April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hey ladies. I'm just bringing some bad news about the kitten/cat She would be one this month and was only got her in feb this year. Turn out she had something really bad that they could not help her with. Ryan says it'slike our HIV or AIDS but in animal form. They had to put her down last night but before ryan got to the vets she was already gone :( If we had never gone to vets we would have woken up to a dead cat. I was in tears most of the night and felt so bad for Ryan has she was his cat :(. Now the other kitten that we got with her that lives with his mum and our other kitten that we gave to ryan's friend all need to go and get check out. So its been a horrible day.

Congrats on the baby blue.

They pressure pain thingy i think ive had some of it to. Right below my belly button has gone mega hard but the lower part is still saggy :( When i was changing for my work clothes to pj's my belly looked bigger lol but im not taking a picture as i think its bloat. Ive felt so bloated all day :(

Im not sure if ive missed anything out but i hope your all ok. xxx

Sorry fo hear about your cat :-( its such a shame as the injections they are supposed to have as a kitten will protect them from feline aids. Thats pretty sucky of the previous owner :-(

Yeah she told us they had there jags :S

Ryan posted the illness name on facebook ill find it and post it x

Its called:
Feline Leukemia Virus

Ohh Cherry im so sorry to hear about Amber poor little mite, terrible of the previous owners i hope the other cats are ok :hugs: its never easy losing a pet and especially difficult when they are so young, big hugs for you hun :hugs:

Jenny im so pleased for you that your doppler arrived and you found the heartbeat hope this has helped you relax hun :hugs: was it amazing hearing the lil hb for the first time? awwwww :cloud9:

I hate people like that. The pervious owners I mean. They didnt even respect the animal enough to tell the truth about its health care :-( horrible people. So sorry you lost your pet because of them.

Yeah was cool to hear, im very sure it was baby and not me, as it was so fast. I feel great now, like im me again :-D instead of a crazy nervous wreck

Cherry so sorry to hear about yr little cat :hugs: hope your both ok?
Jenny you got yr doppler?! I want mine! I bet it's amazing to hear the hb. It's should sound like a train as its fast. Are you feeling more reassured now? X

Cherry so sorry to hear about yr little cat :hugs: hope your both ok?
Jenny you got yr doppler?! I want mine! I bet it's amazing to hear the hb. It's should sound like a train as its fast. Are you feeling more reassured now? X

It was defo fast :) I feel normal again :) im very happy with my doppler. I hope yours comes soon.

Jenny so glad to hear you found babes hb it's wonderful and been a god send to have mine! So sorry to hear about your cat :hugs: now she'd in a better place.

Jenny thats so lovely to see, im so pleased your feeling better hun its awful when the worries get the better of you....i was the same until our 12 week scan and since then i guess i have given myself permission to enjoy (apart from the sickness LOL)

Good news on sickness front, i still not been sick its a week today :happydance: i have started having a biscuit before i get up and then toast as soon as i get down stairs and seems to have done the trick (everything crossed).

Midwife today so hopefully we will hear the HB - will be first time hubby will hear it :cloud9: he is so sweet and likes to rub my tummy good night LOL bless :hugs:

Thanks ladies.

Is it true you tell the truth when drunk? Ryan has taken it pretty bad and over did the drinking last night for his work night out. Glad we aint together now from what i read but im still carrying his baby :( poop. Soo of men for a while can't wait to get another house to. lol

This week is a poopy one for me but up the one side dont think ive been since since last week so im cheesing over that. Icelollies do the trick :) if i feel bit sicky i go and get one and that me for the day :). need to some biscuits for the side of my bed and try that to lol.

Hope i dont feel like crap much longer maybe i need a date hahaha lol. (Kidding) Think ill leave that until after baby is born and ive shredded all baby weight and all the fat i had before lol Would love to be nice a slim and in the right weight zone :) xxx

Cherry you poor thing, your having a horrible few days big hugs :hugs: try not to pay too much attention to drunk behaviour...its not always the truth, some people lash out in funny ways when they are drunk.

I made my share if mistakes due to a few too many too and i can honestly say they were NOT what i wanted or how i felt at all but all drink and upset related. Honestly hun, booze is a terrible thing at times and i think you will find he feels terrible about whatever he has done....been there, got the T Shirt :thumbup:

Great news you managed to keep the sickness at bay hun :thumbup: icelollies and biscuits in bed...cant be bad :happydance: as for losing weight, you will be fine and once our babes are here we can support each other through weight loss too LOL I lost 3 and a half stone in 6 months on slimming world a couple of years ago so im hoping i will be able to do the same again :thumbup:

Jenny thats so lovely to see, im so pleased your feeling better hun its awful when the worries get the better of you....i was the same until our 12 week scan and since then i guess i have given myself permission to enjoy (apart from the sickness LOL)

Good news on sickness front, i still not been sick its a week today :happydance: i have started having a biscuit before i get up and then toast as soon as i get down stairs and seems to have done the trick (everything crossed).

Midwife today so hopefully we will hear the HB - will be first time hubby will hear it :cloud9: he is so sweet and likes to rub my tummy good night LOL bless :hugs:

I think I just worried because I could feel baby, and now iv not felt anything for about a week, so I freaked out. But the doppler worked fab, took some finding, as im not a slim woman, soon as id finished hubby wanted to hear lol, pressing on my c section scar is not very comfortable though, so iv said he will have to wait till the 16 week check with the midwife now.

