April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Kb sounds like a fantastic idea :thumbup: i been in my PJs for so long now LOL i could really do with a pampering :flower: think i will follow your lead tonight :hugs:

Cherry so sorry your feeling under pressure hun, it sucks to work so hard and feel it all disappears on bills etc i feel your pain have been struggling since my student days i hope things get better for you soon hun :hugs: its great you have a close family to support you though :thumbup:

As for me, i have had a better day today, energy returning and not been sick. I have been eating every 3 hours or so which seems to help and i finally managed to do some house work and it felt gooooood to look around and see clean clean clean :happydance: tonight i will pamper :thumbup:

Hope all you ladies are doing well and im looking forward to the results of all the impending gender scans whooop whoop :happydance:

lol Thanks hun glad your feeling better. I think i was sick this morning lol my brain is that bad now that i cant remember lol

Think i need an early night and a day of sleep lol as i cant sleep so long lol but they after about an hour or so i wanna go back to bed lol.

I will be doing the pamerping tomorrow i so need something to ooft me back up lol xx

lol Thanks hun glad your feeling better. I think i was sick this morning lol my brain is that bad now that i cant remember lol

Think i need an early night and a day of sleep lol as i cant sleep so long lol but they after about an hour or so i wanna go back to bed lol.

I will be doing the pamerping tomorrow i so need something to ooft me back up lol xx

Ohh no LOL baby brain strikes again hehe defo get an early night hun and look forward to your pamper day tomorow yaaayy :happydance: xxx

i even went as far a platting my hair when it was still wet so its all crinkled.. i look like someone out of a 90's music video :haha: atleast my hair will be big tomorrow when i wake up, :thumbup: damn you thin hair :growlmad:

i have thin hair to lol. im in bed all cosy. taking my contacts our now that ive remembered lol ususlly fall asleep with them in:blush:...so ill feel refresh in the morning lol nights ladies xxxxx

i even went as far a platting my hair when it was still wet so its all crinkled.. i look like someone out of a 90's music video :haha: atleast my hair will be big tomorrow when i wake up, :thumbup: damn you thin hair :growlmad:

hee hee do you remember hair crimpers? OMG i remember having crimped hair and rolling around on those awful rollerblades...shocking!! LOL

Hope your hair is nice and big tomorrow :thumbup: im meeting my cousin tomorrow who is also preggers am looking forward to it :happydance:

i have thin hair to lol. im in bed all cosy. taking my contacts our now that ive remembered lol ususlly fall asleep with them in:blush:...so ill feel refresh in the morning lol nights ladies xxxxx

Night hun, hope you have a good snooze :sleep: xxx

hope you have a good sleep! :flower::sleep:

rollerblades! i loved mine, i even used to go into supermarkets with them on and bang into the freezers.. my mum wasnt too pleased :haha:

just got into bed.. i LOVE having a king size duvet on a double bed, feels like a big cloud :cloud9::sleep:

LOL i used to roll around the block like i was on the bodyform advert haha ohh the shame :dohh:

mmmm bed think i will go for a snooze now too :thumbup: night all xxx :sleep:

I think my lil man is laying on my pelvic floor! It hurts to sit and walk, LOL!

Ohh thats not good.

Hey ladies i bought soe pregnancy plus omega vitamins yesterday. I dont think im getting all my vitamins and this this was good to top up on it was 3 for 2 in tesco and its tesco brand. Ive ran out of my folic acid now and this has it inside also. Ive got a 3 month supply have any of you been taking differen vitamins

i think theyre the ones ive got or similar, from tesco too :haha:
ive had them from the beginning, even though i try to eat well, i dont like fish and i only like a few fruit&veg so wanted to get the vitamins from them. i think id feel alot worse than i have done if i didnt have them :flower:

Hi girls, anyone suffering with heartburn? I'm drinking gaviscon during the night the heartburn is soooo bad! Any other tips? I like milk and it does help but not really wanting it during the night! X

Anyone else at the stage where they don't 'feel' pregnant any more?

I have no more hurting boobs, no nausia, plenty of energy too, it's making me slightly paranoid lol

the only thing that helps my heartburn is eating toast or something like that, or having some milk.. not good for trying to gradually add on the weight but oh well :thumbup:

I living off milk right now probs why im not getting no heartburn lol.

I do and dont feel pregnant at times. I'll be sick one and a random day. But today ive got this little pain like ive just been kick from the inside lol. I explain this to mum and she said could be the baby stretching out :)

I had a bad morning but its little tmi to say on here. Its happen before like before i was pregnant so i know it nothing to worry aboutbut i hate when it happens lol.

anyways im ok now. Gutted my sister ditched me as i was going to get ready to go meet her. Instead of saying last night she rather i not when into town with her town she waited until i was about to get in shower this morning and then my electric metre when aaargh so i had to leave the shower and go get some electric lol.

Now all the house work is done i just need to hang washing and that will be everythign done Yay!! Relaxing time and then i think that pamerping sound good as ryan has now left the house and its all mines Heehee xx

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well today? i been good today (phew!!) i decided to join the bump photo gang too lol here is my jelly belly at 15 weeks and 5 days :blush:

Attachments

• 16 week bump.jpg
    16 week bump.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
I've heard that if you have a lot of heartburn your baby is gonna have a lot of hair when they are born

I don't feel pregnant either except this lingering nausea that comes and goes but it really isn't that comforting. Gender scan tomorrow and I'm excited but always nervous before a scan :) thinking positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->