April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I can't wait to get to V-day! Also super excited about giving DH his xmas presents, he has no idea!

He got us new cell phones yesterday for xmas, i love them and it has been a tradition for the past 4 yrs!!

WOOHOO on the new cell phones!!!

I can't wait to get to V-day! Also super excited about giving DH his xmas presents, he has no idea!

He got us new cell phones yesterday for xmas, i love them and it has been a tradition for the past 4 yrs!!

Hello ladies! Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas :) I am looking forward to enjoying a relatively quiet one (excited for the mayhem next year will bring though!)
Hope you all have a great Christmas :)

Hi All! Hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas. xxxxxxxxx

Happy Christmas hot April mummas! Things will be different next Christmas ;) x

MERRY CHRISTMAS :xmas9:
i had no idea what my presents were, i pulled them open like a little kid :haha::xmas10:
i didnt expect a red electric guitar thouigh :xmas22: OH had remembered i had mentioned i had always wanted one months and months ago :thumbup:
his mum got my loads of cooking supplies and a cupcake maker, looks like thats my new job from now on, fattening everyone up :haha:

Hi all, hope you everyone had a great x mas day. My SIL bought baby some toys, a first tooth and first lock of hair cute little metal box, and some pink baby grows. My bro informs me that they have bought loads of stuff ready for when baby is born, I have no idea what they have bought :/ lol.

Of to FIL today for dinner

Hey ladies. im super sorry i was here to wish you all a merry xmas but i hope you all had an amazing day. I got a bunch of things for little Paige hope you all got spoiled on baby things to :)

just posting few piks of instgram if any of you have it you can add me. chrissie_2488

Cant wait to hear how your all going and what goodies you all got. If im not on threw out this week i hope you all have a fab new year :) xxxxx

Hi ladies, hope you all had a great Christmas!! We had our first xmas just Jon, I and our pets. Usually we have a big family one and my MIL's house. No baby stuff yet, but a friend of mine is planning a baby shower for February so ppl will have money again then lol.

I have been soooo tired lately. I sleep like crap!! Had a doc's appt. this morning at 8 but could not get out of bed!! Plus we don't get paid for Holidays so the past week as well as the upcoming week I'm working doubles and extra days to make up for the hrs and I am exhausted. I just need a good nights sleep, a massage... basically a spa day, I can really feel all of this getting to me, and that is very rare.

Also our cat is starting to use our carpet as her litter box! I don't understand what is going on with her, she has been house trained since she was a kitten. I don't know if her first heat is kicking in and confusing her but that on top of two male dogs who already mark because they smell my preggo hormones is not a good combination! Already spent Christmas day carpet cleaning cause I was nesting.

Sorry about the vent =D now off to McDonalds to get a hot chocolate and a biscuit!

Enjoy the MCD's!!

Hi ladies, hope you all had a great Christmas!! We had our first xmas just Jon, I and our pets. Usually we have a big family one and my MIL's house. No baby stuff yet, but a friend of mine is planning a baby shower for February so ppl will have money again then lol.

I have been soooo tired lately. I sleep like crap!! Had a doc's appt. this morning at 8 but could not get out of bed!! Plus we don't get paid for Holidays so the past week as well as the upcoming week I'm working doubles and extra days to make up for the hrs and I am exhausted. I just need a good nights sleep, a massage... basically a spa day, I can really feel all of this getting to me, and that is very rare.

Also our cat is starting to use our carpet as her litter box! I don't understand what is going on with her, she has been house trained since she was a kitten. I don't know if her first heat is kicking in and confusing her but that on top of two male dogs who already mark because they smell my preggo hormones is not a good combination! Already spent Christmas day carpet cleaning cause I was nesting.

Sorry about the vent =D now off to McDonalds to get a hot chocolate and a biscuit!

Im super tired too, I keep waking up to pee, and needing to turn over loads, as my hips and thighs hurt, and im not working at the mo, I dunno how you do it!

