April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

It took me over 6 weeks to get. If you dont hear anything back after that email them on the boot site. They shall either ring you or send an email back. I didnt wait to long after that :).

Of course you can join lulu :)

My baby girl <3 ... have to go back on Jan.19th though because we couldn't get clear enough facial shots!

olivia.jpg

Aww lovely picture Dessy! And you get to go back for more :)

My Doppler came yesterday, and it worked with some hand sanitizer gel I had, thanks for all the tips ladies! I found the heartbeat within a minute or two, although it was a bit muffled. Amazing though :)

Awww Dessy what a cutie how exciting you get to see her again :flower:

Aww lovely pik :) and you get to see her again.

Congrats on getting the doppler to work and you found heartbeat pretty well. xxx

Im now stuck to one fruit :( lol for 3 weeks. Bump seems to be growing to i feel huge. and i love watching all the xmas movies on channel 5 lol x

Aww lovely picture Dessy! And you get to go back for more :)

My Doppler came yesterday, and it worked with some hand sanitizer gel I had, thanks for all the tips ladies! I found the heartbeat within a minute or two, although it was a bit muffled. Amazing though :)

I found that in one spot it sounds like a train but if u get it just right i think maybe close to the babies back i presume then it can sound really clear like galloping horses. I find best time is lying in bed in the morning before getting up and when you really need a wee! Give it a go! You'll be amazed of the difference a morning listen in can be ;-) xxx

Hi ladies!!

Cc I'm sorry you are in pain but you hace to put your well being first cause it's also the well being of the baby!

Salt I'm glad you got your doppler!! Mine is a sonoline b with a monitor and 3 different settings. I paid $56 for mine and can hear Elijah crystal clear and I find him within seconds!!

Thanks cc, I'll try a morning listen on my next day off :)

Hi ladies!!

Cc I'm sorry you are in pain but you hace to put your well being first cause it's also the well being of the baby!

Salt I'm glad you got your doppler!! Mine is a sonoline b with a monitor and 3 different settings. I paid $56 for mine and can hear Elijah crystal clear and I find him within seconds!!

Thanks yes i am visiting the doc tomorrow and asking them to sign me off. My hip pain has worsened and I finally realise that I really do need to rest and so i am trying my hardest to do just that xxx

Hi April mummas! Hope everyone is well? Take it eveyone has heard Kate Middleton is pregmant with terrible morning sickness! Maybe she will join BnB? ;) x

I am having issues with my pulse. It keeps going up and down. Im getting lightheaded and dizzy. it was 123 then went down and with me laying down now back to 111. I hope this does not effect my baby boy.

Hi April mummas! Hope everyone is well? Take it eveyone has heard Kate Middleton is pregmant with terrible morning sickness! Maybe she will join BnB? ;) x

somehow its hard to imagine the dutchess vomiting lmao

I am having issues with my pulse. It keeps going up and down. Im getting lightheaded and dizzy. it was 123 then went down and with me laying down now back to 111. I hope this does not effect my baby boy.

aww that sucks! Im sure your boy is just fine ;) you however might just need some rest. Hopefully you don't have blood pressure issues due to pregnancy... but it does happen. Have you seen your doc?

LOL a royal bump buddy :haha: any ideas how far along she is? very sweet and i feel sorry for her with the sickness its not fun poor thing :flower:

Hi ladies, sorry iv not been posting much, iv been reading up on breast feeding a lot.

Baby is a right little wriggle bum now :)

They said next time it happens to go to triage to see what is going on. My BP seems to be fine, its just my pulse.

aww that sucks! Im sure your boy is just fine ;) you however might just need some rest. Hopefully you don't have blood pressure issues due to pregnancy... but it does happen. Have you seen your doc?

Jon felt Elijah kick tonight at least 4-5 times!! yay!!

Hey Jenny, Hows everything going? thas great shes such a wriggler :thumbup: Dougie wriggles sometimes but not lots wish he would, think i got a lazy one LOL :dohh: wish we had bought a doppler for the quiet days

Doll thats amazing, your so lucky to feel him on the outside and so amazing for your hubby :flower: dont think we will be feeling my bubs on the outside for a while as i have a bit of jelly on my belly heh :haha:

How are you all getting on with getting things ready for bubs? And Christmas shopping for that matter? I have started and have a few bits but still so much to get for bubs and im about half way through with Christmas shopping :thumbup:

Ohhh and i am driving myself nuts with this last question - do you say you are 5 months or in your 5th month??? I dont think its technically 5 months tll 22 weeks? not that it matters SO much its just that i was asked if im having twins yesterday and i think its cos people dont realise how far along i am :shrug: i seem to be about the same as most of the bump pics on the bump thread...will post a new one later to see what you think xxx

Sm: thank you darling!

I say I'm 5 months and if someone asks for the weeks ill tell em almost 20 :) I've noticed only women who have had kids wanna know the exact weeks etc. Cause they know where you are at, others just wanna know when the baby comes out lol

We have not bought one single thing for the baby lol not one outfit or anything! Xmas shopping is gonna be tight and will only get stuff for the immediate family. My bday is 12/17 so we are waiting through that and xmas to see what other ppl get us and in january we will start buying.

Hey Jenny, Hows everything going? thas great shes such a wriggler :thumbup: Dougie wriggles sometimes but not lots wish he would, think i got a lazy one LOL :dohh: wish we had bought a doppler for the quiet days

Doll thats amazing, your so lucky to feel him on the outside and so amazing for your hubby :flower: dont think we will be feeling my bubs on the outside for a while as i have a bit of jelly on my belly heh :haha:

How are you all getting on with getting things ready for bubs? And Christmas shopping for that matter? I have started and have a few bits but still so much to get for bubs and im about half way through with Christmas shopping :thumbup:

Ohhh and i am driving myself nuts with this last que

stion - do you say you are 5 months or in your 5th month??? I dont think its technically 5 months tll 22 weeks? not that it matters SO much its just that i was asked if im having twins yesterday and i think its cos people dont realise how far along i am :shrug: i seem to be about the same as most of the bump pics on the bump thread...will post a new one later to see what you think xxx

Its not too late to get a doppler, its fun to use and lovely tp hear baby :-D

Iv got everything ready except cot, matress and bedding.

Iv done all the x mas shopping, im baking everyone a giant cupcake each, so il be busy x mas eve :-D I cant wait.

I just say im 5 months almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->