April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Oh doll you should pick up some nipple cream. I wanna get some to as ive had super sore nipples but no leaking. Nice to hear your man is there helping you with snacks and things lol.

i slept better last night but could have slept so much longer lol.

Sm- Ive got the O-baby one it was alot cheapper that most of the ones ive seen. I do like the ones that are faces us but i think they are mostly carseat ones lol. But if your looking wait until jan when most of the sales start you may find the one you've been looking at becoming cheaper. But get whatever one you feel most comfable using or would be using lol. I do hope you find a good one though and not to dear either xx

I only get sore back from work. Cause of the seat i use and having to turn around so much. I now have to sit with my legs apart as my bump is growing is hard to sit with them together lol.

My nipples dont hurts at the moment but they pick there days when they wanna go sore lol. ive had bit of a sore hip today and yesterday to :(.

Im popping into town tomorrow and im hoping to come home with a little outfit for Paige once she is born to come home from hospital in lol. Fingers crossed lol also wanna start buying bits that im going to need for going to hosp.

Has anyone even started to think about the hospital bag yet lol Or is that just me as im coming to the end of my second trimester. (such a scary thought) just wanna have it all ready just incase of going early or whenever lol dont wanna have to think about it later.

Oh my mum also told me first time mum get kept in for at least 5 days. I was like what no way i was thinking depending on how you go into labor and birth it would be one to two days lol. so ill need to pack for 5 days just incase lol xxx

Holy moly im in double digits to my due date aaaah. 99days to go :) x

Thanks doll, its mind boggling all the different types going :wacko: will take a look at graco thanks for the tip :thumbup: i dont mind heavy just so lovely of them to help us out i dont want to ask for an expensive one :flower:

Cherry thanks for the tip hun i just assumed all the sales were now but will keep checking the shops in Jan and keep everything crossed i can find a bargain :thumbup:

I have been slowly filling my hospital bag with bits and bobs i think i will pack properly once i am past 30 weeks i think :shrug: im not sure of all the bits we need in it but i have put things like face wipes and hair bands etc just little bits i think would be handy to have :flower: im not sure about the 5 day thing hun, defo worth asking the midwife at your next appointment :thumbup: i have an appointment in a couple of weeks so will ask mine then but i dunno if it would be different depending on area?

Eak labor is creeping closer by the week :wacko: im still a little in denial :dohh:

congrats on double figures xxxx

It's really hit me recently how fast time is going. I've been thinking about all of it: the hospital bag, the baby shower, all the stuff we haven't gotten, our move to a bigger apartment 2 weeks before my DD. It's pretty overwhelming.

I was updating the registry today and was like: holy shit, there is so much to get!!

I think we all feel like time is going quickly now, which is great in some ways, but then there are lots of jobs to do too aarrgggg.

My hubby has gone to painball for the day today, with my brother for his birthday, bloody crazy in this weather, hubby will return the mud monster lol.

Iv been naughty. id said id not get any more snakes till baby is 6 months old, but a real bargain came up, and I couldn't resist!

Lol Ive taking my xmas deco's down so i had room to popped this moses basket up but i found some weird sheet that im not sure how it meant to go on haha so ive just put it back in the box and put the right sheet on and this little pad cover thing i thing its meant to be on there. I was going to do the cot also but there was no sheet in the box Ryans mum gave us :( so ill have to go and buy one lol so i can dress it all up and show it off.

I bought nipple cream today. took me ages to find it to lol wasnt looking hard enough and i bought Paige a coming home dress eeeek! we have tight to go with them to excited to meet her but i think its hitting more each day that there shall be a baby living with me soon and that have loads of poopy nappies to lol.

My sister did something early and few second later i was sick lucky i was only feet from my mums house so i had to nash back and clean myself up :( not pretty :(

Hi girls,
How are we all? Im ok, dying of heartburn every night now! Last night was the worst! Have finished my mega bottle of gaviscon now! On the plus side though baby is a real mover! It's kicking me loads even whilst typing this, it's kicks feel stronger now and give me a fright sometimes! Soon it will January and the countdown begins! Xx

Happy new year to all of you.

Only problems im having is feeling heavy, and my hips hurting a lot at night.

I keep getting this excited feeling in the pit of my stomach, im not sure if its extreme excitement or absolute fear lol

Im getting some of my energy back, and actually recorded a new years make up tutorial for my youtube channel last night! Hoping to get more into it since there is actually potential to make money there.

