April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Yeah will give me an excuse to get out and about :D well my tyre popped today so i gotta go kwikfit to get a new one tomorrow too so thats at least a couple of things to keep me busy :thumbup:

good plan, are there many stairs there? I heard walking up sideways like a crab helps :haha: i have been doing it but dont seem to make any difference...yet LOL

Think I will practice the sideways stairs at home before public ha ha
I have lost all motivation today just want to stay in bed but typical I have things to do asda, mw, need to pop into work, drop a card off for sil ah well will be good for me

LOL yeah maybe a bit of crab practice is in order :haha: i must admit i just went for it in the morrisons stairwell :haha: people did look at me like i was crazy but i just dont care anymore LOL want this baby here :flower:

I know the feeling, must be the awkward sleeps LOL but it will be good for you to get out and about and hopefully help bubs drop down a bit more :D

Got my oil and tyre...now i guess its more ball time :wacko:

Morning ladies! Sounds like we all just want this baby out! I was only saying to DH this morning that I need to start walking up the stairs like a crab!
Ok so last night I had terrible period pain and bh after bh. I thought for sure it was the start of things but turns out no! I called my mum this morning and she was like 'oh yeah you can have that for a few weeks before baby comes!' Ahhhhhhh!!!
Also I needed to pee every half an hour and it was the equivalent of about a teaspoon full each time!
Also.....tmi....I stunk last night. Poor DH was nearly sick! It was embarrassing!
Ok rant over! Xxx

LOL Rooster, i think the time has come for us all to have our bubbies to cuddle now :flower: i been getting loads of BH and stronger too but nothing regular, its just enough to make me panic it could happen at any time LOL

Eugh i am so there with the pee thing too! What is that? Do you think bubs are sitting on our bladders? DJ keeps getting hiccups too, its kinda cute and my whole belly moves now LOL he is so big :D

I think baby is pressing on the bladder and the bladder is about 1/3 of the size!
Yeah my LO keeps getting hiccups too! Sometimes it gets very frustrated with them and moves around loads.
Just at my GP my getting my regular check up. I'm exhausted already! X

I didnt now the bladder was smaller??? crazy, how does that happen? i love when DJ moves about he is so big now it feels like he might burst out LOL its weird but lovely at the same time :haha: god luck at your check up hope all goes well :flower: x

Hi ladies! sorry I've been mia but you know a newborn lol. I tried reading all the previous pages and hopefully I'm all caught up =D

Earlier you were talking about breastfeeding etc. and since Elijah was at the nicu and mainly bottle fed (my breast milk though) he did latch on the hospital pretty well and stayed on for a half a feeding but when he came home he doesn't like my breast at all lol. He looks at me with this sour face when I try to give it to him, and he might latch on for a second to suck once but then he gets all upset about it. So I gotta figure out how to get him to prefer the breast.

So right now I am pumping and we are 90% bottle feeding him. He loves taking his bottles super fast, even with the slow flow nipple and then gets really gassy and spits up his food. We try to pace him but its like impossible! lol

Also about introducing him to our dogs, we just put him in his pack n play and the dogs could sniff his scent in the air but couldn't see him. We left them to get use to the new scent for a few hrs and then lifted them individually to see that there was a baby in the pack n play. That got them all excited and a little hyper and they kept circling the pack n play and eventually we put him in his rocker and they just came and sniffed his head and tried to lick him. We just paced them and now they just are very protective and careful around him, like they know he is fragile. Our cat though thinks he is a toy and everytime he moves tries to smack him! she just wants to play with him but is being a lil too rough!

I love my lil man so much, he has such beautiful big eyes that melt my heart and he is such a good baby! he has quite the amount of gas because he eats so fast that makes him cry but for a few seconds at a time. Being a mom is rough but so amazing!

CAM00459.jpg

CAM00468.jpg

CAM00480.jpg

CAM00482.jpg

I didnt now the bladder was smaller??? crazy, how does that happen? i love when DJ moves about he is so big now it feels like he might burst out LOL its weird but lovely at the same time :haha: god luck at your check up hope all goes well :flower: x

Check up was fine, quick and easy. Baby is head down but she thinks I will go early as it feels very big!
Don't think they check cervix here, nor do they do a scan to measure estimated baby weight :( nor to they do stretch and sweep :(
Think they just wait for it to happen, they induce you here when your 14 days over!! Which I hope to god I don't get too! Xx

Yes the bladder is smaller as baby is squishing it so much! My LO feels like its trying to burst out of my ribs constantly! X

Rooster thats great news bubs is head down :happydance: would be nice to go early wouldn't it :happydance: did she mean the baby or the head feels big? i dont think they check the cervix here either :wacko: frankly i wouldnt want them too, there is no need unless im in labor LOL i had extra scans cos of my BP where they give a rough weight but i have heard they can be pretty out!

Ahh ok that makes sense, everything is squished in there i guess LOL i woke up slightly on my tummy today worried the baby might be squished :( but i think he is ok, he has been trying to escape again so im guessing thats a good sign :thumbup:

Doll Elijah is super cute!! Loving his green hat too :flower: i nearly bought one similar for DJ today and seeing that pic made me wish i had it really does look adorable on him :flower:

Cant help worrying about BFing, i would love to do it but it seems like its pretty hard :wacko:

hey ladies i was peeing like that for about 2 weeks before paige came. i literally could have stay in the toilet it was pretty bad lol.

I which io could stick out bfing but she doesnt like the boob so im pumping away lol i just bought electric pump today as the manual suck lol my hand goes rather sore.. the electric one inst bad but the suck on it isnt brillant i only got 2oz early :(.. so im tempting the manual one for just now then ill try the electric again lol.. need to do it more than once a day though xxx

Cherry: I read that when pumping women should only get 1-2 oz per session per breast. Pumping doesn't really show what your milk supply is cause baby is so much more efficient in getting the milk out, and your body reacts to it differently. I am taking fenugreek to boost my supply, the first brand that I tried didn't work so I am trying a different one now.

Smanderson: in the nicu when he latched on correctly bf'n was so easy... I believe if he had him home when he was born he would totally be a bf baby. And still can be, just gotta get him custom to the boobie lol

Awww Doll those pics are adorable!!
Good luck with getting him on the breast, you can do it :-D

14 days till section day. .......14!!!

Im so excited and petrified at the same time lol

Thanks hun. i really need to keep myself going with it so i dont lose my supple. the midwives kept asking me every time i seen them how much i was getting and that i could pump more than once lol i just couldnt do it with the manual was getting me down just doing it once. With this pump i just bought you can use battiers in it to lol i thought it came with them but doesnt... really need to try and pump again lol xx

Well I found my get up and go
Asda shop went well but no crab walking just yet
Mw app was good babys head well down as she said got an app for next week she said might do a sweep then
In my notes she's written ceph 3/5 do to me that means 3/5 is free so 2/5 engaged
Is it me being hopeful ???

Breast feeding is hard but once started its fab
Will be hard getting back onto boob but keep at it and it will happen babies are lazy and bottle is easier than breast well for them anyway cherry you will find It so much easier with an electric pump
Doll your pics are so cute
Jj 14 day will fly by

Cherry Ohh noo i cant pee like this for another 2 weeks :wacko: might as well camp out in the loo haha :dohh: hope you manage to master the pump hun :thumbup: which one have you got? I heard the mandela one is good :thumbup:

Thank doll i hope you get him back on the boob soon :flower: has the hospital offered any extra support?

Jenny thats so exciting :happydance: think my induction is the day before your section (22nd) so we may have our bambinos on the same day :happydance: but i still want him early LOL

Rah im glad you found your get up and go, it gets harder every day dont it :dohh: you can always crab it when you head to bed LOL i have no idea what all the different numbers mean with the head or if its any indication how long bubs will be :wacko: too confusing :wacko: i been good and been on the ball twice today :thumbup: am getting desperate LOL this baby feels so heavy now :wacko: i think he has been growing lots this week!

I'm on the ball now entering the 2nd hr the pressure is killing me keep shouting out hubby has given up asking if I'm ok keeps telling me to sshhh ha ha
The whole toilet thing is killing me should crab it every time I go up baby will be out in no time if it works ha ha

Haha never thought of that!! At least it would make the loo breaks more useful :thumbup: wow 2 hours on the ball! I never been that good LOL no wonder your shouting out in pain :wacko:

There will be many updates from us in the next couple of weeks, babies will be popping out all over lol :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->