April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

:wave:
thought id come over now im nearly 13 weeks
feel its time!

I'm moving over as well been between the 2 for a week or so and its time lol

So HI

Hey welcome Rah. x

I press around just above my pubic bone area just to see if i can feel anything :( i do feel like a lump type thing but no flutter (i dont think or anything i bet mines is a super lazy baby lol. Until it shall wait until further along before he/she starts kicking me lol

usually around 18 weeks is when you start feeling the movement. I "think" i feel movement sometimes but only if i am trying to find the baby on the doppler.

i need to buy one of those lol need my wages to hurry and come along again

lol they are amazing! i don't know if i could have lived without mine this time, which is funny cuz i've never used it for the other two.

Thats right its around 18 weeks some may before but i don't
think its likely.. i feelt flutters and popping with DS at around 15 weeks
and i didn't get a kick until just past 20 weeks..

it depends everyone is different some don't even feel the flutters
they just feel the kicks.. This time around.. because this is my 3rd
pregnancy (mc at 8wks 2nd time) .. i keep thinking i can feel flutters
and some little movements pushing etc but im not sure yet what that is
.. but its gone past the "gas" stage :lol:

i get gas alot right now. Must be the fizzy juice i drink :blush:

I think have a doppler is a little reassuring to so i would love to get one. Seems way to long to way until the next scan or app eh :(

Sometimes i get those flutters but i think for now ill stick to thinking its gas lol xx

Its likely to be the flutters!!
gas feeling leads to it coming out :rofl:

flutters don't :) i bet it is that!

lol Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

But it would be nice to know that it is the baby heehee. xxxx

ok ladies I would like to join you all. I am due somewhere between mid-late march and early April. I am trying to find a dr now that I have finished moving to another state. From Missouri to Minnesota. All I know is that I am pregnant. And anywhere between 15-18 or 19 weeks. I havent seen a dr yet bc the ones in st. louis wouldnt verify pregnancy unless I had a positive urine test. I have had am exam in MN and verified pregnancy but apparently this state doesnt do an ultrasound until 2 weeks or if something is possibly wrong. So, I havent heard a heartbeat nor had ANY tests done yet. I am sure some of you havent either. So, I am hoping you all will except me here with you so we can all experience these wonderful things together. The first pos. due date I was given is April 9. The second March 23.
I feel lots of flutters as well as GAS :haha: i can also lightly push on my tummy just below my belly button and feel it push back like one would feel when "bumping" a farm animal. lol

kis you can go to a planned parent hood there and tell them you know your pregnant and no idea how far along and they usually do a scan? or i would find a better dr.

oooh just seen we're the same due dates lol :) probably said that before xxx

Yes you have said that before lol :p

At first I didn't want to know the sex but changed my mind after my first scan, quite excited about finding out now :)

I think you might be cc lol.. Sorry Mrshippo lol

And welcome klstar. I have no idea what its like over there but ive already had 2 scans and seen midwife twice. I do hope you can find someone soon and get a scan xxx

Hello Ladies!

I am due April 2nd,2013

I have no bump yet, but I do get to find out the sex first week of November as long as baby cooperates!!

:thumbup:

Hello Ladies!

I am due April 2nd,2013

I have no bump yet, but I do get to find out the sex first week of November as long as baby cooperates!!

:thumbup:

Welcome Alison! We have the same due date. :thumbup:

am i the first one to get the gender scan???

When do you find out? I'm really curious to find out what your having. Your scan pic looks girly but only because it looks like girly parts next to the bottom arrow.

Do you have a perference?

welcome alison..

im 15wks today yayyyy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe