April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I thought the cramps around period time were for the first missed period? I could be wrong though.

Just booked out gender scan for 10:30am monday 19th of nov :-D

Im trying to arrange a gender scan for 16 weeks, so that would be a double whammy of knowing baby is ok, and finding out gender.

She said she didn't want to make me more anxious, if she cant find the hb, but most people cant find it at 15 weeks she says :/ im just not buying it.

I think im driving hubby mad with my worrying, I darent bring it up to him again.

Try not to worry hun, i know its easier said than done but if she thought anything was wrong she would have sent you for a scan to make sure :thumbup:

I have booked an early gender scan too cos i am impatient LOL and cant wait to see my pudding hehe

Honestly though, many women cant even feel their babies at this stage and when they do its pretty sporadic. I hope your doppler comes soon so you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun :hugs:

Thanks for the post hun.

Iv worked myself up into a right state. Keep crying and snapping. I just wana be left alone n go bed. But that is not going to happen. When hubby gets in from shopping il go bed. And try and sleep this off.

Hugs x

Hi Jenny,
I know things are a real worry at the mo, I ordered a doppler as well as I felt a flutter two weeks ago and nothing since!
Also I swear my bump is smaller! I just can't believe I have a baby in me!
Apparently it's normal to feel like this around this time so try and relax it will be ok xx

Thanks for the post hun. I felt like I was getting smaller but I think its just bloating going down, seems most of us have the same worries, I just hate how it can overwhelm me. Might be due to not taking my meds since I found out I was pregnant.

What doppler did you get? Hope it works well for you.

I got a hi-bebe200. It was out of stock and won't arrive til next week! Think I will use it daily for reassurance until I feel kicking! X

Oh cool iv not heard of that one, I hope it gets to you quickly. I think il be doing the same hun

]
Im trying to arrange a gender scan for 16 weeks, so that would be a double whammy of knowing baby is ok, and finding out gender.

She said she didn't want to make me more anxious, if she cant find the hb, but most people cant find it at 15 weeks she says :/ im just not buying it.

I think im driving hubby mad with my worrying, I darent bring it up to him again.

Try not to worry hun, i know its easier said than done but if she thought anything was wrong she would have sent you for a scan to make sure :thumbup:

I have booked an early gender scan too cos i am impatient LOL and cant wait to see my pudding hehe

Honestly though, many women cant even feel their babies at this stage and when they do its pretty sporadic. I hope your doppler comes soon so you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun :hugs:[/QUOTE

Thanks for the post hun.

Iv worked myself up into a right state. Keep crying and snapping. I just wana be left alone n go bed. But that is not going to happen. When hubby gets in from shopping il go bed. And try and sleep this off.

Hugs x

Hi Jenny,
I know things are a real worry at the mo, I ordered a doppler as well as I felt a flutter two weeks ago and nothing since!
Also I swear my bump is smaller! I just can't believe I have a baby in me!
Apparently it's normal to feel like this around this time so try and relax it will be ok xx

Thanks for the post hun. I felt like I was getting smaller but I think its just bloating going down, seems most of us have the same worries, I just hate how it can overwhelm me. Might be due to not taking my meds since I found out I was pregnant.

What doppler did you get? Hope it works well for you.[/QUOTE]

I got a hi-bebe200. It was out of stock and won't arrive til next week! Think I will use it daily for reassurance until I feel kicking! X[/QUOTE]

Jenny no worries hun, i know its easy to worry, i have spent most of my time panicking about things too LOL especially in the first trimester but thats fantastic news you have booked your scan, i think its the same day as Cherry :happydance:

Cherry im sorry your cat is not so good, i hope all goes well at the vets and hope your cramps stop soon :hugs: i think they are likely to be things moving about in there stretching for the bubs :thumbup: i had one of those painful twangs you been talking about today and i recon it was pudding giving me a kick hehe :baby:

Jenny no worries hun, i know its easy to worry, i have spent most of my time panicking about things too LOL especially in the first trimester but thats fantastic news you have booked your scan, i think its the same day as Cherry :happydance:

Cherry im sorry your cat is not so good, i hope all goes well at the vets and hope your cramps stop soon :hugs: i think they are likely to be things moving about in there stretching for the bubs :thumbup: i had one of those painful twangs you been talking about today and i recon it was pudding giving me a kick hehe :baby:

I dont think the fellas quite understand our fears and worries. I think I felt a little flutter earlier, but I cant tell if its my mind giving me what I want or not.

