April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

@Jenny_J - I felt the same way when I started the 2nd trimester, however just in the last week, I am really starting to feel ligament stretches, baby movements and just bought my first pair of maternity jeans so baby is definitely in their growing!! so no worries and just enjoy feeling good!!

Morning ladies :) 18 weeks today :happydance:

Doll can't wait for your update date. :)

Ive taking another picture to but doesnt look like anything has changed from last week for me but ill post it up later on lol.

Lovely bump SM :)

I'm currently just popped on my pre pregnancy jeans with an extenders lol i cant afford maternity ones i find them dear over here :(. There comfy just now but i hope they last haha. Going to Ryan's mums for tea tonght (yum) think its a roast :)

Hope everyone is keeping well also.

17 days until the scan whoo hooo xxxx

Good luck with the scan Doll! Excited to hear if yr :blue: or :pink:!
I'm going to guess :pink: for now!
Not long til yr scan either cherry! That time will fly by!

I'm not really feeling pregnant except the heartburn! Keep freaking out that something has happened to baby but I am sure everything is fine. My midwife said alot of women don't feel pregnant at this stage as the m/s has gone and some are not showing and you may not feel it move but she said in just a few weeks we will start to feel it agian when we feel LO move! Xxx

Morning ladies :) 18 weeks today :happydance:

Doll can't wait for your update date. :)

Ive taking another picture to but doesnt look like anything has changed from last week for me but ill post it up later on lol.

Lovely bump SM :)

I'm currently just popped on my pre pregnancy jeans with an extenders lol i cant afford maternity ones i find them dear over here :(. There comfy just now but i hope they last haha. Going to Ryan's mums for tea tonght (yum) think its a roast :)

Hope everyone is keeping well also.

17 days until the scan whoo hooo xxxx

Yay I love pics :)

Maternity clothes are expensive, esp for me (im plus size) im in leggins and long tops at the mo, I don't think il survive winter in leggins though lol.

Good luck with the scan Doll! Excited to hear if yr :blue: or :pink:!
I'm going to guess :pink: for now!
Not long til yr scan either cherry! That time will fly by!

I'm not really feeling pregnant except the heartburn! Keep freaking out that something has happened to baby but I am sure everything is fine. My midwife said alot of women don't feel pregnant at this stage as the m/s has gone and some are not showing and you may not feel it move but she said in just a few weeks we will start to feel it agian when we feel LO move! Xxx

Im not feeling pregnant either, only way I can tell is the veins in my chest and the constipation ... lovely lol.

I have some awesome news about maternity clothes. my sister had ask me to chim her to the Gyle (a shopping centre) There is a new look in there and they do maternity stuff. i was just randomly looking and then i spotted the sale rail :) eeeeek.

As my pre pregnancy jeans didnt last that long( 5 minutes before i lefting the house lol. I thought ooh ill just have a little look.

I picked up a pair of skinny jeans (maternity of course) and was like oooh 15.99 pound down to 8 pound.. :D... Im sure the ones i picked up were 6 pound lol. but i like these ones better as the band is navy blue instead of light lol.

So if you have a new look never you get down there asap they have a sale on :)

I know there next 2 weeks will just fly past lol. They good thing about that is twilight is out on the 16th :) and then my scan is the following wednesday :).

Im just home and pulled on those jeans and whay hey these are so comfy but they fall down a little lol i know my bump will grow alot more so im ok with them lol

Hi Ladies,

I just joined, 16 weeks tomorrow!

Not got a bump yet but jeans no longer fit! Just looking like I've been eating too many burgers!

Both OH and I are in the military, he's currently away. He's just got three weeks left. He's missed the entire first trimester (lucky boy!) not sure he would have survived it had he been here!

Still feeling tired all the time and still not a fan of any healthy food, am literally craving the burgers I mentioned earlier! Oh and milkshake, and salt and vinegar pringle flavouring! Not the crisps, just the flavouring!!

Other than that I'm having a pretty uneventful pregnancy, very little ms, no bump. Kinda forget I'm pregnant sometimes! Well I would if it wasnt for the exhaustion and the pelvic pain (the relaxing ligaments are aggravating and old horse riding injury apparently!)

Hope you're all well!!!

Welcome to the group mama. Ive also added you to the front page.

