April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Aww Cherry it looks lovely to me!! All round and bump like :flower: so excited for you feeling your little bubs hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: its so lovely im really chuffed for you :hugs:

I do enjoy True Blood, its a bit rude at times LOL :blush: but i like that its different from most programs (apart from the vampire bit haha) i been watching the one on FX :thumbup:

Lol oh yes alot of sex i know haha. Im like come on aargh lol. All hard core i said to ryan lol.

Last night for some reason i thought i would weight myself as i felt so heavy and the scales had gone up another half a stone :O even to loo as i was bursting check scales again no budge. So i check this morning it went down a little but not to wear i was yesterday morning :O ive gain like 4-5lbs :O and i never ate that much yesterday i even took a long walk to :( not sure whats happening there lol. But when i was lying in bed my bump where i normal feel baby has moved up. The bit just under my belly button is hard all round :s and i had some pain through the night to which i know was round ligament pain.Just weird to me. At first i felt baby same place lol but the whole section just under my belly button is super hard.

I want my scan to hurry alot. Im such a bloodied worry lol i ask my mum and sister about everything and they both sick of hearing about it all now lol. I dunno what happening to my body apart from growing a baby and stretching to make room for them. *sighs* i think going to long with seeing or hearing baby is way to long isn't it lol.

Back to work again today but i just cant be bother to move.

Hope your all well.

Sm you scan aint to far off now when is it again?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cherry try not to worry about your weight hun, we're supposed to put on weight LOL i think its a pound a week or something :shrug: will ask the midwife on Wednesday :thumbup:

How cool you can feel your uterus! I can't feel mine yet :thumbup: but my scan is on Saturday and im Soooooooooooo excited i might pop :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: seeing dolls scan made me even more excited hehe :haha:

No sickness today :happydance: i dont even feel nauseous at the minute :wohoo: i reeeaaaally hope this is MS on the way out!!! :thumbup:

thanks hun. Ive not been sick in a few days either :) but even if i feel bit off i great an ice lollie now lol.

Yeah its the weirdest feeling ever lol i push my hands around under the flabby bit lol I search up the fetal height aswell lol and it moves if my hand has been there for a while lol. Cant wait to find out what your having to lol still sticking to a boy for us both. I know seeing those piks she posted they are so amazing :) xxx

Oh wow do you think that was bubs moving? Its so amazing, i really loving how things seem to develop by the day at the moment :happydance:

Ooohhh ice lollies yummy hehe im on to jubblies at the moment :haha: defo thinking boy for us too :happydance:

Im still stressing, so juat bought a doppler on ebay. Should be here weds. And have my 16 wk check next monday.

Just wish baby would give a wiggle.

oooh not had them in so long lol.

Yeah i think it could be lol but who knows heehee. Its so excited all the changes xx

So excited for you hun :happydance: so cool you can feel the bubs :thumbup: i keep getting butterflies in my tummy LOL its weird but i like it :happydance: m wishing away the days to Sat now hehe :blush:

Oh wow, just watched Derren Brown Apocalypse it was so fantastic, i cried load the lad in it was so sweet i really felt for him ...not to mention im all hormonal haha :dohh:

Jenny im sure you will feel bubs wiggle soon hun and how cool you got a doppler!! I was so tempted too :thumbup: but after doc struggled to find HB (she did eventually LOL) i thought i might panic so i haven gotten one yet ...let us know how you get on when it arrives :hugs:

Thank you ladies!! It was so amazing.. he was kicking his legs like crazy! But also found I have a anterior placenta so we will see when I can feel movement. It was shocking to see how much he was moving but not feel it!
And my bump has gone down a bit like some of it eas bloat after all so without that scan I probably would be worrying right now. I got so nauseous before the scan it lasted all night and felt horrible! Probably cause he moves so damn much lol

So excited for you hun :happydance: so cool you can feel the bubs :thumbup: i keep getting butterflies in my tummy LOL its weird but i like it :happydance: m wishing away the days to Sat now hehe :blush:

Oh wow, just watched Derren Brown Apocalypse it was so fantastic, i cried load the lad in it was so sweet i really felt for him ...not to mention im all hormonal haha :dohh:

Jenny im sure you will feel bubs wiggle soon hun and how cool you got a doppler!! I was so tempted too :thumbup: but after doc struggled to find HB (she did eventually LOL) i thought i might panic so i haven gotten one yet ...let us know how you get on when it arrives :hugs:

Iv felt little flutters for the past few weeks, but nothing for about 4 days, im really stressing over it. I really hope I can find the hb when it arrives.

