April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Toally agree cherry I found this site by just looking up things, it's help me through , first trimester, a loss:cry: :( , then TTC , then all way to here :)

Don't know where I'd be without it either.. I'll def be on here too.. Just can't wait to meet LO now :) our little rainbow xx

(( hugs)) and thanks to everyone too xx:hugs:

I have woken up this morning so hungry its mad in fact I think my tummy woke me up shouting feed me lol
Weighed myself this morning I'm up 20lb from the start so not as bad as it could be since I craved full fat coke lemon cake and mince pies lol but really not happy will see what I weigh after baby

Going the salon in a bit for waxing and my nails then off to parents for dads birthday meal they are having curry I'm gutted love a good curry but everytime I have tried to have one since being preg I'm ill and can't take more than a mouthful

Morning everyone.

I do love this site. All my so called friends abandoned me during the course of the pregnancy. I literally see no friends any more, nor do they even bother txting even. Im lucky to have you lovely lot to chat with.

Ohh Apple how exciting :happydance: sounds like things are really on the move, keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Cherry that really is a lovely thing to say :hugs: i completely agree too :thumbup: this has been such a fantastic place to come for support, advice and understanding really glad i found you ladies :hugs: and i second the request for a thread in the baby club :thumbup: :D

Rooster it really does feel like being bruised LOL :dohh: hubby thinks my new walk is hilarious and calls it my crab walk :haha::blush: my LO is the same getting more active in the day too :thumbup: so glad you said that, i sometimes think i dont feel him as much as i should but maybe its just normal :flower:

Wow Rh 20lb you lucky thing :thumbup: your gonna be all skinny again within a week!! Its gonna take me months to get my body back but then again i have stuffed my face the whole pregnancy so i cant complain too much :haha: Slimming world here i come!!! :wacko: I just got back from being waxed too! wish i had got my nails done, maybe i will save that for in the week :thumbup: the waxing wasnt too bad, i heard its more painful in pregnancy but i think it was ok :thumbup: now im hairless bub can come when he wants :haha:

Jenny im sorry your friends have dissapeared through the pregnancy :hugs: im sure you will meet lots of new mums at all the groups once bubs is here :hugs:

Lol how do i do the group over there. so i just do it like it's here?? but this group as been move to the groups and Discussions lol ( just copied that part)

You guys are welcome. :)

you know i start drinking cola alot through being pregnancy and ive not stop :| lol i like my irn bur but im a cola girl now lol...

im a tad tired bit i cant complain lol ryan was the one on the night so its my tired tonight. im waiting for my sister to bring me loo roll and paracetamol i ran out last night and seem to have loads of ibuprofen left lol they give you them to take home and continue at home. i had another one which was strong if i needed more i was to ask gp but its saturday lol ill ask the midwife tomorrow if i just take the bit of paper with me on monday and see if i can get them to give me some more.. instead of stealing me mums lol. i only mainly need it for my right side as its sore and the area i was leaking out is sore now and then to.

lunch time yay im hungry i fancy a mac d's lol

Make shaw you take it easy after the c.section cherry! I'm sure your well aware but it's major surgery and you will be sore for a while. Love your pic of you and Paige! Super cute!

Rah 20lbs is nothing! I have out on 40! Yikes! People keep telling me its all baby but its not! My legs are huge now! Used to cycle everywhere and had toned legs but now they are like giant jellyfish! Also I'm well aware I have eaten like a complete pig this pregnancy!

Jenny, that's terrible about your friends. Glad we are here to help. Maybe join a mummy and baby group after baby is out?

Xx

i put on 2 and half stone which i think is 42lbs lol ive lost about 8lbs i think which is good that was all baby and i guess some water :S at first i lost 7lbs which was defo paige hahaha now its more like water weight coming out.

yeah i know it an extreme op i had and i realy shouldnt complain so much and like ryans mums says make him do things for me lol but we aint together and i feel bad to ask him as it is to do things for me :( even though he does it cause i say i cant do it could you lol i feel so bad im use to doing it all :( then moaning at him for not helping haha lol

Love the new pic cherry paige is so cute could cuddle her for days
Don't feel bad about asking Ryan you need help to look after your daughter having a clean house etc is all part if that it will only be for a few weeks till your healed

Sm waxing didn't hurt in yer slightest which worried me a bit lol think I was far too relaxed as I had just done my relaxation cd and the music was the same
I got a pedicure after with my nails felt fab
Well guess I'm ready for baby in that sense, going to pack my bag today

20lb isn't much but I need to loose a lot more of pre preg weight before I'm skinny right now I want to loose 4 stone (58lb) since 20 is from preg I guess not too bad swimming world here I come lol

Where about in the country is everyone?
I'm half way between Liverpool and Manchester

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1811083-april-spring-babies-2013-a.html

I dont know how to do a clicky on my phone sorry
But it should be the link to a new baby club thread whichpop between the 2 till all our babies are here

Hi ladies, omg so frustrated!! Dropped my iphone down the loo and it has died on me.. Had to get tablet out.. Just when I need phone the most tho.. Im trying to dry it out..

