April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

24 wks!!! yay for V-day!

https://i46.tinypic.com/91ji1c.jpg

btw my butt is getting huge, anyone else?

your bump is so cute! i love how round it is :thumbup: my bums defo getting bigger, its the only place ive got stretchmarks so far :blush:

yay Doll !

This is my last few days in second trimester ladies im off to third on sunday. kinda of been popping in there just now as more of the threads are interesting for me to read lol. Ive peeked through some on here and im just bored of them now lol.

There is a thread on there for march/april babies already so when your ready for the big jump ill post you the link to the thread.

Cant believe im down to 3 months to go now very scary thought. ive even packed a hospital bag and nappy bag already. my cot is set and so is the moses basket. Think im almost ready for Paige coming along. think there is only few bits i still need to get like ( breast pump, few more dummies, more stacks of nappies/wipes) not much more i need to buy which is handy.

Cant wait for you all to get into the third tri with me :) dont worry though i shall still be here reading your posts lol not that ready for the huge jump myself so ill be in and out lol xxxxx

where did you get your hospital bag from, and how big is it? i cant find one i like :wacko: and what breast pump are you getting? i was looking at the MAM manual breast pump with me not knowing how well bfing will go i dont want to spend alot but i dont know if theyre any good :shrug:

My hospital bag is just a gym back i bought for going to the gym lol but i never use it now. So i though would be handy for the hospital. I was going to buy a bag from my work (primark) as they do some big bags and also tesco do some to. My sister told me she took a suitcase for her things and babys lol..

Think the Tommy tipee one i think it is. not the eletric one though as thats pretty pricey here but the mannel one which aint to dear. My friend use one but i cant remember which one and she said it was no good. I dont wanna go spending money on one that wont work either :( x

thanks, ill have to have a nosey around town this week :thumbup:
yeah the electric ones are loads more expensive compaired to the manual ones, it shocked me to be honest :wacko:

Doll you have maybe one of the cutest bumps ever! :) ... With that being said, I'm off to third trimester! See you girls there soon! xx

Wow Cherry how fast this trimester has gone for you hun :hugs: cant quite believe we are all closing in on the move to THIRD tri!!! :happydance: but also :wacko:

Is this thread in the pregnancy but or the second tri bit? Isnt it weird how we seem to reach a point in each trimester where the topics arent so relevant anymore, i remember feeling like that in the first tri too and have also been having a nosey in third tri :haha:

cripes!! just seen the time...i better get ready for work :dohh: have a great day ladies xxx

this one is in second trimester hun. lol I wasnt sure about making one in third since there was a March/April alreay there lol.

I know what you mean about the topics lol there starting to really bore me in the second trimester lol an with the girls in the march/aprils more things in there seem more interesting i dont if its just cause im at that stage or having few of the some things as them lol.

You wont be far off moving over either :) I started going over mid week lol just to get a feel for it and i prefer looking at the threads posted in there now than in here. i think its cause we're near the end of the second trimester and the third is upon us lol. xx

i also love my little tracker with the boy/car lol letting me know im crossing the line for third trimester lol x

Had my doctors appt. today. Eli was measuring perfect, I have enough amniotic fluid and placenta is in the right place. I am also measuring perfect, however they are keeping my original DD so I am due 4/28/13, so 4 days less than before.

Next appt. is my glucose test, blah so not excited about it!!

i was gonna do that test but i never got any contact from them so i passed on it. i see my midwife on the 15th cant wait to hear babys heartbeat again xxx

25 weeks bump!

Attachments

• 25 w.jpg
    25 w.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Vidal: such a typical boy, laying low! so cute!

I am up 16 lbs from 117 lbs to 133 lbs during my pregnancy. I know its all baby but I am getting a prenatal pilates dvd out tonight!! =D

Ive put on bit more than that not sure just how much it is in pounds but the 2 stone i had lost before falling pregnant ive gain nearly it all back lol I shall defo be getting back on wagon once baby is born x

this one is in second trimester hun. lol I wasnt sure about making one in third since there was a March/April alreay there lol.

I know what you mean about the topics lol there starting to really bore me in the second trimester lol an with the girls in the march/aprils more things in there seem more interesting i dont if its just cause im at that stage or having few of the some things as them lol.

You wont be far off moving over either :) I started going over mid week lol just to get a feel for it and i prefer looking at the threads posted in there now than in here. i think its cause we're near the end of the second trimester and the third is upon us lol. xx

I definitely agree with this... I feel like the topics appeal more to me. I bet it's because that's the stage we're in now.

I am already bored of second tri threads, most of them seem to be posted by gals just coming from 1st tri and seems they don't apply to me anymore.

Well since they pushed me back to my original DD, I am 24 weeks again lol today, so here is a new V-day bump pic!!

https://i50.tinypic.com/2vmhu1u.jpg

also if you ladies are interested in checking out my makeup looks just go to:
facebook.com/angelicaxxdoll

Why did they push you back?

I am already bored of second tri threads, most of them seem to be posted by gals just coming from 1st tri and seems they don't apply to me anymore.

Well since they pushed me back to my original DD, I am 24 weeks again lol today, so here is a new V-day bump pic!!

https://i50.tinypic.com/2vmhu1u.jpg

also if you ladies are interested in checking out my makeup looks just go to:
facebook.com/angelicaxxdoll

Vidal: cause I'm measuring only a few days ahead they wanna keep ny original dd :)

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/FCAE656B-4D9D-4F79-A545-164561EE651D-357-000000D0DDF95227.jpg
My 25 week bump, I was measuring 2 weeks and 4 days ahead at my scan but they kept my original due date! Xx

Beeeecky:) hope you keeping well hun :)

Im already subscribed Doll lol you do your make-up really well wish my eyeliner or eyeshadow didnt smudge lol

I feel the same about the threads being posted on here its all the new girls coming over from first trimester. Few of us ladies in this thread are on the 3rd tri one lol i think there should be a forum for being inbetween as there is alot of ladies going to give birth or due to lol bit to early for us but im a weirdo and like reading there stories lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->