April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

We just need a second car now hubby works 30 mins away was fine when it was 5 lol I'm looking at a focus coz I have only ever had fords but he's looking at anything

I'm convinced I will go over I have the 21st stuck in my head don't know why. Not getting any tightenings or anything
We had dinner at my parents and every time I moved they were jumping on me asking if I'm ok lol then I upset them all by saying I hope I don't as I will be driving myself as there are several empty wine bottles lol
Hubby then realised its 9 days away and ge should of stopped drinking weeks ago he said he would stop at 36 weeks ha ha doesn't bother me he only really drinks with Sunday dinner anyway
Oh and he thinks baby will arrive Friday

LOL tell him not to feel too bad, my hubby cant even drive! He was supposed to learn months ago so he could drive us to and from the hospital but never bothered :growlmad: so wish he had cos now we either have to rely on family or try and beg a cab firm to take me in, unless i make it to the induction date :wacko: then i will just drive myself in :wacko:

i been getting the odd tightening but i guess its more strong BH cos its not regular at all, its like one or two in a while day :dohh: also getting period pain but not all day. So annoying this waiting game isnt it :dohh: then again i keep waking up in the night for my usual pee stop and panic thinking, what if my waters go now!!!!!!!! they never do LOL :blush::haha:

When's your induction date?
This has got to be the worst part waiting

Induction is on 22nd so have 2 weeks to wait :wacko: im gonna be symptom spotting the whole time cos i really would love it to happen natural especially cos i feel like i failed at pregnancy with BP issues and i cant have a water birth like we planned :( i know its daft cos as long as he gets here safe thats all that matters but it knocked me a bit at the antenatal class when they kept on about all the wonderful things about trouble free pregnancy/birth :cry:

Morning ladies, still plodding:) 6 days over now. Having second sweep tomorrow and got to go in hospital for induction on Friday at 15.30. They said it could take a while to get to me. Annoying thing is they said they induce u on the ward and OH can only stay until 8 pm. Then he has to leave until they call him. Thing is we live 40 min drive away and my last baby arrived within an hour of waters breaking. OH said he will just wait in car park.. It's bloody joke.:growlmad:. Be glad when it's over now:wacko:. Hopefully LO will arrive before then xx:nope:

Yey!! She's finally here! Isla May Vera Cole was born at 1.21am on Sat 6th April. 7lb 11oz. All went well very strong and only 2 hr 20min labour :) Will try and post a picture of her asap xxx

Ohhh Apple im glad you have your induction date now hun :hugs: but that really does suck about hubby having to leave at 8pm i been told mine has to leave at midnight :wacko: he cant drive so will have to get a cab home :dohh: do you think you will progress that fast with an induction? I heard they can be a lot slower...but i dont know and im sure they are different for everyone.

I cant understand why they cant just leave our hubbys to stay with us :nope: maybe they could hide in the bathroom LOL :haha: im like you though hoping bubs arrives before the induction xxx

Yey!! She's finally here! Isla May Vera Cole was born at 1.21am on Sat 6th April. 7lb 11oz. All went well very strong and only 2 hr 20min labour :) Will try and post a picture of her asap xxx

Yayyy CC congratulations hunni :hugs: welcome to the world lil Isla May :flower: looking forward to pics xxx

Hey ladies, sorry didnt have time to read anything. I grabbed that link though. Paige is little fussy right now so typing fast eeek!!1 i hears farts lol. Man i just put her down at 8.30am as she was awake when i came into the livingroom im guessing her dad heard me go to loo and went back to sleep how nice eh :(...

Anyways i agree on the sticking together diet thing SM just going to pop a diet tracker on my do da thing lol

Sorry this was pretty random but this baby doesnt wait for nothing lol..

ohhh last time i see midwife today ive been told and im gutted i wanted to thank my own but i never even seen her :( boo. scar is looking better got badge taking off and looks much much bigger :) xxx

oh section oh to bad its the recovery i hate lol xxxxx

Sm I know loads of people who went naturally the day before induction prob scared themselves into labour lol
I know how you feel about failing I wanted a qster birth last time but the birth was far from it but has made me more determined this time what I do and don't want

Apple hope the sweep does its job tomorrow what are your plans straight after? I remember walking round ikea b&q and garden centres last preg ha ha will prob do the same thIs time as it worked
Our hospital was like yours for induction men out at 8 but our labour ward is being renovated and they now have an induction ward where partner can stay throughout which is lists better as your not on the post natal ward anymore

Cc congrats can't wait to see pics did you see the link to the baby thread?