Update on me :) this baby is obviously very comfy... Staying put :) I was really uncomfortable last night but these tightenings seem to be just every now and then now :(
Was a little freaked out last night as thought baby was trying to turn... So uncomfortable..I jumped out of bed and changed my position and little bean seemed to
settle..5 days over now.. Driving me mad now.. :(. Just a little worried as baby measured 9.5 at 38 weeks:wacko:
Hopefully this was out a little xx

Just have to keep plodding :coffee:
Hope ur all well x

Apple you poor thing! So annoying dropping phone in the toilet! Ahhhh!
Also baby overdue! I really hope it will come soon! Xx

Apple iv dropped my phone down the loo before now, I used to keep it in my back pocket, took my jeans down to use the loo, and plop went my phone! I was not impressed. Fingers crossed you can get it working again.

Baby keeps doing something down low, she really really hurts me, when she moves her arms about, makes me take a deep breath, and sometimes swear a little bit lol. I wish I knew what she was doing.

Apple iv dropped my phone down the loo before now, I used to keep it in my back pocket, took my jeans down to use the loo, and plop went my phone! I was not impressed. Fingers crossed you can get it working again.

Baby keeps doing something down low, she really really hurts me, when she moves her arms about, makes me take a deep breath, and sometimes swear a little bit lol. I wish I knew what she was doing.

LOL I know what you mean about babysitting down low :) honestly took my breath away too last night

Come on babies xx

Awe congratulations to the girls that had their babies! Very adorable :) And wow... lots of sections! I can empathize because I had a section too due to Olivia being breech as well. But the difference was I had time to prep myself knowing she could come at anytime and that she was breech. She's going to be 2 months old tomorrow! And she was due 3 days ago haha. She's doing great though and finally 6.6lbs! Seems small, but she was 2.14 at one point so for me, she's huge!!!! She LOVES to eat.

Doll - Elijah is very cute. How much does he weigh now?

I'm glad everyone is doing well, although I feel for the girls who are extremely uncomfortable now and just waiting for their lovely little ones to arrive!!

I gained 1lb throughout my pregnancy (Olivia was tiny and my fluids had dropped) ... and since before I had gotten pregnant with her, I've lost 33 lbs! :D

Rah i think i went a bit OTT on the waxing...i got the brazillian not really knowing what it was :wacko: i was shocked at how little they left :wacko: LOL bit late now though :blush::haha:

Im in Kent in the South East, i used to live in Cheshire when i was a kid, only for a few years though :thumbup: dunno if you know Prestbury its a small village we lived in, we moved when i was 9 so i barely remember it :haha:

Ohh i would like to lose at least 4 maybe even 5 stone once bubs is here :thumbup: maybe we could all do our diets together :thumbup: Thanks for starting the new thread now we can stick together as the lil beans grow up :flower:

Apple im keeping everything crossed for you hun, hopefully all these signs will be your body getting bubs ready for the big day so its a quick delivery :hugs: not long now hun and they will induce you if bubs doesnt arrive :thumbup::flower: bloody typical about your phone too, of all the times for it to happen :dohh: hope you manage to dry it out :thumbup:

Jenny, any more signs she is on her way out? i sometimes feel like DJ is about to fall out the bottom of my bump and then other times i cant help but wonder if he will ever engage :dohh: i just havent a clue really LOL hope he comes soon :flower:

Sm ha ha I'm not that brave just a bikini slim which to be fair is quite slim I just said as long as its even I don't care lol

Apple oh no nightmare having your phone out of use! Rice works to dry it out worth a try

Well I have been car shopping all day getting pressure but not central if that makes sense think baby has no sense of direction lol
At mw Tue really not expecting head to be engaged

LOL perhaps i was a bit TOO brave :haha: ooohh car shopping!!! What car are you after? Did you see anything you like? You never know hun, you only have 9 days to go so bubs could be here any day now :happydance:

I saw my family today and when they were saying bye they were acting like its the last time they will see/speak to me without the bubs LOL i really wish they knew something i dont :haha:

i been getting the odd tightening with belly ache but i dont think its anything promising, its probably just wind or something embarrassing :dohh::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->