Awwww have a lovely time at the mw's place, :)

I really feel for you ladies with the sickness, iv been so lucky this time around, all neusia went around 10 weeks. But with my last pregnancy it lasted ages, I used to actually cry I felt so sick.

Thanks ladies.

Is it true you tell the truth when drunk? Ryan has taken it pretty bad and over did the drinking last night for his work night out. Glad we aint together now from what i read but im still carrying his baby :( poop. Soo of men for a while can't wait to get another house to. lol

This week is a poopy one for me but up the one side dont think ive been since since last week so im cheesing over that. Icelollies do the trick :) if i feel bit sicky i go and get one and that me for the day :). need to some biscuits for the side of my bed and try that to lol.

Hope i dont feel like crap much longer maybe i need a date hahaha lol. (Kidding) Think ill leave that until after baby is born and ive shredded all baby weight and all the fat i had before lol Would love to be nice a slim and in the right weight zone :) xxx

:( maybe have a chat with him when he has recovered from his hangover? He might of just been freaking out and didn't mean it.

Thanks hun, we're really looking forward to it and not long till our gender scan on Saturday :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have to admit i have ended up in tears too LOL sometimes it just got too much but im feeling so much better now i feel like me again and im loving it :happydance:

I agree Jenny, he most likely upset which probably what made him do whatever he done :thumbup: hope your ok though cherry :hugs:

Thanks hun, we're really looking forward to it and not long till our gender scan on Saturday :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have to admit i have ended up in tears too LOL sometimes it just got too much but im feeling so much better now i feel like me again and im loving it :happydance:

I agree Jenny, he most likely upset which probably what made him do whatever he done :thumbup: hope your ok though cherry :hugs:

wow I can really feel the happy from your post, made me smile :)

Do you have a feeling if baby is team blue or pink?

Hehe i just loving feeling normal...no sickness, headache, drained bu energy and happiness and i can actually do things like a normal person and i love it :thumbup:

For some reason im convinced its a boy :shrug: DH is too and has been since we saw the positive result. Random but would make me laugh so much if it was a girl as we have spent the best part of 16 weeks referring to the pudding as he and him LOL :dohh:

Do you have any ideas hun?

Hehe i just loving feeling normal...no sickness, headache, drained bu energy and happiness and i can actually do things like a normal person and i love it :thumbup:

For some reason im convinced its a boy :shrug: DH is too and has been since we saw the positive result. Random but would make me laugh so much if it was a girl as we have spent the best part of 16 weeks referring to the pudding as he and him LOL :dohh:

Do you have any ideas hun?

Ohhh will be interesting to see if you are both right :)

At first I thought boy, but now im thinking girl, so lord knows haha. I refer to baby as baby lol. We have a girls name picked out, but there are not many boys names we can agree on, so it's probably a boy haha.

At first I thought boy, but now im thinking girl, so lord knows haha. I refer to baby as baby lol. We have a girls name picked out, but there are not many boys names we can agree on, so it's probably a boy haha.

Not long now hun yaaay :happydance: yours is soon too :thumbup: im so excited for us all to find out its going to be fantastic :happydance:

We have to call it Douglas if its a boy as it runs in his family and if its a girl...i have gone off the name we agreed on LOL we said Annabeth but i dont like it now :dohh:

Not long now hun yaaay :happydance: yours is soon too :thumbup: im so excited for us all to find out its going to be fantastic :happydance:

We have to call it Douglas if its a boy as it runs in his family and if its a girl...i have gone off the name we agreed on LOL we said Annabeth but i dont like it now :dohh:

Hopefully our little ones want to show off and not be shy haha

That's the problem isn't it? I loved Flynn for a boy, but iv gone off it a bit, I really want a name I love for baby. We are having Eve or Evie for a girl.

That's the problem isn't it? I loved Flynn for a boy, but iv gone off it a bit, I really want a name I love for baby. We are having Eve or Evie for a girl.

hehe yes i hope so, mine was snoozing at the last scan LOL was a bit of a saga for the lady to get the measurements :dohh: fingers and toes crossed he behaves on Saturday LOL

Just had the appointment and all good, babys HB was lovely and strong but midwife said im still bloated so i guess thats why i look a bit round LOL but there was a trainee and she said i had good tummy muscles which is good :thumbup:

Ooohh i love Evie what a cute name and Flynn is lovely, nice and different but also a great name. Loving your choices :flower: i agree though its best if you love the name...i guess we have plenty of time to change our minds a few more times LOL :dohh:

hehe yes i hope so, mine was snoozing at the last scan LOL was a bit of a saga for the lady to get the measurements :dohh: fingers and toes crossed he behaves on Saturday LOL

Just had the appointment and all good, babys HB was lovely and strong but midwife said im still bloated so i guess thats why i look a bit round LOL but there was a trainee and she said i had good tummy muscles which is good :thumbup:

Ooohh i love Evie what a cute name and Flynn is lovely, nice and different but also a great name. Loving your choices :flower: i agree though its best if you love the name...i guess we have plenty of time to change our minds a few more times LOL :dohh:

Mine was facing my back last time, at the 12 week scan, she couldn't get the neck measurements for the downs screening, so im having my bloods done at my 16 week check on Monday.

That's good that you have good tummy muscles, mine are shot, 2 sections and loss of feeling hasn't helped lol. Im going to work really hard on getting them as good as I can after baby is born though.

I wonder if we will change our minds, probably will, about a million times hhaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"