April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Ohh not so good. have you have really bad morning sickness? I cant be helped but i hope it goes well hun x

Blimey Cherry you are doing well!! My DH wont let us store anything in the house so it has to stay at my mothers. I am hoping my in laws cough up for a nice moses basket for us but the rest will be down to us :wacko:

I've managed to pick up a few freebies on Freecycle - it's a website / email thingy that seems to be in each area of the UK, you give bits away to people or ask for what you need if people have anything spare rather than throwing it away. It's brilliant, maybe that'll be worth looking at if you don't mind it?? Ive managed to get a electric steam sterilizer, a bath, top and tail bowl and a baby bath seat and also a little bouncy chair all in real good condition. I've even been offered some clothes when I know the sex!

So heres my list of things to get - it's massive - but i forgot dummies so that you Cherry!! LOL

Nappies
Nappy Bags
Cotton Balls
Baby Towels (got 1 so far)
Baby bath wash
Baby shampoo
Moses basket & blankets and sheets (working on the in laws!!)
Muslins
Pram & stroller(may get second hand one)
Car seat
Breast Pads
Bottles & teats
Bottle brush
powdered milk
baby gros
cardigans(my mum will knit :winkwink:)
vests
hats(my mum will knit)
mittens
shawl
bibs
bottle holder
changing bag
dummies!!

OMG the list could go on forever!! LOL

Jenny - I'm the same being achy, I start on my back and then work to my sides with a pillow but I wake with achy hips too and have to keep moving around. Sleeping like a log no longer comes into my vocabulary!!

cc1975 It's crappy isn't it? I thought this stuff was for the 3rd tri :( Im horrible when im tired. I was thinking I might try some paracetamol before bed once, see if it makes any difference. Not that I can take it every night though doh.

Thanks hun. Might just check out that lol. I just dont wanna leave it until last minute since my cash is tight lol. Ryan's nana's is goingto knit a blanket, cardgain and a hat i think but she's not starting until we find out sex lol. because she doesnt just want it to be plain lol i agree.

I get achy now and then. its comes and goes :s not sure what it is all about. I cant wait for the first felt movement from baby just seems so far off lol.

Im off to work soon and i need to get my butt moving lol xxx

cc1975 It's crappy isn't it? I thought this stuff was for the 3rd tri :( Im horrible when im tired. I was thinking I might try some paracetamol before bed once, see if it makes any difference. Not that I can take it every night though doh.

Oh dear we must be mirroring each other lol. only last night my DH was asking what was bothering me because I was snappy at the children which just isn't my usual. I was just absolutely hanging and so asked him to tell me to go and chill somewhere quiet for a bit if it happens again cause I really don't want to be grumpy mother to my other children :-0. Im so worried about taking anything. I know they say its safe but where I miscarriage so many times my thoughts are unless im near death I am taking nothing! Lol xxx

Thanks hun. Might just check out that lol. I just dont wanna leave it until last minute since my cash is tight lol. Ryan's nana's is goingto knit a blanket, cardgain and a hat i think but she's not starting until we find out sex lol. because she doesnt just want it to be plain lol i agree.

I get achy now and then. its comes and goes :s not sure what it is all about. I cant wait for the first felt movement from baby just seems so far off lol.

Im off to work soon and i need to get my butt moving lol xxx

Cherry - you started me off now!! Once I read you had started buying I made a small sneaky purchase of bottles on Amazon. It was of course because they were a bargain price and so couldn't say no!! Lol. OMG what have you started!! Xxx
Im lucky enough to have been feeling flutters the last week or two :) because this my 3rd apparently its common. Its usually just after 7 when I finally get to sit and rest for the night and then when I go to bed. I can't wait for a decent kick that DH can feel. :)

im sorry lol. bargain is a bargain though. oh man some has strong perfum

I have a Bassinet, Matress, Bouncer, Swing, Playpen and baby bath so far. Along with clothes of course!

lol you guys are to funny! honestly i don't need anything if we have another boy!!! If we have a girl we'll need, crib set, blankets, burp rags, CLOTHES!