Think we're all at that stage of not feeling pregnant much lol.

Ive been a lazy fart and my sister made me walk for about 45 mins i think ive pulled a muscle at the back of my leg near my butt lol. Also got little pain around the belly :(.

Now that im wearing this maternity jeans my belly looks rounder lol. Im off to have my sunday roast at ryans mums tonight :) so ill see you all later on xx

welcome mama! if your craving a burger have one! i give in to my cravings just don't go overboard. I usually crave candy lol, but i let myself have a little. or if i'm craving a burger i have one for lunch no harm and eat a good supper.

Mama welcome to the group hun, we have the same due date :happydance: i think there are 3 or 4 of us due on the same day yaaay :flower: your very lucky having little MS :thumbup:

Thanks Cherry :blush: im a bit self conscious of my belly dunno why i posted it DOH! Feel like im too big too soon :dohh:

Great find hun, well pleased you managed to get some maternity stuff esp now its comfy for you :hugs: im so excited for everyones gender scans :happydance: looking forwad to finding out if we having the same LOL

Hope you have a lovely meal at Ryans mums hun :thumbup:

CC i agree, give in to your cravings, as long as you dont go crazy LOL your body needs something give it :thumbup:

Ha, thanks!! I try to keep it to every now and then! It's the burger sauce and the gerkins!!
I try to resist! Somehow I've not put on any actually weight... just starting to look bloated! x

Im being a right worrier the past few days.

I dont feel pregnant like I did before, and iv felt baby move a couple of times, but nothing for the past few days.

I had lower muscle pain in my stomach, and my pelvis 'popped' midwife said its round muscle pain.

But im still worrying lol

Meal was lovely :).

I defo give in if im craving something :)

Im feeling more unpregnant i know everyone pregnancy's are different but i reallly wanna feel baby move. ive search up if when the baby kicks can it hurt and some people have said yes so im guessing that is what ive been feeling and its not just in one place lol. I got of the bus and there i got a pain last few seconds Ryan said was that the baby kicking you again lol i said yeah it's hurts. But im going to double check with the midwife when i see her.

Sm ill post up this weeks piks for you to look at mines lol. Im chubby and my bump defo aint showing but see these new jeans make my belly look rounder and the jeans keep falling down to :( lol should have got size smaller i guess never mind. I am a size 18 and thats what i bought lol xx

Would have helped if i posted the picture lol

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
Aw cherry your bump is super cute!! :thumbup: you so lucky to have such a lovely bump :flower: hope mine looks like yours soon hun. Have you had like a nervous tummy turning kinda feeling? like just before you get really told off kinda feeling? Thats what i been getting and i been told its the pudding moving LOL i think your pains are probs bubs moving :hugs:

m sure you will be glad of the extra room when we are further along LOL but i love your new mat jeans v cute :thumbup:

It's a boy!! here are some pics from the scan! recommend VERY strongly if you want to see baby early or find out gender! HB 145

it's a penis!
https://i49.tinypic.com/5x5ydx.jpg

super long legs! tall like his daddy!
https://i48.tinypic.com/2148lcp.jpg

covering his face the entire time!
https://i50.tinypic.com/2h6vc7m.jpg

Sucking his thumb
https://i48.tinypic.com/28wctfs.jpg

Ahhhhh, i knew it. Congrats hun. And omg check out those piks there are so amazing. :)

Sm my bump is all fat so far lol. im currently sitting on couch and can feel baby little more the the left now lol. I've not had anything like that, that i can think of just random sharpish pain. Just had it there just now like i was being punched in the belly lol below my belly button that must be the baby as it right where ive been pushing around to feel lol. eeeek!

Now i need to pee again lol ive pee's so much in the last 2 days more than i can remember lol.

Think it's time for me to go to bed lol. Been watching true blood from the start since ryan is on the 4th season i think and ive been watching bits. Have to look away at blood scenes though way to much for me :( no into scary movies or anything lol.

So excited to see Doll you have you gender :) will give you a blue stalk xxxxx

Doll congrats on team blue :blue: and such lovely scan pics, love the thumb sucking one super adorable :thumbup:

Congrats on team blue. Im looking into booking my gender scan for 2 weeks time.

Just watched V for Vendetta, such an awesome movie. Better get to bed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->