Oh and Kim Kardashian is 12 weeks pregnant... and apparently due around the same time as Kate Middleton...oh dear lord.

here is a pic of me last night all dolled up:

https://i50.tinypic.com/20pxz5k.jpg

Doll face you look STUNNING! I must look at yr makeup channel on YouTube! I need to wear something nice for tonight! It's hard being pregnant in party season isn't it girls?! Xx

Happy New Year ladies!!!!!! This is going to be one exciting year :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Doll you look stunning :flower: and i love the Kardashians :D poor Khloe wish she could have her buby too :thumbup:

Anyone else incredibly hungry? I took a nap yesterday and woke up craving burgers :wacko:

happy new year everyone!, its one hour to go in england, but never mind :haha: i'm feeling quite down as new years day was my due date for Morgan, and i'm spending tonight alone as OH is working so i'm lying in bed having a little cry to myself. the only thing thats making me feeling better is the fact that Lucy is going mad kicking me, she keeps kicking low down, as if shes kicking the bottom of my womb/bladder. does anyone else get that, such a weird feeling. i'm worried about weeing myself :blush:
smanderson, i feel like i never stop eating, ive already put on a stone so far :haha:

thank you ladies!!

smanderson: im not hungry during the day but night time oh god yes!! at 2 am i started making myself mini strawberry shortcakes with extra cool whip!!

I went to the ER last Friday, and unfortunately I found out my placenta isn't giving Olivia her proper nutrients, so she's not as healthy as she could be, and also underweight. They did say though that they will be giving me ultrasounds every 2 weeks to check on progress, and make a plan from there. I also have placenta previa, though that's not that big of an issue as it can move, and even if it doesn't, it just will mean I need a c-section. Anyone else had any of these?

Happy new year ladies....

I shall post a pik of the dress i bought Paige for coming home. :)

I feel her alot more other days than everyday. Not sure if that because of some days im busy and i just dont feel her or if it's just she could be facing the other way or something lol. Felt her alot this morning from outside hi and low. I think it she is still head down its her punching me near my pubic bone and her kicks her near me belly button. I can't believer im near in third trimester. Pretty sure that next week to 27weeks as i remember something i was on saying it was the 7th of jan :). and from the 7th i have excatly 3 months left depending if she comes early or late lol.

Super excited to meet her but im super nervous about going into labor lol. I have the moses basket up i need to buy few sheets for the cot. I heard there pretty dear so my mum said get a single sheet for a single bed and cut it to size lol but SM gave me a better idea of just folding it another the cot sheet without cutting it so its there for when she needs there bigger bed. lol

Packed the nappy bag lol just need wipes and nappies in there and my hospital bag im slowly doing.

Paige is bit more active today which im happy about as i love feeling her moving around.

going to upload my bump pik to nothing new i dont think but i wanna take another one lol Here is a pik of the dress i found.

Attachments

• baby dress.gif
    baby dress.gif
    111.7 KB · Views: 3
I went to the ER last Friday, and unfortunately I found out my placenta isn't giving Olivia her proper nutrients, so she's not as healthy as she could be, and also underweight. They did say though that they will be giving me ultrasounds every 2 weeks to check on progress, and make a plan from there. I also have placenta previa, though that's not that big of an issue as it can move, and even if it doesn't, it just will mean I need a c-section. Anyone else had any of these?

Hi dessy,
I have not heard of the placenta not giving nutrients but I'm sure as long as you are being closely monitored she will be fine! I had placenta previa, It was diagnosed after a small bleed, the last u/s I had it had moved up! I think in most cases it does. You will have to have a c.section if it doesn't as there is a risk of bleeding. I'm sure yours will move up too! Happy new year! Xx:hugs:

Hi, I have placenta previa too. She told me there are different variation, partial and complete. Mines complete and she doesn't think it move so I have to have a scan at 34 and 36 weeks to check and then c section at 38 weeks as they can't risk you going into labour. Bit disappointed but just want baby to arrive safely I guess! Good luck!! x

24 wks!!! yay for V-day!

https://i46.tinypic.com/91ji1c.jpg

btw my butt is getting huge, anyone else?

yay Doll !

This is my last few days in second trimester ladies im off to third on sunday. kinda of been popping in there just now as more of the threads are interesting for me to read lol. Ive peeked through some on here and im just bored of them now lol.

There is a thread on there for march/april babies already so when your ready for the big jump ill post you the link to the thread.

Cant believe im down to 3 months to go now very scary thought. ive even packed a hospital bag and nappy bag already. my cot is set and so is the moses basket. Think im almost ready for Paige coming along. think there is only few bits i still need to get like ( breast pump, few more dummies, more stacks of nappies/wipes) not much more i need to buy which is handy.

Cant wait for you all to get into the third tri with me :) dont worry though i shall still be here reading your posts lol not that ready for the huge jump myself so ill be in and out lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->