April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

LOL Doll thats so true they normally ask when he's due :haha: i think it was the twin thing that made me want to say 5 months but felt a bit silly for if someone asked what week :dohh:

Good idea to wait and see what people get :thumbup: and you can have the bonus of shopping in the Jan sales :thumbup:

Me and DH are buying 1 present each and then going to spend £50 in the sales each for bubs so hopefully that will cover some of the bits :thumbup:

Jenny thats so true we could always order one now, maybe that could be my Christmas present from hubby :thumbup:

You are good having all your pressies sorted and how cute a giant cupcake love it!! mmmmm yummy :flower: sounds like a lovely way to spend christmas eve :thumbup:

Hi girls, I'm having awful cramps this evening (no bleeding) anyone else experienced this? Xx

Hi girls, I'm having awful cramps this evening (no bleeding) anyone else experienced this? Xx

Rooster i been getting tummy ache a bit lately i think its growing pains but if they are really painful its worth calling the midwife or doctor just to be sure...it could even be a bug i had bad cramps at about 10 weeks when i had a tummy bug and lasted 2 days.

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Hi Rooster
I had cramps around 17 weeks i think, it was a few in the evening but subsided in the night. Very frightening! I called the modwife the next day and she said it's normal as long as there are no other bad symptoms going on and that everything is stretching and growing.
I am now 22 weeks and think I had my first light braxton hicks the other evening too but have not had any since - could it be that at all??

Hope you are ok :hugs:

We are doing really well collecting bits and pieces together. It's all Cherry's fault getting me started!! LOL.
I figure we only need about £100 worth of stuff left to get thank god!! and amm saving getting some pink bits until me and DH are shopping together to make it fun for us both & exciting!!

Beenn signed off by doctor for 4 weeks and have found that resting and not running about so much has definately helped with my sore schy hips. They are stillthere to remind me, but it keeps me slow and reminds me not to over do it. I'm trying to make the most of being a 'lady of leisure!' LOL

I have some pains, mostly when walking or moving in bed. Id give your MW a txt anyway, just to be safe.

CC your doing so well, super organised :thumbup: we have yet to get most of the big things but hopefully we can pick them up in the January sales or with some christmas voucher help :haha:

Here is my bump progress do you think i look too big? enough to be twins - i know its not twins just got asked if it was and now feeling very paranoid about my size :(

Attachments

• bumps to 20 weeks.jpg
    bumps to 20 weeks.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
Cc - glad to hear you got signed off and can take it easy now. Definitely make the most of it!

My cot got delivered today, very exciting! Not that it will go up until next year, but at least it's here :)

I had to tell someone I am pregnant today lol, im huge, they cant possibly think this is a cake belly surely?!

CC your doing so well, super organised :thumbup: we have yet to get most of the big things but hopefully we can pick them up in the January sales or with some christmas voucher help :haha:

Here is my bump progress do you think i look too big? enough to be twins - i know its not twins just got asked if it was and now feeling very paranoid about my size :(

Iv been told by many random people im having twins 'As im so huge' don't worry about it hun, they are all idiots!

Iv been told by many random people im having twins 'As im so huge' don't worry about it hun, they are all idiots!

Thanks hun :hugs: i cant imagine why they would say it even if they thought it LOL so rude and upsetting made me feel so self conscious - its always women i have noticed, the men dont seem to care LOL

Sm: you do not look huge for sure!!
Jenny: I think some ppl don't want to assume that you are pregnant.. some of my clients just point at my stomach and raise an eyebrow as a question mark but don't actually say it. Lol its funny

I have a few photographer friends since I am also a freelance make up artist and one of them contacted me today after posting a bump pic on FB that he wants to take preggo pics of me as a gift! I am excited!

On that note, I am 20 weeks woot!! half way mark, and here is my bump!
https://i47.tinypic.com/2gt3srb.jpg

Looks good!!