My Siamese cat kept pooping on the rug in the kitchen, I had kept washing it, but it didn't stop him, so I threw it away lol. If it's not possible for you, try some oils? Cats hate lemon and tea tree oils, few drops might deter her from using your carpet as her poop place.

We have decided on baby's name and the spelling, Niamh (Neeve) is currently kicking around like mad. I love to feel her move, even more so when she kicks my hand :)

Aww doll sound super tough just now.

Ive not been sleeping very well this week. tossing and turning so much feel like i have a sprained wrist and then when i fix my pillow my neck hurts :( today my back was aching like mad. Was on and off my seat at work :(. Hope i get a better night sleep today soo tired :(.

I hope you enjoyed that mac'ds to hun. xx

Sounds like we are all having trouble sleeping! Maybe there is something about this stage that makes us feel a little our of place. Staying strong and DH is being really sweet bringing me snacks to bed etc. nothing some pancakes, an apple turnover and marshmallows cant fix lol

Oh god and must add my nipples ARE KILLING ME. Yesterday I was laying in bed with my shirt pulled up while rubbing coconut oil on them. My boobs were leaking bad for a few days so I had to wear nipple pads and those rubbed and irritated my nipples. The leaking has stopped for a while but gosh my nipples hurt!!

I get something really gross. my nipples must be leaking, but not enough to cause wetness, the stuff just kinda clogs up in my nipple holes :s makes me heave to clean them, so gross.

Same here!!!!!

I get something really gross. my nipples must be leaking, but not enough to cause wetness, the stuff just kinda clogs up in my nipple holes :s makes me heave to clean them, so gross.

Hey ladies,

How were all your Christmas's? We had a lovely time and my parents bought the baby a lovely wooden train made up of his name (made me cry im such a wuss LOL) and my sis bought him his very first brand new outfit which was a really cute dungaree set :cloud9: and the in laws got us mamas and papas vouchers enough that we managed to get a bouncer chair :flower:

As for leaking, i get the clear stuff but mainly in the mornings and then they are all sore all day :dohh:

Has anyone got any advice on pra/travel system? My parents have offered to buy us one which we are so grateful for, i dont want to ask for an expensive one, just one thats reliable and not too big or heavy :thumbup:

xxxxx

We have decided on baby's name and the spelling, Niamh (Neeve) is currently kicking around like mad. I love to feel her move, even more so when she kicks my hand :)

my auntie is called niamh, i love the name, i would of had that instead of Lucy but i didnt want it to get confusing :haha:

Sounds like we are all having trouble sleeping! Maybe there is something about this stage that makes us feel a little our of place. Staying strong and DH is being really sweet bringing me snacks to bed etc. nothing some pancakes, an apple turnover and marshmallows cant fix lol

Oh god and must add my nipples ARE KILLING ME. Yesterday I was laying in bed with my shirt pulled up while rubbing coconut oil on them

ive slept like a baby the past three nights, but my hips and back are killing me :nope: and my nipples hurt like mad, i spend most of my time sitting there putting cream on or holding a hot water bottle against them because they turn purple! i think its my circulation :nope:

My backs been killing too & hips and so not getting much sleep either because of uncomfortable bump. its really aching just under my ribs too now by the end of the day where my bump is putting pressure on my ribs through the day. OMG how on earth do I get through the next 15 weeks!! Lol

Luckily so far my nipples are just zingy but not leaking. When I had my other children there was some really good cream you could buy that would soothe sore nipples really well. It was in a yellow tube, has anyone given it a go? It may help. xxx

Haven't tried any creams yet but I'm assuming all the ones meant for nursing would work, or baby orajel, something that numbs! Cause they hurt! I was thinking the same thing CC, we got so many weeks to go!

smanderson: aww thats so cute about the baby stuff!! The stroller we have our heart set on is about $500 dollars so not very budget friendly lol, but I heard the Graco ones are good, just a little heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->