April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Welcome hun. Ive added you to the front page.

If i have missed anyone for the front page please let me know. Ive fixed it up a little lol. :)
Cant wait to see if fill up with more pink and blue birds lol xx

So far today ive not been sick :) yesterday i felt awful and was sick twice. but Thankfully i went to costa and got my cooler lol does the trick for me :).

My bump was flatten yesterday but has popped back out today i think lol. Just cant wait to feel baby.I think i have just those randoms popping feeling lol but i dont wanna say hey i felt baby without being 100% lol but i know i will soon enough.

3 weeks to this vey day i have mt gender scan Yay xxx

Love welcome to the group :flower: how are you getting on?

Scarlet Thats terrible, cant believe some people, thank goodness for the consultant! How are you feeling today? I been quite rough the last couple of days with headaches and was sick again today :dohh: its not easy growing a person :haha:

Cherry glad to hear your having another sick free day :thumbup: boo @ yesterday though :nope: i been quite rough too, cant wait for this stage to end :shrug:

I booked my gender scan for 10th November :happydance::happydance::happydance: so excited to see my puddin again

Anyone got any tips for headaches? :dohh:

I rang the docs about my arm, because of the flu jab. I have to go to the surgery in an hr :-( they said im having a reaction

AWw its before mines haha lol I dont wanna pull mines forward since ive already been to work and got that day off heehee lol.

Yeah random yesterday sick twice and then nausea for few hours and little through work to.

Today i think i felt little bit off bit ive eaten ice lolly and bit toast and hey presto i feel better lol

My mum was saying to me yesterday that ill need to look into what benfits i can get when i go on maternity leave as all i wil get it maternity pay depending on how much it will be. Ill have to let council know to so they can give me some help :( they drive me insane that place. and ill have to ring up the job centre and see if there is help there to *sighs*.

Does anyone know if you need to be on income support to get the 500 pound grant or do you get that anyways with the first child. I'm hoping i will get it as i have low income and thats all the money i get. Still got heaps of things to buy for baby. That money would properly cover it all i think. x

Im feeling ok this morning, i get over the sickness within an hour of getting up thankfully.

Dont know about the grant think you might need to be in receipt of either job seekers allowance or income support im sure someone told me, chekc on the you gov wensite maybe? xx

My mum was saying to me yesterday that ill need to look into what benfits i can get when i go on maternity leave as all i wil get it maternity pay depending on how much it will be. Ill have to let council know to so they can give me some help :( they drive me insane that place. and ill have to ring up the job centre and see if there is help there to *sighs*.

Does anyone know if you need to be on income support to get the 500 pound grant or do you get that anyways with the first child. I'm hoping i will get it as i have low income and thats all the money i get. Still got heaps of things to buy for baby. That money would properly cover it all i think. x

Usually, to qualify for a Sure Start Maternity Grant there must be no other children in your family and you must get one of these benefits:
Income Support
income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
income-related Employment and Support Allowance
Pension Credit
Child Tax Credit at a rate higher than the family element
Working Tax Credit that includes a disability or severe disability element

Thats weird. i wonder how my friends and my sister got it. :( i dont have any of them and my sister was in school still my friends where working to before hand to. I thought you onlu got it with the first kid and it didnt matter if you had benfit :( i was told i wasnt entilted to the healthy start because i had no benfit :( i think its shocking i only earn 530 a month :(

i can get working tax credit in januray but i wanna leave start on march :( how does that work lol. Do i applied for it then cancel it in march? and applied for this also umm. ill need to speak to the midwife and see what she says

i found this on the website. (im so hopeful lol that i may be entilted which would really help)

You could get a one-off payment of £500 to help towards the costs of having a child. This is known as a Sure Start Maternity Grant.

Usually, you qualify for the grant if:

you’ve no other children - unless you’re expecting a multiple birth (eg twins)
you’re on a low income
you get certain benefits

I was on other page and there was few bits there to so i'll just have to wait and see. Or im going to raid people houses and see what i can nick of them heehee lol x

Jenny what happened to your arm hun? hope doc appointment goes well xx

Cherry we have booked a private one LOL i just cant wait till 7th December...too long :haha: we managed to get a saturday so we wont need to take time off work :thumbup:

Maybe eating will keep the sickness away for you hun :thumbup: seems if im in a sick day it dont matter food or none will be sick anyway :cry:

i think you have to be on income support, i dont think we get anything at all cos we both work :dohh:

Scarlet glad your feeling good hun, its great your sickness only lasts the first hour :thumbup:

Bleugh im having a terrible sick day today and feeling very sorry for myself :cry:

I was going to post something but now i dont remember what it was lol. I was going to ask a question lol.

Ahh ill go over to job centre closer to the time and ask them about it and also ask the midwife lol. Doesnt seem fair though lol Ryans barely get 120 a month he needs new job as working 1-2 night away week is nothing.

Hi all, please tell me if it is just me or not.....
so I know i've had god knows how many MC's which were horrible to go through, we are due our 20 week scan in 3 weeks and as much as I am sure I will just be relieved to be told we have a healthy baby, I just know that I am going to be disappointed if it's not a girl! I Know! It sounds terrible! I feel awful!
If it's a boy I know that I will be relieved that all is ok but no matter how much I try not to get silly about it I just know I will be a little gutted as I have 2 sons already and my DH has a son and a daughter but she is not MY little girl and I woulkd dearly like one for me.
I have been completely honest about it to my DH as I just know he's going to be watching my face when we are told and he says hes a little disappointed that something we have worked so hard for my be a disappointment, I don't think it's like - right thats it - im off for abortion! or anything crazy like that it's just I know I would be estatic if it were a girl. Anyone else like this or am I just a real selfish, need to get a grip of myself mother???!!!:shrug:

..... and how do I get one of those - my baby is as big as an onion thingys that you all have the bottom of your replies cause I just cannot figure it out! LOL X

It had swollen up, and gone red and hot, doc drew a line around the swelling, and said if it gets any worse, to come back tomo.

A lot of people are a little disappointed by gender, dont think its a big deal really as you will love baby no matter what.
Re the siggy click on one and it will take you to the site for the tickers xx

It had swollen up, and gone red and hot, doc drew a line around the swelling, and said if it gets any worse, to come back tomo.

Oh no poor you, did they give you anything for the reaction? xx

I am 15 weeks today!! and I am an orange, well the baby is, or the size lol

https://i49.tinypic.com/2d7uj4i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back