Lol sorry i was on the bus when i posted my last post. I swear because it getting closer to xmas now the bus is getting over packed and the smell they bring with them aaah. One old man stank of drink. I was squashing being one pregnant lady who doesnt look far of her due date and another lassie who was bigger over weight(sorry dont wanna be mean) lol And me in the middle with poking twitches lol. When i was one stop away from mines another pregnant girl got off the post and she doesnt look far from her due date either lol. they have nice round firm bumps lol x

Oh dear we must be mirroring each other lol. only last night my DH was asking what was bothering me because I was snappy at the children which just isn't my usual. I was just absolutely hanging and so asked him to tell me to go and chill somewhere quiet for a bit if it happens again cause I really don't want to be grumpy mother to my other children :-0. Im so worried about taking anything. I know they say its safe but where I miscarriage so many times my thoughts are unless im near death I am taking nothing! Lol xxx

It's horrible when your tired though, and you cannot rest, due to work and kids. Thats good that he will tell you though, then you can have a rest and feel better :)

I was like that before becoming pregnant, unless the pain is bad, I wont bother taking anything like that.

lol you guys are to funny! honestly i don't need anything if we have another boy!!! If we have a girl we'll need, crib set, blankets, burp rags, CLOTHES!

Nice and easy and not so expensive for you either way then - bargain!! LOL.

Thanks Cherrybump for adding my little yellow stalk!
I was thinking of starting to get stuff in feb/march! Should I be buying baby stuff sooner? X

Thanks Cherrybump for adding my little yellow stalk!
I was thinking of starting to get stuff in feb/march! Should I be buying baby stuff sooner? X

LOL I think everyone is different. Cherry got me going!! but I did have a few freebie bits before. I think Feb March you might be a bit massive and tired :-/ but everyone has different ideas I think xxx

Yeah i think you might be little to big to go around the shops. Ive only started just now as my income is really bad. Plus someone has hacked into my bank account so ive had pretty stressing week to find those fuckers did it again the same day i got it fixed. Finally got my new bank card and ive been checking my aco**** every chance i get since yesterday. Cant believe some people would do that. I get paid today aswell and well i had like 20 maybe 30 to my name for food. :( for the month as i was off one day ill and i have rent to pay and other bills. Now that ryan has handed in his wage slips i hope they fixed my rent im bloody struggling along. Glad ive got family to help me out when times are tough but i would love to start replying more on myself specailly now with a baby on the way.

Ive got the big bits in wish im glad of. I did look up on a site about what you need for a new born think it might have been nhs site. And from what they had you dont really need so much clothes to start of with and other things lol wish i was bit shocked as i thought i dont have enough at all. I need to get baby a jacket to lol but from when i find out gender is when ill go buy for that sex no more white things lol.

Next year im going to have to try and put cash in the gas machine so there is heating for next winter as right now its freezing. I cant afford no gas in my house from what i earn and i wish ryan would bloody chip in more. Might have to sit down and chat to him about that like. Now his name is on this house he has to pay tax and rent and he only earn 120 a month :( so im hoping council will help us out more. Just waiting for those new papers to come to us :( lol Life is just one big pain in the bt with money aaargh lol

sorry to hear your having a hard time cherry, hopefully things will turn around for you soon!!!

OMG i feel soooo much better about myself!
i know that you ladies are all at different stages in your pregnancies, but recently ive been lounging around in my scruffs, with messy hair and unshaven legs and just eating all day.. and i thought enough is enough! oh is working tonight, so ive put reminders on all of the 'soaps' for later on, ive waxed my eyebrows and my 'tash':blush: ive spent a hour in the bath shaving and washing and exfoliating and now im going to paint my nails and maybe put in a pizza. (hey, i deserve a treat, eat way too much pizza though:haha:)

I FEEL GREAT!:happydance::flower:

Aww that sound awesome might just have to give myself a treat night tomorrow night :) ryan is working and i have the house to myself.

Thanks cc its stressfull but im trying not to think about it to much. Ive paid my mum the last payment for the catolgue :) so there is 30 pound spare so that can go on gas next month:). But next month i nearly get a free fortnight in my rent but as they keep saying im in bloody arrears:growlmad: Which im not they have just fuck up my payments and making it look like ive not paid for a fortnight so i dunno what they have done but i wont get that free fortnight :( boo just get myself ahead of them fuckers again and get the next free fortnight in march :) eeek lol.

Ill get there in the end lol

Defo needing the pampering night xx

On the up side Twilight in out in few weeks Eeeeeek!!!!! Huge taylor launter fan lol xx

aww i hope you get it sorted sounds like theyre horrible, im sure your money situation will sort itself out:thumbup:
funny that you mentioned twilight, the adverts on as im typing :haha:, im not a major fan.. but it wont stop me watching! :dohh:

lol thats what made me post it lol i also posted it to facebook lol. Im hooked to it :) ive only just been watching some true blood to never thought i would like it but its not to bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->