April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Omg!! I aint been on the last few days as ive been hooked to farmville 2 on facebook.

Dessy im so sorry to hear your having early contractions already. You better do as the midwife says and get plenty be rest.

ive gone and forgot the rest of what i was going to say :(.

Ive not been sleeping to good past few night and today i found out it was bloody heartburn :( so i got the tesco gavinson stuff and its minging lol its super thick it doesnt come out the bottle :(

Dessy keep us posted on how your doing i really hope you manage to keep them at bay xxxx

Thanks guys :D and luckily right after christmas I got a bunch of new seasons of shows, so I have those to entertain me! Plus my sister bought me epsom salt for the bath, meant to relax the muscles and its with eucalyptus and spearmint meant to lower stress and anxiety levels. Midwife says baths are one of the best things for me. I had about 5 contractions in the last hour, which is MUCH better already than last night. The only thing is, after having all those contractions yesterday morning, my lower back is in some serious pain, and i've been feeling as if I have a period but much worse pain than regular period cramps. Plus, down below I have some pressure like something is going to fall out the bottom of me, so I'm very uncomfortable and in pain at the moment :(

Dessy I feel for you! You are having a crap time, glad yr well supported by family and friends.
Cherry the tesco one is not too good, especially when u need it fast! Gaviscon is amazing its my new best friend! X

Dessy: praying that the baby stays in there!!

So I am having pretty bad sciatic pain plus my right side is swollen. Well my whole body is but right side more so, my right ankle looks ridiculous! Also can't fit my wedding ring on either... I'm really hoping its just swelling and not related to gestational diabetes.

On another note I finally got my new permanent resident card and can apply for medicaid!!

Cherry poor you with heartburn keep downing the gaviscon :thumbup: i think they do a strawberry flavor one in tablets - may taste a bit better :flower: i heard heart burn means baby will have hair :thumbup:

Dessy thank goodness for your christmas pressies - what shows did you get? Im addicted to tv series' haha love getting in to the characters LOL. Have you told the midwife about the period pains/feeling like somethings going to fall out? Im not sure what that means but im glad you can rest and have your sis bringing you lovely bits for the bath to help :flower:

Doll sorry your suffering hun hope the swelling calms down soon, read somewhere rest and keeping your feet elevated when your sitting can help with swelling which i think is something to do with water retention....someone told me i hold it on my tummy haha :blush:

Cherry poor you with heartburn keep downing the gaviscon :thumbup: i think they do a strawberry flavor one in tablets - may taste a bit better :flower: i heard heart burn means baby will have hair :thumbup:

Dessy thank goodness for your christmas pressies - what shows did you get? Im addicted to tv series' haha love getting in to the characters LOL. Have you told the midwife about the period pains/feeling like somethings going to fall out? Im not sure what that means but im glad you can rest and have your sis bringing you lovely bits for the bath to help :flower:

Doll sorry your suffering hun hope the swelling calms down soon, read somewhere rest and keeping your feet elevated when your sitting can help with swelling which i think is something to do with water retention....someone told me i hold it on my tummy haha :blush:

Cherry - I don't know if they sell Zantac where you are, but with my first pregnancy I had horrible heartburn after 30 weeks and was told to take that, you take 1 tablet every 12 hours and it completely took the heartburn away for me! Safe for pregnancy and you can get it over the counter. Make sure obviously to ask your doctor first though of course.

Doll - I agree with the comment above, sitting back with your feet up, also a hot bath is good for aches, pains and muscles.

Smanderson - I have One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, House and sex and the city :D I briefly told her about it, she basically told me to rest and keep an eye on the contractions. Sleep is just not the same though :( It's getting harder.

Cherry - I don't know if they sell Zantac where you are, but with my first pregnancy I had horrible heartburn after 30 weeks and was told to take that, you take 1 tablet every 12 hours and it completely took the heartburn away for me! Safe for pregnancy and you can get it over the counter. Make sure obviously to ask your doctor first though of course.

Doll - I agree with the comment above, sitting back with your feet up, also a hot bath is good for aches, pains and muscles.

Smanderson - I have One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, House and sex and the city :D I briefly told her about it, she basically told me to rest and keep an eye on the contractions. Sleep is just not the same though :( It's getting harder.

