April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hi ladies!!

Had my birthday yesterday! now officially 27 blah, don't feel like it!! Jon took me on a shopping spree and to out to eat. He wanted to plan a party and take me downtown but I was like I am so wiped out plus just wanted a relaxing "us" day. I also did my make up and dressed up and felt so good!

That morning at 3 am though Jon and I were chasing a mouse through the house! lol it was so weirrddd. Maintenance is now closing all the areas near our drier cause that is where it went back, into the wall.

I had some lactation the day after I first noticed it but nothing since.
However now when I sneeze I well.. hmm pee myself. Great lmao

Ha ha ha!! I know I shouldn't laugh but ya just gotta! Lol. oh dear you're gonna have to work on those pelvic floor muscles girl! Lol. I must admit there have been one or two incidents where I've come pretty close myself ;-) xxx

Hi ladies!!

Had my birthday yesterday! now officially 27 blah, don't feel like it!! Jon took me on a shopping spree and to out to eat. He wanted to plan a party and take me downtown but I was like I am so wiped out plus just wanted a relaxing "us" day. I also did my make up and dressed up and felt so good!

That morning at 3 am though Jon and I were chasing a mouse through the house! lol it was so weirrddd. Maintenance is now closing all the areas near our drier cause that is where it went back, into the wall.

I had some lactation the day after I first noticed it but nothing since.
However now when I sneeze I well.. hmm pee myself. Great lmao

Happy birthday for the other day. Im going to be 30 in March, 30!!!!:(

Oh dear lol, grab a kitty from outside? They would have a fab time getting rid of the mouse for you.

lmao squuuuuuueeeeeese!

Thanks for the reminder to do my pelvic floor exercises, hehe!

Just had my 25 week midwife appointment. It was a pretty quick one, but the heartbeat sounded good & I measured pretty spot on, so it was all good :)

I have just realised I have finally moved on from a papaya & am an eggplant (or aubergine for us Brits!) at last, woohoo!!

22 weeks today! whii, Elijah loves kicking and punching me

https://i50.tinypic.com/4jnsqe.jpg

Doll face happy belated birthday and what a beautiful bump!!
Jenny I'm 31 in march! What date Is yr bithday?
I'm planing on starting my maternity leave on my birthday! When is anyone else starting theirs? X

Doll face happy belated birthday and what a beautiful bump!!
Jenny I'm 31 in march! What date Is yr bithday?
I'm planing on starting my maternity leave on my birthday! When is anyone else starting theirs? X

Mine is March 5th, how about you?

Iv been signed off work for ages now, as my back is bad.

Oh you poor thing! Nothing worse then a bad back! I'm March 17th, hoping to finish work then if not before ;) x

Anyone else feel like their bump is getting huge and heavy? I almost feel like he picture doesn't do my bump justice. I took shower yesterday and shaved (yay btw) lol, and my tummy is huge!! it feels heavy and tight. I can't see myself stretching anymore and I'm only 22 weeks!

on another note I love it when Jon talks to Elijah he starts kicking and punching like crazy. He loves his daddy. Jon puts his hands on my tummy and sayes: I love you Elijah, can't wait to meet you. Can you kick mommy for daddy? soooo cute.

I've been signed off since early Dec too because of my SPD & Back pain :wacko: My maternity date is 20 Jan thats the earliest I can claim Maternity Allowance so I am no longer a burden to my employers! LOL

Dollface - My bump feels absolutley massive too, I can no longer see my 'lady garden' to keep it nice & trimmed!!! That'll be a job for DH when it gets a bit untdy!!LOL. Shaving my legs are a strain, hell putting on socks is a strain!! and I'm 24 weeks, I have no idea how i'm going to manage as I get bigger, it's crazy!!

I'm am getting real tired again through the day and have had the odd 30 minute catch up nap here and there. I feel absolutely hanging by 6pm.

My little lady is a kicker too although everytime DH puts his hand on,, she stops!!! I think he'll be the one thats calms here whereas she just kicks the hell outta me!:haha:

Sorry i aint been on past few days guys. starting to get really tired again could sleep all day.

Happy birthday for the other day Doll my birthday is next month and i turn 25 lol i also feel like my bump is getting bigger and heavy i get alot of preasure at the top like its trying to stretch more lol.

