April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Thanks hun, me too, I don't wana go back to the bloody docs again, sick of them lol.

oohhh where did you get the box of pampers from hun? sounds like a fantastic deal :thumbup: we are kinda in limbo with buying things as we don't know all the bits SIL is giving us and also i think when we know the sex we will feel more confident but your totally right we could buy a few more gender nutural bits and bobs and would probs feel better having a stock pile lol sounds like you have loads already which i wish we did too :hugs:

they were from macro, its like a big warehouse, but you can only buy from there if you have a business.. i didnt know this till yesterday thats why i mentioned it :dohh:

Welcome hun. Ive added you to the front page.

If i have missed anyone for the front page please let me know. Ive fixed it up a little lol. :)
Cant wait to see if fill up with more pink and blue birds lol xx

you missed me :dohh: 26th of april :thumbup:

cc that's normal to want for one gender or the other especially since you already have two boys. I have two boys as well and me and dh and our boys are hoping for a little girl. Will i be sad if we have another boy, of course but i will still love him just as much as my other two and the boys will love him as well. doll your bump is super cute!!!

for the fruit ticker you click on someones ticker and it will take you to the site towards the bottom youll see something that says make your own ticker you put your info in and hit the button there will be a bunch of boxes and copy the link on the bottom box that says for message boards. come in here click quick links, edit your signature and paste the link in there and hit save and it should work!

cc that's normal to want for one gender or the other especially since you already have two boys. I have two boys as well and me and dh and our boys are hoping for a little girl. Will i be sad if we have another boy, of course but i will still love him just as much as my other two and the boys will love him as well. doll your bump is super cute!!!

i wouldnt mind having a boy, as long as the babys healthy afterall, but a little girl would be nice ,especially as my sister has three boys. it would be nice to have a change from cars and thomas the tank :haha:

i wouldnt mind having a boy, as long as the babys healthy afterall, but a little girl would be nice ,especially as my sister has three boys. it would be nice to have a change from cars and thomas the tank :haha:

Exactly!! LOL xx Thanks :flower:

for the fruit ticker you click on someones ticker and it will take you to the site towards the bottom youll see something that says make your own ticker you put your info in and hit the button there will be a bunch of boxes and copy the link on the bottom box that says for message boards. come in here click quick links, edit your signature and paste the link in there and hit save and it should work!

Thanks I got there finally!!!:thumbup:

OMG so looks like i'm predicted a boy then! Better get used to the idea I suppose!!!:haha:

CC - i think most of us are the same about the sex. This is my first and i really wanna have a little boy as my first lol. I'd be little gutted also if i find it it was a girl but i'd be still happy to have a healthy baby. Ive already got as little neice so im hoping for alittle boy and give my mum and dad a granson. Has for FOB this is the first on there side lol so either is ok for them lol xx

Aww i was heading to mums after work since it was halloween and i know they always have left over sweets :blush: Not many people go out guysing any more so i nicked 4 bags heehee (make up bags) but on the way there i wanted a fried pizza :S lol mum then says to me after about 20 minutes of being there that should couldnt be bothered cooking and since my brother and turned the living room upside down painting lol she said she'd order chippy i was like yay happy days lol xx

So im not munching on my fried pizza haha lol.

Whoop whoop Doll your 15 weeks and yoru bump looks amazing

And Sm your also 15 weeks and 2 days :) yay xxxx

CC - i think most of us are the same about the sex. This is my first and i really wanna have a little boy as my first lol. I'd be little gutted also if i find it it was a girl but i'd be still happy to have a healthy baby. Ive already got as little neice so im hoping for alittle boy and give my mum and dad a granson. Has for FOB this is the first on there side lol so either is ok for them lol xx

Aww i was heading to mums after work since it was halloween and i know they always have left over sweets :blush: Not many people go out guysing any more so i nicked 4 bags heehee (make up bags) but on the way there i wanted a fried pizza :S lol mum then says to me after about 20 minutes of being there that should couldnt be bothered cooking and since my brother and turned the living room upside down painting lol she said she'd order chippy i was like yay happy days lol xx

So im not munching on my fried pizza haha lol.