Ooooohhh your in for a TREAT!! Sex and the city is simply the best! and Gossip girl is fab :) i dont know about one tree hill or house - i'll wait for your review :thumbup:

Its hard sleeping at the best of times with a giant belly these days so i cant even imagine how your getting to sleep with your contractions too :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies, sorry its been awhile. Hope every one is doing great! Can't believe we are either knocking on 3rd trimesters doors, or in it already. Super syked. Time has flew by. Well update on my Lil man... He is measuring 2 weeks ahead... They are now starting to see me every 2 weeks. The next visit they will see whether or not to change my due date (April 12), he kicks up a storm mostly at night, dislikes anything that puts pressure on any portion of the belly. Any1 have dry/crackle nipples? Tmi I'm sorry but I need to resolve the issue! Ms has been gonna for quite some time, I'm tired all the time n he spends a lot of time pushing on my back...... Sorry for the constant different things here... Now back to catching up on the thread. Hope every1 is doing well xoxoxo

Found out yesterday that I have full plasenta previa :-( and that it is unlikely to move due to the scarring on my uterus. Was having a section anyway, but im scared of the high chance of randomly bleeding :-/ and ending up in hospital with a prem baby.

Aww ladies thank you for your advice i might just have to grab the gavinscon one lol i aint needed anymore since the day i bought it thank god but i think i might get the tablet ones instead lol :)

oh was meant to mention i got called to Hr today and they told me what im getting for maternity pay. im getting 120 a week which is 480 for the month and i normally get 530 so its not to bad as ill be geting child benfit and child tax credit to which should work out to be about the same lol

Dessy. Wishing u the best, Cherry yippeeee happy for u. I just applied for my maternity leave... Working hopefully to the very end, already have a little over a month saved... Hope I can get another month in! Lil man has been very tight just under my rib cage for the last 2 days... I feel as if craving my attention!

Hi ladies! Was in a tanning expo this weekend. So tired of all the walking!!
Hahah it was funny I got hit on and the pick up line was how far along are you lol

My feet swell up so easy cause I'm on my feet 8-10 hrs a day. I try to have my legs elevated every night to conpensate. Its getting uncomfortable walking... they say its due to gaining only on your abdomen your body is stressing out cause you aren't gaining it evenly. Hence the swollen ankles. Gotta start stretching....

Doll face I know yr pain! Have to do 13 hour shifts at work and really starting to get uncomfortable on my feet, having a lot of lower back pain too! Going to start wearing compression stockings to work (another thing to make me even more sexy! ;) )
Good knows how I will cope when I'm 30+ weeks! Xx

Unfortunately I'm still having at least 10 contractions a day , MINIMUM, but good news is no regular 3-5 minute apart contractions thank god. So hopefully she's staying put. I do think though that's it for me working once my midwife finds out they haven't lessened to where she would like to see them. It will probably be permanent bed rest for me.. so I'm calling EI Monday about setting up maternity leave, and if my midwife puts me on bed rest, then early mat leave. I will keep everyone updated.

Unfortunately I'm still having at least 10 contractions a day , MINIMUM, but good news is no regular 3-5 minute apart contractions thank god. So hopefully she's staying put. I do think though that's it for me working once my midwife finds out they haven't lessened to where she would like to see them. It will probably be permanent bed rest for me.. so I'm calling EI Monday about setting up maternity leave, and if my midwife puts me on bed rest, then early mat leave. I will keep everyone updated.

Ohhh hun im so sorry your still suffering :hugs: sounds like permanent bed rest will be the best thing for you and bubs :flower: i know its going to be hard but every extra day/week she stays in is good for her. Can you not go sick from work for a few weeks before you have to start maternity leave? At least if you could stretch out the sickness before maternity leave starts will mean you have those extra weeks once baby arrives? :hugs:xxxx

Thats a good point Sm or do you have holiay still top take you could take them also.

I dont get swallon ankles but i do get cramp lol which i fine annoying as its always when i sleep. ive not had no more heartburn since last week :).

today im 28 weeks :o. she lovs stretching out and i can feel all her body bits lol i took a pik of my bump but i took it different from the rest of my piks lol i hate the wobbly bit at the button and i think she still has loads of room in there since i dont feel like my bump as grown lol

here my 28week bump :) Edit: as i was looking for the pik i found my first ever pik so ive put that on here to :) now i can see so much difference :)

Attachments

• 00000001 (10).gif
    00000001 (10).gif
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Wow cherry those pics are fab - look how much your little buby has grown :cloud9: cant believe your in third tri now and just over a week till i will be there too :happydance:

My cousin had her little girl yesterday by water birth and she highly recommends it...i have been thinking of water birth so this confirms i want one now - she said it really helps with the contractions :thumbup: her little Sophia is just so beautiful :flower:

Awwww congrats to her. water birth does sound good. I still wanna be brave and do it natural maybe for my next pregnancy (If i get pregnant again) ill do the water birth lol. youll have to let us know if it goes when you do it lol

Oooo your coming over next yay!!! lol

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"