Feel bad i aint been on much but il try to get on this week to catch up could use a good sleep

I feel the same, my bump feels massive and my akin feels like its stretched to its maximum capcity! So how is it going to get bigger!!? ;)
I have just finished a 13 hr mad busy shift at work, didn't even get a break this evening and my bump is killing me! I hate it when I have very busy days as baby doesn't kick as much! Xx

my tummy feels sooo big the past few days! but when i take pictures and compare it to the weeks before it looks smaller when i can feel its not :growlmad: my OH has to already shave my legs as i get too tierd and it takes me ages :haha:
i nearly had wet myself yesterday :blush: the buses are running rubbish with it being christmas, and i was on the bus and all of a sudden needed to go, and i was in traffic :haha: then i had to stand in the bus station (where theres no toilets) waiting for the bus in the rain :nope: i ended up dragging my OH to mcdonalds so i could go toilet, i needed go so bad and Lucy was kicking me so i didnt want to risk it :haha: but when i got back, the bus still hadnt shown up! it was 40 mins late, and i was freezing :nope:

do any of you still get pushed into even though youre showing? :shrug: when i was getting my first bus this girl shoved straight into me! if i hadnt of been to tierd i would of turned around and shouted at her, we're all going to get onto the bus to why push :dohh:

sorry for the rant LOL! on the other hand, 22 weeks! :happydance:

lol Im not sure how it will get bigger. But it does some how lol.

Ive not shaving yet :( i keep forgetting lol and the razer i use is pretty crap i pinch my sisters but she now hides hers :( boo. will have to temp the crappy one lol.

you must be so drained after 13 hour shift hun. I know im tired after 4 lol but that cause im on tills and the que's are never ending with over flowing basket. Im glad i get to sit down and do it but then your back goes really sore and you feel like your bursting on the loo when its like a lilttle dribble aah. lol the loo's on shop floor weren't in use either so i had to get the left up 5 floors to use bathroom. mission hunting lol.

Im going to put a few piks of my bump from just yesterday still cant believe how much im sticking out. Girl told me yesterday i look huge lol i just had to laugh and i feel huge to lol

the first pik is me looking down at my belly but the pik some how flip the the top of the pik instead of being at the button lol.

Next 2 are just side shots. One from a mirror the other me just use the camera side ways lol

Attachments

• baby 24...jpg
    baby 24...jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • baby 24.jpg
    baby 24.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bump24wks 4days.jpg
    bump24wks 4days.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
I think one of the reasons my bump felt so tight/heavy was due to gas. The past few days I gave been letting it out lmao. Pregnancy is so not glamorous!!
I'm leaking into my shirts, I pee myself and now I am farting left and right!!
Also before pregnancy I loved water drank about 60 oz a day now its a struggle to get one cup down. The flavor, consistency, everything is just blah. And I don't have any appetite, I'll only eat raw veggies and fruit it they are around if not, ill just get what ever and force myself to eat, and often end up gagging. I don't really have any cravings besides the veggies and fruit. Everything else tastes off!!

Thanks rooster.

Oh doll your not alone but i dont have leaking boobs yet. I hate the pee yourself part even if its just a dribble lol i find wear a thin pad helps. Im going to have to do those dam pelvic muscle aint i lol

Ive not drank any water since i was really sick with the cold which looks like is on the re-turn :( I dont have craving either but i do get super hungry at work if i aint eating for 3 hours. which usually is 6 hours as it takes 40 mins to get to work and im there for 4 hours then 40 to 50 mins coming home again. Need to snack up i think lol xx

Sorry i aint been on past few days guys. starting to get really tired again could sleep all day.

Happy birthday for the other day Doll my birthday is next month and i turn 25 lol i also feel like my bump is getting bigger and heavy i get alot of preasure at the top like its trying to stretch more lol.

Feel bad i aint been on much but il try to get on this week to catch up could use a good sleep

Im so glad its not just me that feels tired all the time. I was thinking it was my age!! Lol xxxx

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/BBB3E35D-656F-4DE5-9974-69980714BA53-4721-000005DFC3CD4D32.jpg
My 23 week bump. Sorry it's a little naked! And excuse the toilet roll!

Nope cc its me to lol ive got the cold again to but it aint as bad thank god. im just relaxing on couch with hot water bottle..

Weird feeling is that im 2 weeks away from third trimester bit scared to move over there so i think ill be sticking around here bit longer until more of you ladies move over to :).. who's first to move over i cant remember lol im 25 weeks today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->