April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Had my scan today, im measuring at 21 + 3. but they keep the due date the same :/

All was good and seen, appart from one thing 'outflow' of the heart? I don't know what that is, but they said due to my weight, and babys position, that I will have to go back in a week. I hope everything is ok.

This is Neave, facing us :)

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/18196_10151155087115264_2170976_n.jpg

That's a cute scan pic Jenny. Hopefully the scan next week will be ok for you, I'm sure it will!
I have my scan tomorrow. Trying not to think about it as I always get very nervous before scans!

Lovely pictures KB & Jenny, just gorgeous!
Good luck for your scan Rooster, enjoy it :)

I am counting to my 25 week MW appointment next week now, it feels like so long since I've seen her. But the visits will get more frequent now so that's good.

thankyou, and Love your picture jenny :flower:
i wish we had more scans i dont think i have another, atleast it isnt down in my folder that i do.
at my scan i only got to see the sceen when she first put the ultrasound thing on my tummy, and she said theres the heart beating, then for the rest of the scan it was turned away from me and only OH got to see, then she showed me the parts at the end. i know that she needs to see the screen but i wanted to see my baby :nope:

Hey ladies, i get the discharge to guys :( i use towels but the thin ones lol they seem to help me out.

I also wanted to ask if any of you guys have had a sore pelvic bone yet. Just my right side went really sore yesterday and had been like that all day and today it has been little better but still hurts at time. someone said they baby could have its foot down there. my mum said something else and now ive forgot lol. Sometimes it feels like it grinding a little. Will have to mention this to my midwife and see what she says as i was little worry about it. As the was hurting alot yesterday i hadnt felt baby at all. but today i felt her which was nice for re-assurance.

congrats on baby girl Kd ill had pink stalk next to your name on front page.

Looking the scan piks to :) xx

I have had pelvic pain for weeks. I think it could be SPD or PSD not sure which one or that our baby is laying low.

Hey ladies, i get the discharge to guys :( i use towels but the thin ones lol they seem to help me out.

I also wanted to ask if any of you guys have had a sore pelvic bone yet. Just my right side went really sore yesterday and had been like that all day and today it has been little better but still hurts at time. someone said they baby could have its foot down there. my mum said something else and now ive forgot lol. Sometimes it feels like it grinding a little. Will have to mention this to my midwife and see what she says as i was little worry about it. As the was hurting alot yesterday i hadnt felt baby at all. but today i felt her which was nice for re-assurance.

at my scan i only got to see the sceen when she first put the ultrasound thing on my tummy, and she said theres the heart beating, then for the rest of the scan it was turned away from me and only OH got to see, then she showed me the parts at the end. i know that she needs to see the screen but i wanted to see my baby :nope:

Aww kb that must have been so disappointing for you :( I know she was doing her job but surely she would realise you would be desperate to see everything? They didn't have 2 screens then? At mine the sonographer has one screen & there's another bigger one for mum & dad to look at.

Hi girls! Had my big scan yesterday! Baby fine but abdominal girth is measuring off the scale! It has a massive belly! The sonographer said it was fine but I stupidly looked at dr google and people say it might be linked to diabetes or Down syndrome! Waaa! I'm hoping its just fat and healthy! X

Hi Cherry Sounds like SPD which is what I have been diagnosed with. It hurts!! Look it up. Take the advice to rest as much as possible. I have eased up a bit and it defo helps. On my bad days I feel painful n frustrated n just wanna cry!! Hope yours doesn't get too bad. look after yourself xxx

Oh thanks vidal. ive not had it past 2 days now which im pleased about. just bloody sore when you get it eh.

They is two screens in the scan room i was in aswell. one for us to look at and one for them to check whatever on. sucks you didnt get to see much though :(

I'm happy to say that ive made it to 24weeks and i think this is v-day which i kept seeing on another threads lol. :)

Bump defo getting more harder when im lying on my back. Bump hasnt growen anymore yet but i know it shall :)

I googled up just how many weeks i was and it said 6 months and i was like heck no. I'm sure im in the middle of 5 months since there is still 3 months and 2 weeks to go :S lol anyways i hope your all keeping well xxx

Congrats on your v day!!!

oh thanks vidal. Ive not had it past 2 days now which im pleased about. Just bloody sore when you get it eh.