Whoop whoop Doll your 15 weeks and yoru bump looks amazing

And Sm your also 15 weeks and 2 days :) yay xxxx

I was like this but everyone in the family had a big feeling i was
going to have a girl and girls run in the family majorily! .. but i had
a boy and at my scan i was insistant i want having a girl and finding
out it was a boy i was abit emotional and negative for abit but soon
as i got round to it and my mum cried at the scan :rofl: .. (happy)
but i was fine after a few days shopping for boys stuff etc .. i guess
when it comes to having 2 of the same sex most really want the
opposite sex and i understand that alot even though i only have 1
child but i have a few friends like it and expecting #3 .. I just think
now i want a girl because i only want 2 kids now instead of 3 .. so
be nice for 1 of each but whatever it is it is still be happy :)

Ah glad you got chippy! im abit bad right now for takeaways :nope:
rather that then cook right now

lol i really shouldnt be munching it but it was to good lol im stuffed lol..

Heading to bed now. feeling like ive no engery left to stay awake.

Night ladies xxx

Ooh Cherry I love that you are going to add the pink or blue storks to the front page, it will be cool to see them all fill up if & when people find out!

Less than 2 weeks to go to my 20 week scan now. Hurry uppppp!!!! :)

Thank you ladies!

When it comes to the sex for the first few weeks I was insisting I want a boy. Then looking into girl names I really warmed up to a girl. Now I don't mind which one comes first eventually I just want one of each. I guess I just have a feeling its a boy and very easily refer to it as him. Hopefully we will find out Sunday :p

Morning April mummas! How is eveyone today? Cherrybump I was wondering if you could put a :yellow: stalk by my name as we are both determined not to find out but would like a little stalk next to my name! Thanks! X

Thanks everyone on their gender feelings it has really helped :).
So... how soon is everyone going to start buying baby bits and pieces or have they already?? We have been given a few freebie bits and so are storing some at my mothers but we are waiting until January to start buying. I can't wait!!!! To get myself in the happy but non spending mood im gonna start listing what we need. Hopefully that'll keep me quiet for a bit!! Lol xxx

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! This baby brain is killing me!!! LOL

So there I was in my own little world this morning when it hit me --- On my gender prediction calender I entered the month I found out I was pregnant not the month I concieved!!! LOL ---I have SO lost the plot!!!!

So now i'm predicted a girl!!!! Well, we will see eh!!!

I truly think I should be locked away for the next 6 months to keep both myself and others safe!!!!:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Fixed that for you rooster :).

Thank you salt thought it would be fun to see all the colours go up :) eek!

Can't wait until you get your scan Doll :)

Another day of no sickness yay! But just feeling down. I need my new bank card to hurry alone no thanks to my hacker last week. I get paid tomorrow and my rent was due on monday like normal and i normally pay friday as i get paid then :s other wise ill need to transfer into ryans account and take his bank card just to get the money out *sighs*

Cc ive already bought few bits but they are all white or cream lol.

Ryan's (FOB) mum got us a cot which is just needing to go up and some sheets to go with it those are yellow lol and she got us a baby bath and is getting us a moses basket.

Ive got the buggie/carseat already as it went on sales but my brother got it from amazon which i check the other day has gone back up in price :)

I'm in the middle of making a list of what i still need to get but ill stuck. If i dont get this grant then im better of starting now at buying it all :( pain in the but.

My list so far is:

Dummies
Bottles
Breast pump
Sterilizer
Nappies
Maternity pads
Breast pads
Bottle warmer
Granny pants :haha: For hospital
Nighties..For hospital.

See my list is just taking of and i dunno what else ill need haha. Just wanna perpare myself ahead since i dont really earn much :(

If you guy can think of anything else that would be great :) x

Morning ladies, Im going to start buying in January, if I start buying baby stuff too soon il never stop lol.

Im having trouble sleeping at the mo, im trying to get into the habbit of not sleeping on my back, but my hips and thighs hurt if I lay on my side, even with pillows :(

Plus I have a meeting with my boss today, about going back to work, iv been off for 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->