had 3 sick free days and then today i felt awful and kept getting that awful taste in my mouth yuck! lets hope tomorrow is a better day :thumbup:

That defo sounds like the baby :happydance: so exciting hehe :wohoo: i had a few times in the last 3 weeks or so when i wondered but today i was certain...it was like the puddin did a big old kick lol but he/she is so small i felt like a popcorn pop hehehe <3

Ohh no Sm. Ive not beens sick again yet :).

I'll pull it all out again and Pm you the list i have lol. But like Becky says might be better of downloading one from off line lol..

Love domino's but i just cant eat it all now :( but i love the spicey wings :)

I was thinking about buying bottle warm. Handy for when your out and about lol x

I'm still not sure if i felt baby move or not yet. I get little niggling pains like a poke but it doesnt last so long lol i think all my fat is in the way of me feeling baby lol. i swore i felt something the other day but now im not so sure lol. Oh wells

I hope as the weeks go on ill feel it stronger. I know some people dont feel anything until 20 weeks somaybe ill be one of those people lol xx

I'll pull it all out again and Pm you the list i have lol. But like Becky says might be better of downloading one from off line lol..

I was thinking about buying bottle warm. Handy for when your out and about lol x

I'm still not sure if i felt baby move or not yet. I get little niggling pains like a poke but it doesnt last so long lol i think all my fat is in the way of me feeling baby lol. i swore i felt something the other day but now im not so sure lol. Oh wells

I hope as the weeks go on ill feel it stronger. I know some people dont feel anything until 20 weeks somaybe ill be one of those people lol xx

Thanks hun and great news you not been sick again woohoo :happydance: yeah maybe i will download one :thumbup:

at that show they had self heating bottle warmers for when your out...they looked great but im not sure if i will need it if i manage to breast feed :shrug: someone told me we may still need bottles...confused :dohh:

I think it varies from person to person and also some people are feeling it but dont realise till much later on...its so hard to tell but today i had no doubt at all it was a definite pop LOL :thumbup: im sure you will feel it soon hun :hugs: i really hope i feel it again soon :happydance:

Its getting so christmasy already, loads of adverts and wot not hehe im so excited and i saw loads of babys first christmas stuff hehe cant wait to get all that next year...think our babies will be about 8 months by then :thumbup:

No guesses for gender but everything was fine, baby was very actvie and didnt want to be measured so was in for half an hour, next scan a week on wed :)
LastScan1.jpg

Thanks hun and great news you not been sick again woohoo :happydance: yeah maybe i will download one :thumbup:

at that show they had self heating bottle warmers for when your out...they looked great but im not sure if i will need it if i manage to breast feed :shrug: someone told me we may still need bottles...confused :dohh:

I think it varies from person to person and also some people are feeling it but dont realise till much later on...its so hard to tell but today i had no doubt at all it was a definite pop LOL :thumbup: im sure you will feel it soon hun :hugs: i really hope i feel it again soon :happydance:

Its getting so christmasy already, loads of adverts and wot not hehe im so excited and i saw loads of babys first christmas stuff hehe cant wait to get all that next year...think our babies will be about 8 months by then :thumbup:

I seen them on amazon lol might get my brother to order it :)
Yeah baby might not take to the boob. I couldnt breast feed out yesterday either lol feel to weird to do so the bottle warmer would be handy lol

thanks hun. I probably have felt it but just shrugged it off lol

Yeah across town all shops are putting there xmas stuff up lol. So looking forward to xmas next year lol More than this year haha lol Cant wait to pick those first christmas things up lol dont wanna wish any those early months away either lol but xmas will been amazing next year :) xx

Yeah got to hear the heart best they measure the blood flow through the brain to check for signs of rh disease in the baby (mca scan) xx

glad your scan went well hun. xxxx

Oooh ive just got the shooting pain on the right side of my rib :( weird x

Yeah got to hear the heart best they measure the blood flow through the brain to check for signs of rh disease in the baby (mca scan) xx

awww yay the little heart beats are so cute :happydance: what is the rh disease? i have seen a few posts about it but i dont know what it is? was the test all ok hun? xxx

i think i seen in my pregnancy book under all the app you get next to that anti D thing lol no idea what it is though. Think so of the girls were talking about it on this thread but my mind is like a gold fish lol

Im off to bed now guys cant stay awake much longer :( xxx

I seen them on amazon lol might get my brother to order it :) Yeah baby might not take to the boob. I couldnt breast feed out yesterday either lol feel to weird to do so the bottle warmer would be handy lol

thanks hun. I probably have felt it but just shrugged it off lol

Yeah across town all shops are putting there xmas stuff up lol. So looking forward to xmas next year lol More than this year haha lol Cant wait to pick those first christmas things up lol dont wanna wish any those early months away either lol but xmas will been amazing next year :) xx

Amazon ...brilliant idea :thumbup: i know what you mean about breastfeeding out i dunno i could do it...would have to be in the toilet cubicle haha :dohh:

I reckon you have, its difficult to know cos so many people say it can be gas etc but i have defo felt something before where where i had the pop today and brushed it off but i dont think its a coincidence i think the pudding has long legs from the scan so maybe that helped me feel it more today? I dunno how it all works LOL :blush:

yeah its gonna be so special and how cute im defo getting one of those Christmas pudding outfits for the bubs LOL i keep eyeing them up but i know the baby could be any size by next Christmas hehe :haha:

i think i seen in my pregnancy book under all the app you get next to that anti D thing lol no idea what it is though. Think so of the girls were talking about it on this thread but my mind is like a gold fish lol

Im off to bed now guys cant stay awake much longer :( xxx

awww night hun hope you have a good snooze :hugs: my memory is terrible these days too LOL it werent all that to begin with haha :dohh:

Vidal!!! Yay and congrats!! Im so jealous you found out so early!
i might get a 3 d scan at 16 weeks or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->