My midwife says she wont see me, as she cant find the hb before 16 weeks, sounds like bull to me

Yeah that sounds a bit off as my doc found the hb at 13 weeks...eventually lol...I had a fall which is why she was checking but surprised at your midwife. I wouldn't worry about the feelings comin and going hun I think it's normal. When is your next scan? the Doppler will defo put your mind at rest x x

Yeah that sounds a bit off as my doc found the hb at 13 weeks...eventually lol...I had a fall which is why she was checking but surprised at your midwife. I wouldn't worry about the feelings comin and going hun I think it's normal. When is your next scan? the Doppler will defo put your mind at rest x x

Im trying to arrange a gender scan for 16 weeks, so that would be a double whammy of knowing baby is ok, and finding out gender.

She said she didn't want to make me more anxious, if she cant find the hb, but most people cant find it at 15 weeks she says :/ im just not buying it.

I think im driving hubby mad with my worrying, I darent bring it up to him again.

Im trying to arrange a gender scan for 16 weeks, so that would be a double whammy of knowing baby is ok, and finding out gender.

She said she didn't want to make me more anxious, if she cant find the hb, but most people cant find it at 15 weeks she says :/ im just not buying it.

I think im driving hubby mad with my worrying, I darent bring it up to him again.

Try not to worry hun, i know its easier said than done but if she thought anything was wrong she would have sent you for a scan to make sure :thumbup:

I have booked an early gender scan too cos i am impatient LOL and cant wait to see my pudding hehe

Honestly though, many women cant even feel their babies at this stage and when they do its pretty sporadic. I hope your doppler comes soon so you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun :hugs:

Hi ladies!! I'm due April 28 and going for another gender scan tomorrow :)

Try not to worry hun, i know its easier said than done but if she thought anything was wrong she would have sent you for a scan to make sure :thumbup:

I have booked an early gender scan too cos i am impatient LOL and cant wait to see my pudding hehe

Honestly though, many women cant even feel their babies at this stage and when they do its pretty sporadic. I hope your doppler comes soon so you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun :hugs:

Thanks for the post hun.

Iv worked myself up into a right state. Keep crying and snapping. I just wana be left alone n go bed. But that is not going to happen. When hubby gets in from shopping il go bed. And try and sleep this off.

Hugs x

Thanks for the post hun.

Iv worked myself up into a right state. Keep crying and snapping. I just wana be left alone n go bed. But that is not going to happen. When hubby gets in from shopping il go bed. And try and sleep this off.

Hugs x

Hi Jenny,
I know things are a real worry at the mo, I ordered a doppler as well as I felt a flutter two weeks ago and nothing since!
Also I swear my bump is smaller! I just can't believe I have a baby in me!
Apparently it's normal to feel like this around this time so try and relax it will be ok xx

Milfndcookies can't wait to hear what your having GL at getting a shot of it's bits :)

Thanks for the post hun.

Hugs x

Hi Jenny,
I know things are a real worry at the mo, I ordered a doppler as well as I felt a flutter two weeks ago and nothing since!
Also I swear my bump is smaller! I just can't believe I have a baby in me!
Apparently it's normal to feel like this around this time so try and relax it will be ok xx

Thanks for the post hun. I felt like I was getting smaller but I think its just bloating going down, seems most of us have the same worries, I just hate how it can overwhelm me. Might be due to not taking my meds since I found out I was pregnant.

What doppler did you get? Hope it works well for you.

heu ladies i read somewhere that when your normally due your period you might get cramps or something.

all day ive been get sore pains across my belly do you think it could be that...

also our cat has been acting weird so ryan is worried so i need to rush home as we're going to vets. i wanted to buy juice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->