April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hi all, glad ur all doing ok, I went for look around delivery rooms last week and midwife showed u how to use ball. She said bouncing and leaning forward on it helps keep baby in position. U do feel a bit weird on it but helps my back.. No show for me yet.. Loads of pressure down below n lots of BH..really dragging now:) just gonna try and relax whilst I can :) hard with 2 boys ;)... See consultant on Thursday so see what they say x

Keep bouncing ladies xx

Lol nothing for me either. Need to get back on this ball though. Was on it for 45 mins then needed to pee trying to stand up and my legs where stuck in places. xxx

This is so exciting eveyone looking for signs! We are getting their girlies!
I have no signs what-so-ever. Baby is still really up in my ribs and causing me alot of pain and it feels like my ribs are burning! Baby is was down though!

Also does anyone have pain in their bottoms when they sit for a while? I waddle like a duck when I have been sat down too long! I think it's all the extra weight I have now! X

Tour of labour ward was good had a look a post natal ward as well my word it was hot on there must pack vest tops lol

I am bouncing as I type lol my legs get stiff and bum really sore if I have been bouncing too long hubby just laughs as I try to get up

I want some signs I have nothing **sulks**

Hope all you with signs its the start of things for you even though I'm very jealous lol
Mw appointment tomorrow afternoon

I have been dialating since Feb 28th. I am still working full time and wish my stubborn lil guy would make his appearance bc they said if he goes full term he'll be about 10 lbs n I really never got too big.

Hey ladies, i missed most of yesterdays chat...been making DJ's name out of those paper mache letters and decopatching them...i still have the U and the S to do, they sold out of U's so it currently says DOGLA rather than DOUGLAS :haha: have attache pic :blush:

Vidal so exciting your losing your plug :happydance: any other signs? Do you think this will mean you wont need inducing?

Im with you Rooster, no signs here just feet i my ribs a terrible waddle and i get all achy after sitting too long too :dohh:

Rah, thanks for the vest top tip :thumbup: will bung one in my bag now :thumbup: i still not been on my ball this week...im so rubbish, must do that today :dohh: good luck at your appointment today hun, hope bubs is engaged :thumbup: Ohhh and i love the gingerbread nursery things in M&P sooo cute, we went for zeddy and parsnip but now i kinda wish we had looked more at gingerbread or the whirlygig one :dohh:

Cherry are your period pains still carrying on hun? Hows that bouncing going? I wish i could have that RLT but it says its a no no if you have high BP :dohh: gutted but cant take the chance as my BP is all over the place at the minute, it was top, middle and bottom at my check yesterday :dohh:

I love a good curry, cant en handle a jalfreizi though so i dunno if a bhuna will have the same effect :haha::winkwink:

Wannab that seems so long to be dilating, have they said anything you can do to try and help things along now your ready for bubs to arrive? x

Attachments

• DOGLA.jpg
    DOGLA.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey hun, they have kind of subsided of for now :( but i do get random pains when sleeping :s like this shooting pain down my right leg then it goes. now my left side goes sore after a while of sleeping on it lol.

I also get some pressure on my button while sitting does last very long but defo there lol. I waddle most places now lol

My bump felt weird when i got into bed last night. The bit thats usually so hard wasnt there well it wasnt as high :S it was closer to my belly button. So im guessing she is shifting her little self down lol i hope.

I love those letters you have there. Did you say you made them? or bought them lol. wonder if i could find something on youtube to make something like that lol. xx

Love the letters its times like this I wish I knew the sex and more to the point have a name picked lol

I'm in agony spent the night sleeping upright on the settee couldn't sleep coz my back and or both hips were killing me still really sore now I'm currently sat watching dd make an Easter scene for preschool its a little competition its getting very complicated from my simple boiled egg and daffodill paper flower we are now aiming for a chick a hen house a garden, food why does my 3yr old have such a good imagination??

Hey ladies, i missed most of yesterdays chat...been making DJ's name out of those paper mache letters and decopatching them...i still have the U and the S to do, they sold out of U's so it currently says DOGLA rather than DOUGLAS :haha: have attache pic :blush:

Vidal so exciting your losing your plug :happydance: any other signs? Do you think this will mean you wont need inducing?

