April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Congrats Vidal!!!! so excited for you, boys are amazing :)

I,looked into it and scheduled a 3D scan for this sunday!!! We will know in 5 days!!

so jealous dollface!! cant wait to hear your results!

awww yay the little heart beats are so cute :happydance: what is the rh disease? i have seen a few posts about it but i dont know what it is? was the test all ok hun? xxx

RH disease is when you are rhesus negative and DID NOT get anti D jab, it means that your body makes anti D and other antibodies against the rh + factor, so if your baby is rh + then you immune system thinks its an infection and produced antibodies with attack the rh + blood cells, this means they coat the red blood cell in the babys blood and kill them off, MCA scans scan the Middle Cerebral Artery in the brains, an increase in the flow means the baby is becoming anemic and that an inter=uterine transfusion is required to top up the babys blood xx

I am due on April 27th (i hope). I have had two scans both showing heartbeat yet I dont feel pregnant at all. So at times get really scared. You'd think after doing it for the second time I would be calmer.

I am due on April 27th (i hope). I have had two scans both showing heartbeat yet I dont feel pregnant at all. So at times get really scared. You'd think after doing it for the second time I would be calmer.

Congratulations :) Im doing it for the 6th time and i still feel the same lol

Im the same as you guys too, I don't feel pregnant any more, and it's a bit scary, I was going to get a doppler, but if I can't find babys heart beat on there I will panic.

congrats to the first baby blue in the group..

sure you can join hun.

i spoke to soon. been sick twice this morning. not have bad head ache and feeling sick still. not going to be a good day. im still going to work. x

RH disease is when you are rhesus negative and DID NOT get anti D jab, it means that your body makes anti D and other antibodies against the rh + factor, so if your baby is rh + then you immune system thinks its an infection and produced antibodies with attack the rh + blood cells, this means they coat the red blood cell in the babys blood and kill them off, MCA scans scan the Middle Cerebral Artery in the brains, an increase in the flow means the baby is becoming anemic and that an inter=uterine transfusion is required to top up the babys blood xx

Oh wow that sounds pretty scary :nope: thank you for explaining it so well hun i really glad i now understand better :hugs: xxx

Doll good luck for your scan sounds brilliant x

Im the same as you guys too, I don't feel pregnant any more, and it's a bit scary, I was going to get a doppler, but if I can't find babys heart beat on there I will panic.

Thats why i never bought one! I think i would end up at the hospital everytime i couldnt find it and its and hour and 20 mins away from me xx

Oh wow that sounds pretty scary :nope: thank you for explaining it so well hun i really glad i now understand better :hugs: xxx

Doll good luck for your scan sounds brilliant x

Even some midwives dont know about the condition, had one senior house officer after Shaun was born tell me there was no such thing and she was going to give me anti d, i was like are you trying to make me worse! Wasnt until the consultant came round that she was told in no uncertain terms not to go near me with anti d jabs lol

How come you didn't get an anti d? If you don't mind me asking.

Im rh- but I don't have rh disease. Im just curious about it.

Thats why i never bought one! I think i would end up at the hospital everytime i couldnt find it and its and hour and 20 mins away from me xx

I really wana get a doppler as I go crazy thinking if baby is ok or now. after one MMC and one partial molar, i end up imagining the worst all the time...but DH read somewhere (1 in a million web pages!!!!!) that its not good and then my doc too said that its best avoided as i'll worry more if i dont find the HB..So DH is adamant that we would not get a doppler and just hope for the best...i really wish i could get one and have more peace of mind!

How come you didn't get an anti d? If you don't mind me asking.

Im rh- but I don't have rh disease. Im just curious about it.

For a while the nhs stopped giving it as they could not guarantee it was free from infections , anti d doesnt come from just one person, it comes from loads of people who like me have got the anti d anti-gen in there blood, this blood is then pooled, for a while it was coming from the USA where death row prisoners where given incentives to donate blood, this caused a massive scandal when some of the blood was found to be infected with Hep etc, i happened to have my first juat at the point they stopped giving it xx

'98 think it was until late 99 early 2000 not 100% sure on when they started gving it again but they did give it by the time i had my second in july 00 but it was too late for me xx

'98 think it was until late 99 early 2000 not 100% sure on when they started gving it again but they did give it by the time i had my second in july 00 but it was too late for me xx

Omg :-( thats crappy. I hope your pregnancy goes well

Hi Ladies. I would like to join. I am due April 30th with twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->