Jenny: I think some ppl don't want to assume that you are pregnant.. some of my clients just point at my stomach and raise an eyebrow as a question mark but don't actually say it. Lol its funny

I have a few photographer friends since I am also a freelance make up artist and one of them contacted me today after posting a bump pic on FB that he wants to take preggo pics of me as a gift! I am excited!

Aww thanks doll :hugs: with my belly growing its hard not to feel huge and then someone said it i was gutted :dohh: but thank you for making me feel normal :hug:

Your pic is lovely such a cute bump :flower: how cool your friend is going to take pregnancy photos and so special to keep especially with your first :flower:

Congrats on hitting the half way mark :happydance: time seems to be flying now we are all past 12 weeks :thumbup:

Thanks hun :hugs: i cant imagine why they would say it even if they thought it LOL so rude and upsetting made me feel so self conscious - its always women i have noticed, the men dont seem to care LOL

I think some people just don't use their brains at all. Yeah I know what you mean men seem to be very gentlemanly, and some women are down right rude and mean.

lmao some people stare at my bump like im going to give birth to alien, that always makes me laugh, weirdos lol.

oohhhh that sounds like such a lovely gift :) great pic hun, love the top.

Iv been signed off work till Jan now, yay.

thank you ladies!!

the time does seem to be flying doesn't it? Jon was almost shocked when I said that we are half way through and baby will be here in 4 months.
Also what was really cute I woke him up this morning and he was upset cause he was having a dream about us having the baby! lol, it started with my water breaking and us calling family and rushing to the hospital, to the staff situating me in a room etc. He never dreams so he was happy and upset at the same time. So cute for DH to have delivery dreams!!

Hey ladies, sorry ive not been here past few days. im stuck on youtube heehee.

I heard about Kate being pregnant yesterday but i didnt believe it lol until i see the news nd read papers omg... those pazz need to leave the poor lady alone and let her be, its not pretty been sick but she is in the best place for the mean time. even though none of us get to go in hospitel for specail treat like that lol.

I think ive got all my xmas prezzie done now thank god i just wish i had enough cash to put the heating on :(.

Also ive still got loads to buy for this little beanie lol going to wait until xmas is past and see what people have got us to see what we still need. plus i dont wanna buy no more clothes cause i know ryan's mum has some to lol so im going to save money aside for when baby is here and then go buy few things lol. hoping she doesnt come out a boy lol so i wanna be on the safe side.

Not sure if ive missed anything out guys hope your all keeping well, oooh ive been getting few pains but like Sm said i think its growing pains. also this little bean loves siting on my bladder i think i pee'd like 5 times in the space of 2 hours :( lol. xx

Aww bless him thats well cute :D my hubby likes talking to my belly but cant ever think of anything to say so always ends up saying "hello baby" :dohh: sweet though :haha:

LOL Cherry i been having the same probs with constant peeing i have to get up twice in the night most nights too :wacko: but he is wiggling away like a goodun again today so im happy :D any more wiggles from Miss Paige?

Defo agree to wait and see till after christmas now hun, unless you see any great bargains hehe :thumbup: im sure she will come out a girl as expected hun :hugs: i do think its terrible they never offered you another appointment to make sure but thats the NHS for you minimum as always :nope:

I ordered some pressies online and they arrived today :happydance: most of them are perfect but im not happy with my dads so im going to send it back :dohh:

Lol this peeing thing is annoying lol go pee and its like a dribble :( but i feel like im bursting.

Got all my presents in now just need to wrap the last one up :)

Yeah Paige defo is a wriggler, i feel her just before work, in the middle of work sometimes and in the evening lol or if ive eating something thats fills me up :S lol.

Hows Dougie coming along is he making him self more known.. I think Paige knew i was talking about her there haha just got little wriggle :).

I come on here every day but cause i have so many threads to read ill just read the main ones i write in all the time even if i dont write anything in lol. and when i do reply i forget what im replying to and what to say. My baby brain is defo taking over me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->