I have had other symptoms, Backache, cramping, contractions. Only time will tell. I see my oOB this morning!

Cherry it sounds like she is making her way down hun :flower: i wouldnt worry about the period pains stopping as it sounds like you have other things happening now :thumbup: i have seen a few peoples posts that they had similar symptoms for a week or two before bubs arrived :thumbup: keeping everything crossed she is on her way hun :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: I bought the letters and then decorate them using decopatch paper and the special glue :thumbup: im gonna try and finish the S today and will have to keep checking for the U :haha: Youtube was where i found out about how to do it :thumbup: its pretty easy and will hopefully be a nice decoration and something he can have for growing up :flower:

i got the letters here https://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/search/mache letter

and the papers https://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/shop/craft-supplies_paper-mache_decopatch-papers

but i think you can get both on ebay too :thumbup:

Thanks Rah :hugs: you could always do something once bubs is here :thumbup: although you will probably want to just hug them :cloud9:

Ohh dont, sleeping is becoming near impossible these days :dohh: i actually put off going to bed cos i know its going to be so uncomfortable :nope: Bless your DD so cute :flower: im dreading art projects, if its not simple i cant do it LOL

Good luck for today Vidal :hugs: hope all goes well today :thumbup:, your symptoms sound encouraging :flower: x

Oooh thanks hun would never have thought to have check that website out lol. Going to have a little look around.
thanks hun, hopefully she isnt to far off lol but ill keep you posted of every new thing going on lol xxx

Well I have just spent the last 2 hrs crying seen mw she says baby is now breech was head down last app my spd is so sore she asked Dr to prescribe pain relief they just rang and gave Paracetamol seriously do they not think I have been taking that regular for last week told them to bin it as I have never heard of anything so pointless she didn't sound happy but seriously
Going to ring mw office now for when she finishes clinic

Can they give you anything stronger?

That stuck baby is now breech. My midwife though paige turned into breech position last week to and was going to get another midwife to check but i told her i still get all the hiccups down there and she then found paige heartbeat down there still everything felt normal to me also so once she checked the heartbeat she was happy with that.

Hope you can try things to spin little baby around again hun. keep my fingers crossed for you and that you give something stronger for the pain xx

Rah you poor thing! Baby can still turn though can't it?
Everyone sounds sore and starting to get a little fed up now.
My beloved granny died today, I'm very lucky to have had her for 31 years but I can't believe she won't get to see my baby :(
X

Rooster so sorry to year about your nan xx

They can give co-codamol I'm going into the day unit tomorrow see what they suggest mw very annoyed on the phone
I'm not sure what to do to leave it see if baby flips in its own or try spinning babies but don't want to flip it if it flips on its own and I don't realise
Just having a really down afternoon poor dd keeps hugging asking if im ok so glad she's here keeping me sane
Typical the week the parents are away lol

Im sorry to hear about your gran rooster :( xxx

Oh Rah, I do hope baby flips baby for you. And give you DD a big squeeze xxx

Rooser im so sorry about your nan sounds like your having a tough week :hugs: wish there was something to say to make you feel better hun xxxx

I agree we are all at that awkward uncomfortable stage :dohh:

Rah poor you hun :hugs: it is typical for news like this when the parentals are out of town :hugs: there is still time for them to flip though hun maybe try and go on your ball some more? If you roll about and lean slightly forward it might help? My pudding was breach at out 31 week scan but by the 34 week midwife appointment he was 4/5ths engaged im still not sure he wont turn again but it made me realise how quick they can turn :flower:

Cherry, defo worth a go hun, i really have enjoyed making the letters up...its nice to have something productive to do while i cant be at work :thumbup: Defo keep us posted hun, so exciting, cant believe how all these April babies are making their way so soon :flower:

I will do. Had little period pain earlier but nothing like i had been getting. Just got little pressure down there at the moment lol

Dammit i was going to watch the last 2 series of season 7 but ryan has taken the serve off :( boo.. there is nothing else to watch on telly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->