They is two screens in the scan room i was in aswell. One for us to look at and one for them to check whatever on. Sucks you didnt get to see much though :(

i'm happy to say that ive made it to 24weeks and i think this is v-day which i kept seeing on another threads lol. :)

bump defo getting more harder when im lying on my back. Bump hasnt growen anymore yet but i know it shall :)

i googled up just how many weeks i was and it said 6 months and i was like heck no. I'm sure im in the middle of 5 months since there is still 3 months and 2 weeks to go :s lol anyways i hope your all keeping well xxx

Have had an exciting evening! After feeling pretty much nothing until 2 weeks ago I am so excited that today the kicks were so strong that DH could feel them on the outside too! AND we could even see my belly move! Baby's woken up :)

Aww kb that must have been so disappointing for you :( I know she was doing her job but surely she would realise you would be desperate to see everything? They didn't have 2 screens then? At mine the sonographer has one screen & there's another bigger one for mum & dad to look at.

nope, there was only one screen i was really gutted :nope: i dont know if its like that everywhere around here, or just the place i have to go though :shrug:

Congrats on feeling baby from outside hun :)

I've not felt Paige from the outside for a while when i put my hand where she moved around she moves away lol

That sucks Kb. they should make sure to have 2 screen for parents who are excepting i think xxx

How did your scan go hun?

I had a little worry this morning, I went to the loo and..well..ermm tmi lol....felt like some discharge or fluid came out. It was odourless and watery. I have txt my midwife, but had no reply, as per usual. Iv not had any more noticable discharge/fluid come out, so im not overly worried. Il mention it at my scan tomo though.

I get quite watery discahrge too on and off, I think it's all ok, I hope oyu are ok XX

Hey ladies,

I know this is going to sound gross but.... I'm 24 weeks. How "normal" is it to have not discharge, but mucus coming out? It's really thick, and I have it everytime when I wipe from going to the bathroom for about 4 days how. No red tinge to it though.

Mine can change from watery to gloopy, i just figure unless it looks red or brown I must not worry LOL XX (what a subject eh!!!)

kbwebb: congrats on having a girl!! she is adorable!!

Dessymarie: all sorts of discharge, including mucus (egg white consistency) is very common and normal in pregnancy. I get both, more of a liquid discharge and an egg white consistency lol the things we talk about love it!!

talking about discharge yesterday I noticed something on my shirt, so I thought I dropped food on me. I started to clean it and then noticed my tank top was attached to my sports bra, my sports bra to my left nipple and once I pulled it off there was some pre-milk on my bra, dried out! I lactated!! weird.. this is getting a bit real now lol. I was just my left breast and I didn't change for a few hrs and noticed later on my it attached to my breast again so I had lactated some more.
Im both yay and ewww =D

LOL Dollface!!! I am checking my bras daily now just waiting for it to happen but nothing yet. Congratulations, let me know what breast pads are best - I'm dreading the job of finding out! LOL X

Cherry - Is V Day like Viable day (as from 24 weeks our babies have a chance at survival if born early??? If so today is mine and Im kinda relieved!!

Well we are all getting towards our 28 weeks now. Is anyone worried about the impending Whooping cough vaccination we keep hearing about????
I have to start having blood tests at 28 week and anti D injections cause im RH Neg blood, with the bloomin vaccine im expected to take gratefully im finding it all a bit overwhelming at the moment. A friend said that my due date April is ages away yet but all i can think is once christmas has passed and I get to 28 weeks, its gonna be jabs and checks of blood so often its gonna pass in no time. Oh the worry!!! XXXX

Cherry - Is V Day like Viable day (as from 24 weeks our babies have a chance at survival if born early??? If so today is mine and Im kinda relieved!!

Well we are all getting towards our 28 weeks now. Is anyone worried about the impending Whooping cough vaccination we keep hearing about????
I have to start having blood tests at 28 week and anti D injections cause im RH Neg blood, with the bloomin vaccine im expected to take gratefully im finding it all a bit overwhelming at the moment. A friend said that my due date April is ages away yet but all i can think is once christmas has passed and I get to 28 weeks, its gonna be jabs and checks of blood so often its gonna pass in no time. Oh the worry!!! XXXX

Well iv only had the watery discharge twice, on separate days, it's gone all jelly like now, oh joy, this topic is pretty gross ay lol

Im going to have the whooping cough jab, as my kids pick up all sorts from school, we have had 2 bugs already this year, and im not prepred to risk it. I hope it isn't worse than the flu jab.

Im b neg, so im there with you, we will be pin cushions lol.

Hi ladies!!

Had my birthday yesterday! now officially 27 blah, don't feel like it!! Jon took me on a shopping spree and to out to eat. He wanted to plan a party and take me downtown but I was like I am so wiped out plus just wanted a relaxing "us" day. I also did my make up and dressed up and felt so good!

That morning at 3 am though Jon and I were chasing a mouse through the house! lol it was so weirrddd. Maintenance is now closing all the areas near our drier cause that is where it went back, into the wall.

I had some lactation the day after I first noticed it but nothing since.
However now when I sneeze I well.. hmm pee myself. Great lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->