April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Congrats Doll Elijah is looking good :thumbup: lovely pic :flower: sounds like he's growing in to a lovely strong boy :flower:

Jenny good luck for your scan on Thursday hun :hugs: will look forward to seeing scan pic :thumbup:

Vidal congrats on getting moved up :thumbup: xxx

Wow vidal your the same as me now i think . No wait i think your a day ahead of me now lol :)

Doll what a funcky pic you have. its super clear like mines to :).

Good luck thursday Jenny xxxx

Ps my friend has just found out she is having a girl to :)-

Great scan results girls! Beautiful scan pic doll!
I have my big scan on Friday....finally will be 21+6! Can't wait!
Plus will be the only scan DH has managed to attend as he is working away so very exciting! X

Good luck for Friday Rooster!! This is turning out to be a Scantastc week :D :flower: xxxx

Ooh all this scan talk is making me want another one! It's been 4 weeks since mine now, seems like ages ago. Glad to hear all the good scan news though :)

Your picture is great Doll, really clear & perfect!

I am laid in bed not moving from the position I am in because I can feel the baby move right now. I really only started feeling anything properly about a week or so ago & this is definitely the strongest it's been yet. YAY!! I think I woke him up poking around with the doppler!

eeeeeek! got my 20 week scan later on today at 2.40, so many people have joked that the time should be 12 with it being 12.12.12 today :haha:
i have no idea what im having, no intuition or whatever it is :haha: i posted a thread asking for guesses and ive had 5 boy and 8 girl votes, so :shrug:
it would be alot easier if it was a boy, because were pretty settled on the name Ethan, and my sister has three boys so she has alot of clothes to give me :thumbup: but it would be nice to have a girl with my sister having boys :dohh:
i can imagine the baby having its legs crossed, just because if it was going to happen to anyone it would be me :haha: apparently thats meant to be more chance of a girl if it does, because obviously a boys parts are harder to hide :rofl:

How did your scan go hun?

I had a little worry this morning, I went to the loo and..well..ermm tmi lol....felt like some discharge or fluid came out. It was odourless and watery. I have txt my midwife, but had no reply, as per usual. Iv not had any more noticable discharge/fluid come out, so im not overly worried. Il mention it at my scan tomo though.

IT'S A GIRL! will attach photo later when I'm on the computer. She was being a right little madam, wouldn't turn so I had to lie on my side then the woman had to prod a lot LOL. I had to walk around while someone else had their scan, and then it took 10 minutes for her to check the spine, Just as she managed get what she needed, baby posed in the right position little trouble maker Haha, she then lied there with her hand on her face as if she was annoyed with being woken up!

IT'S A GIRL! will attach photo later when I'm on the computer. She was being a right little madam, wouldn't turn so I had to lie on my side then the woman had to prod a lot LOL. I had to walk around while someone else had their scan, and then it took 10 minutes for her to check the spine, Just as she managed get what she needed, baby posed in the right position little trouble maker Haha, she then lied there with her hand on her face as if she was annoyed with being woken up!

I sometimes have watery discharge I'm sure its just 'normal' pregnancy symptoms like usual xx

Awww lovely, yay for little girls.

The midwife didnt bother even txting back, I really dislike her.

Congrats on your girl kb! Lovely news :) I will look forward to seeing the picture.

Jenny that's so rubbish, sorry to hear your midwife is being rubbish. Try not to worry though, I'm sure it'll all be fine :)

She is an absaloute arse!

Im going to ask the hospital if I can come in for the 24 week check there, I don't want to see her after the last visit.

That's awful about the midwife Jenny! If it makes u feel better i have tonnes of discharge daily!
Kbwebb amazing a little girl :hugs: well done! X

Hey ladies,

I know this is going to sound gross but.... I'm 24 weeks. How "normal" is it to have not discharge, but mucus coming out? It's really thick, and I have it everytime when I wipe from going to the bathroom for about 4 days how. No red tinge to it though.

heres the scan, you can see her fist/hand on her head as if shes soooo annoyed with being woken up, i think shes going to be a stubborn little madam already :haha:
well they do say like mother like daughter :winkwink:

Attachments

• 20+5 GIRL crop.jpg
    20+5 GIRL crop.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
oh there was a better photo but the woman didnt print it off :(
and sorry hun i arent sure about mucus, dont know if anyone else will xx

kbwebb: congrats on having a girl!! she is adorable!!

Dessymarie: all sorts of discharge, including mucus (egg white consistency) is very common and normal in pregnancy. I get both, more of a liquid discharge and an egg white consistency lol the things we talk about love it!!

talking about discharge yesterday I noticed something on my shirt, so I thought I dropped food on me. I started to clean it and then noticed my tank top was attached to my sports bra, my sports bra to my left nipple and once I pulled it off there was some pre-milk on my bra, dried out! I lactated!! weird.. this is getting a bit real now lol. I was just my left breast and I didn't change for a few hrs and noticed later on my it attached to my breast again so I had lactated some more.
Im both yay and ewww =D

Awww Congrats KB :D love the scan pic :flower:

Doll i have heard it can happen this early, i actually picked up some pads already just in case. May be worth investing in a pack in case it happens again :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->