Cherry thats great news your wound has healed so well :happydance: you could always send a thank you card to your midwife at the docs office with a pic of Paige? great idea about the diet ticker too :thumbup:

Rah i hope your right hun, would be nice to go natural even if i cant have the water birth i really wanted :thumbup:

Anyone have any tips to bring on labor? Also, i feel really nauseous today and have a funny taste in my mouth, really wish it was a labor sign and not the lurgie LOL

I'm bouncing on the ball for about 2 hrs each night
Started aromatherpy oils today my mw gave them to me so thought id give it a try bit stinky though lol

Ohhh i hate going on the ball LOL (note to self : must try harder) :haha::winkwink:

What oils are they hun? I might pop out and buy some too :thumbup: anything to get things started, this lil man is waaay too comfortable in there :haha:

Label says
3%
Clary sage
Jasmine
Lavender

Then the leaflet says...
Can mix with full fat milk and put in bath (or oil will just float) or rub/massage onto skin
Can be used from 38/40
I forgot last week so been having a bath in morning then rubbing it on tummy before bed on day 2 now

Think its the clary sage and jasmine the soften and help get things going
Mw said once things start jump in the bath with it as well or if things start to slow will help get it going again

Thanks hun :flower: might drag myself off the sofa to go buy some now :D better write it down LOL xxx

I probably need to refresh my page as it been sitting on Rah comment about the sage thing for about half hour to an hour lol.

SM sound lie a good idea including a photo to lol

Midwife came and went aswell and i had to re-settle paige as she was woken to be weight poor girl. my hands were cold and i had to take her clothes of after only being sleeping for an hour :| and then the cheeky monkey did something that made me laugh lol i was changing her nappy while the midwife was here lol and there was only tiny bit poo but midwife had opened it when weighting her so i though better just give her a clean one lol Paige went and pee'd :haha: as i took her nappy of she literally pee's had to pick her up quick and it was spreading across the changing mat and i grab the toilet thing i had under her along with the muslin cloth. it was a fresh cloth to...

awww i so can't wait until you ladies have had your babies lol and can shares all your nightmares with me lol.

SM i had been boucing on my ball pretty much for an hour or so a day and i know how much you hate it cause i was the same there were days when i really didnt wanna go on it so i didnt but i kicked myself for it lol. i had chicken curry that week and ate bombay mix and they werent spicey enough for me :S.. I would try the sage bath thing to heard its pretty good.

You can trying dtd but i couldnt lol the thought stirred my tummy. walking is meant to be good aswell.

Sorry i cant help you out more i cant even remember how many things i tried that week lol.

My mum is going to give me money for food as i dont get paid for another week and me and ryan are finding we have nothing to snack on lol. Ive pretty much cut down on my cereal in the morning not that im able to finish it:wacko:

Im now waiting to get a call for when the midwife will be out. I got my child tax credit form just need the child benefit one now so i can phone up the council to get this lady to help me fill it in lol i might ask her for help on the sure grant one to but i know its pretty simple..

Oh i rang up about my wage slip last week and ive still not received it so ill have to let the council aswell and try and get a bank statement of something grr. when i go into work ill just tell them ill pop in for it every month instead that way no other ass hole is receiving it... My mail guy is stupid like because 3-1 always got my e-no mail and i got the people above me mail once to :s... not good..

Im on a total rant today lol xxxx

ohhh gawd!!! Bouncing! gonna get ma ball out now!! :wacko: i picked up the oils today but totally forgot the base oil so i cant use it on bump yet ..whoops!!!

Another trip out tomorrow then!
I'm doing my big shop tomorrow so going to walk every isle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"