Awesome lots of gender revelations then soon.

nearly cried at vets. amber isnt well at all. they have kept her in to run tests. she looks lifeless. she's under weight and hasnt been eating much or going to loo. they said there might be nothing they can do either. she anemic. ive spelt that wrong..dunno how to spell it xx

So sorry your cat is sick cherry hopefully they can find out what's wrong wih her and she'll be on the mend soon!

Hi April Mommies,

Just an update...we are expecting a boy!

Are any of you experiencing a tenderness in the lower stomach region and a bit of pressure in the v area?

xx

Jenny I know what you mean, DH is lovely and does try but really doesnt understand what i been going through with all the sickness, he thinks like i did before it happened to me LOL bless him :haha: Still, i am no day 5 of no sickness today :happydance: praying it lasts :thumbup:

So excited for all the gender scans, i might pop :pop:

Cherry im so so sorry about Amber, poor little thing i really hope they can help her (fingers and toes crossed for you) seinding big hugs your way :hugs:

Hi April Mommies,

Are any of you experiencing a tenderness in the lower stomach region and a bit of pressure in the v area?

xx

Hey Cub, Congratulations on Team Blue :blue: :hugs: have you started thinking of names now?

I dont have the tendernes you mentioned but feel a bit achy at times :thumbup: i think its all the bits and bobs moving about...i dunno, i blame everything on that LOL :shrug:

Hi April Mommies,

xx

Congrats on team blue :)

Iv got a bit of a cough and if I lay with my legs straight and cough, or stretch then I get pains in my lower stomach. I just think mine is super crap stomach muscles, plus stretching muscles etc.

Jenny I know what you mean, DH is lovely and does try but really doesnt understand what i been going through with all the sickness, he thinks like i did before it happened to me LOL bless him :haha: Still, i am no day 5 of no sickness today :happydance: praying it lasts :thumbup:

So excited for all the gender scans, i might pop :pop:

Cherry im so so sorry about Amber, poor little thing i really hope they can help her (fingers and toes crossed for you) seinding big hugs your way :hugs:

I think maybe it's because we have to adapt and change in all ways for baby, but men's lives don't change much at all lol.

Jenny i get the exact same thing if i stretch or have legs out when i laugh/cough/sneeze LOL must be something to do with that round ligerment thingy :thumbup:

I think your right about it not impacting on them as much as us...well, until the puddings arrive :haha: although DH has had to do far more than his share of house work / cooking etc since the sickness got bad LOL so maybe it impacts on him in a different way :haha: :happydance:

Jenny i get the exact same thing if i stretch or have legs out when i laugh/cough/sneeze LOL must be something to do with that round ligerment thingy :thumbup:

I think your right about it not impacting on them as much as us...well, until the puddings arrive :haha: although DH has had to do far more than his share of house work / cooking etc since the sickness got bad LOL so maybe it impacts on him in a different way :haha: :happydance:

Yeah must be that hun, I don't remember it from my other pregnancies, but it must of happened lol. I guess it's one of those things you forget.

Yeah my hubby has been cooking more too, but he likes to cook so he can't moan haha. And he puts up with my mood swings too, I felt so low yesterday, about this not feeling the baby for a while thing, he bought me some flowers, which I thought was sweet of him.

Aww how many children do you have? This is our first (hence my lack of knowledge hehe :blush:)

How sweet, i love when hubby brings flowers...few and far between but is super special when he does :cloud9:

ive just burnt myself on a tray i took out of the oven, ive put it under cold water, but it looks like its going to blister, and its still stinging, any suggestions? :flower:

Aww how many children do you have? This is our first (hence my lack of knowledge hehe :blush:)

How sweet, i love when hubby brings flowers...few and far between but is super special when he does :cloud9:

I have two others, leo is 9 and freya ia 6. I find myself worrying more with this pregnancy than the othes.

As for the burn, dont put any plasters on it. Burns need air. I dont think there is much yku can do about the stinging

Hi April Mommies,

xx

Yes!! On and off. Sometimes it stays achy all day and feels like baby is gonna fall out it's horrible but i think its normal :-( xxx

Aw Jen thats great age gaps :thumbup: my sis had similar when she had my niece and she found it was a lot easier with 3 with the age difference :thumbup: lovely names too :flower: have you thought of any names for this bubs?

Kb i think you have done the right thing hun, i always run cold water on burns :thumbup: hope it dont blister :flower:

Yeah im hoping it will be easier with them being at school. Just hope I can get bf established before I have to do the school run.

My doppler came today, I cant believe how low down the heart beat was, it was just on my bikini line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->