April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Sounds like you got a lot of threads on the go hun, i tend to float around 3 and thats plenty for my pea brain to cope with :haha:

Dougie is good, he is a right wiggle bum :haha: im loving feeling him more this week, i dunno if its that he is bigger or if he is stronger or both but i defo feel him more :happydance: really settles my mind that he is ok in there :thumbup: im glad Paige is wiggling away too bless her heart :D such a lovely stage - apart from the constant peeing / lack of sleep :dohh:

Speaking of pee LOL i often have similar hun but other times its the opposite and i wonder when it will stop :blush: tmi!!! soz :blush:

wow you are super organised, i have a few more to get but getting closer now - so glad we are all agreed not to go wild this year, none of us have the money :nope: hopefully we will all appreciate it more though :thumbup:

Eek iv been feeling a bit squiffy the past few mornings, food doesn't make a difference. I threw up :-/ this morning, first time in any of my pregnancies. This is supposed to be a first trimester stuff :-(

20 WEEKS :happydance:
i cant believe how fast the past few weeks have gone, anyone else think its going really fast? :shrug:

Aww Jenny im sorry your being sick hun, i was sick again yesterday for the first time in weeks :( typical really but i hear sickness can come and go at any point its just the constant nausea thats supposed to be first tri - although my aunty was sick her whole pregnancy with my cousin poor thing :wacko:

Kb congrats on hitting 20 weeks :hugs: time really is flying now we all past the 12 week stage :happydance:

Had my 20 week scan today and all went well, our little one is doing well and all the checks were great so he is a healthy boy :D and we finally got a pic that isnt complete fuzz :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20 week scan.jpg
    20 week scan.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Smanderson, your baby is already adorable! Quite a flat skull witch proves the skull theory correct (in yr case anyway!) I'm glad baby is healthy!
I get my '20 week scan' a week today when I will be 22 weeks! Feels like I have been waiting for it for years! X

Smanderson, your baby is already adorable! Quite a flat skull witch proves the skull theory correct (in yr case anyway!) I'm glad baby is healthy!
I get my '20 week scan' a week today when I will be 22 weeks! Feels like I have been waiting for it for years! X

Aw thanks hun, he seems to have massive eyes and a funny shape head but still cute :haha: wonder if you were to look at all the april baby skulls at 20 week scan if they would confirm the skull theory :shrug: would be so cool if it did, would defo help between 12 and 20 week scan :D

How annoying you have had to wait so long but not long now and you will see your little bubs :flower: this week will fly by :happydance: are you going to find out the gender? xxx

Sm- Lol i know how you feel about money, it's super tight right now to. i wish there was a away of making extra without over doing it so i could have my heating on. i cant go without food nor eletric lol and my phone contract doesnt end until 2014 lol cant even do no overtime :( sucks. council better move there asses lol

Jenny- that sucks your not feeling so good and being sick. i've not been sick in a few weeks now :) hope yours passes over to and doesnt come back. x

Kbwebb- i agree. these few weeks have just flew pass. i remember finding out at 6 weeks that i was pregnant and it still not sinking in must have took so many tests lol but im glad because i cant wait to meet my little pudding :) x

Does anyone feel, now that we have to pee more often, that you basically run to the bathroom but don't really need to pee as much? drives me crazy lol

The past few days I had been feeling Elijah less so got a little restless. I had a hard time finding him with my doppler and the HB sounded muffled. Well then I noticed he was kicking my organs, so apparently he had flipped to face the other way and thats why I was feeling him less. So last night I wake up at 6 am cause he is kicking me on my stomach again and keeping me awake lol what a little trouble maker

Does anyone feel, now that we have to pee more often, that you basically run to the bathroom but don't really need to pee as much? drives me crazy lol

The past few days I had been feeling Elijah less so got a little restless. I had a hard time finding him with my doppler and the HB sounded muffled. Well then I noticed he was kicking my organs, so apparently he had flipped to face the other way and thats why I was feeling him less. So last night I wake up at 6 am cause he is kicking me on my stomach again and keeping me awake lol what a little trouble maker

Hehe im so with you there, the peeing is driving me nuts! especially when its at 3am :dohh: i hear we can expect to be kicked and prodded in the bladder too - sounds like fun :dohh:

SO amazing how well you can feel him :flower: i have started feeling Dougie more this week and he was very cute in his scan but i think im a while away from feeling him as much as you can but cant wait :cloud9:

Hi all, im ok today yay. I think it might of been a bug, as my brother and mom have been ill too. Had no sickness this morning so im hoping that was that.

Taking the kids to see santa and the raindeer shortly yay

Hey ladies, just quickly popping in.

Sorry i aint been on much. losing my mojo to come on here but ill do my best to get in and check up on at least this thread :)

Ive had back ache on and off since last thursday :(

Doll im peeing like crazy to :( i feel like im bursting and then when i go it hardly anything lol so i feel like its a waste of time jumping of my seat to ask to go to the bathroom lol.

my sleeping is of the past 2 nights to but i think thats beause of my sore back :(

I hope your all keeping well and your beanie's are moving around alot more to :) best feeling ever xxx

I think we all have been a little blah lately lol. There is something about 20 weeks.
Elijah is kicking all the time now! last night I fell asleep on the couch and Jon was talking to my stomach and I woke up while he was kicking into Jon's hand it was really cute.
He already feels pretty strong.. I can only imagine once he is like 28-30 weeks. I'll probably be begging for mercy lmao!

I have to agree! The best feeling ever is when our babies are moving and kicking!!!

Morning ladies. I feel her most mornings and mostly every evening now.

Jenny thats the same with me lol. She moves around just after 9am and sometimes when im on the bus to work then i wont feel her until im home on the couch around 7pm :).

I was lying in bed this morning just randomly feeling my belly and there was this hard patch just below my belly button, i thing she may moved sideways just because i feel the hard bit from side to side instead of up and down after few second she moved away lol i was in awe :) to cute.

Yeah Doll i think thats it lol feeling pretty meh. Ive been little hooked on youtube to been watching It's judy's life and people in ireland erm leflooftv i think it is but the main one for them i found was thestylediet :) to funny to watch. both channels they both have had little girls one is 3 months old today and the other one i think is just 2 months or over 2 months lol. cant get enough of there video's. i do youtube other things to lol xx

Speaking over movement lol someone is moving around x

Had my 20 week scan today =) everything looked great but the ultra sound tech is gonna give the results to the doc and I should get a call tomorrow!

Elijah has grown so much, and he constantly doing this "riding a bicycle" movement which explains his constant kicking. But my placenta indeed is anterior so he must be strong for me to feel it through it so clearly.

I got a pic and look at that head (looks big) and that fully developed spine!!

https://i48.tinypic.com/6tgx1g.jpg

Awwww what a lovely pic Dollface :)

If felt her move loads today. I have my 20 week scan Thursday :) hoping they can confirm team pink :)

I had a scan today, Baby Isaiah is measuring 23 w 3 d and 1lb 3oz!

Jenny: awesome!! yeah the tech said he def is a boy lol hopefully you get girl confirmed!

Vidal: yay!! Isaiah is growing fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->