April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Have you sen this thread? Its sooooo funny :haha: i literally cried laughin....a few times :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/showthread.php?t=1814237&referrerid=322041

Vidal i think the PP bleeding can go on for up to 6 weeks but hopefully it has calmed down for you? I read somewhere its heavy for up to 2 weeks? xxx

Isobelle came into my room thud morning said right mummy lets get dressed we are going for a long walk this baby needs to hurry up the mw said*I'm just hoping she didn't hear the option of have sex! Don't think I can explain that one*

Today's plan jet wash the back and dig out a bush in the front walk will be tomorrow I think ha ha

Just read that thread ha ha my dog was practically sat on me at the time lol

That's a funny thread samanderson! It's So true aswell! I was on dr google at 2am last night but still no buba today :(
Rah it sounds like there is another excited one about getting baby out! That's so sweet yr daughter wanting you to walk! Although yes hopefully she ignored the sex part!
I had a very spicy curry last night, was sweating eating it! I also had pineapple.i can't walk much due to pain and im still not that desperate for sex yet ;) but baby is not having any of it! X

Vidal: mine has only now moved on to the last stage which is no more bleeding but other fun discharge yay lol so sick of wearing pads!!

Rah thats so cute Isabelle sounds adorable :flower: she must be looking forward to having a lil bro or sis :thumbup: my MW said stairs are good too :thumbup: so im now designated fetcher for anything needed from upstairs till this baby is out!! :baby::haha:

Hehe glad you liked it, i think its so funny cos its so true :rofl: Dr Google has a lot to answer for :haha::winkwink:

Rooster have you tried RLT? seems to get the contractions going :thumbup: i am so annoyed i cant take it cos it really does seem good :dohh: i agree sex is soo not appealing especially with SPD :wacko:

She's one on her own she's so grown up keeps telling me to wait patiently ha ha
Ok this crab stairs do I cross legs over or is it one at a time if that makes sense?

I had plenty of up and down stairs yesterday was going for a wee every 40 mins so hubby told me lol

Vidal im still bleeding to but mines isn't that heavy i thought it would be heavier lol. I goes from heavy to light or red to brown like its the end of your cycle :S.. But i heard you can bleed up to six weeks aswell so i know not to get my hopes up for it to stop anytime soon lol.

I finally got both forms for the child benefit and child tax credit :) apparently i keep getting told i can get workign tax credit to because im legally still employed :) so when i go into the council to fill in the forms ill ask them about it and see what they say. Cause if im entitled to it may aswell take it right.. And im still waiting for this wage slip that meant to have been sent out :S not received at all like so ill be ringing them next friday to say im poping in and is it ok if i just pick my wage slip up then as i never received my last one and i need to for the council so they can charge me currently as my rent is 152 pound a month and i pay it all myself so ill need to get that sorted out.

ooh the new pump is innsense from mothercare SM its not to bad i just which that suction was stronger lol but its ok for now. I pumped manual and got 3oz more than yesterday guess i drank more today lol will pump again soon but with electric its noisey aswell :( which i had got different one lol but this will do and it was the cheapest so i cant complain as i owe mum the money back for it.

I heard of that one you mention would have like a double pump one so i wouldnt need to switch. Next time i get pregnant that is want i intend to get lol I know its a good idea to pump along with breast feeding but from 6 weeks onwards i think it was or when breastfeeding was going pretty well. xx

Vidal im still bleeding to but mines isn't that heavy i thought it would be heavier lol. I goes from heavy to light or red to brown like its the end of your cycle :S.. But i heard you can bleed up to six weeks aswell so i know not to get my hopes up for it to stop anytime soon lol.

I finally got both forms for the child benefit and child tax credit :) apparently i keep getting told i can get workign tax credit to because im legally still employed :) so when i go into the council to fill in the forms ill ask them about it and see what they say. Cause if im entitled to it may aswell take it right.. And im still waiting for this wage slip that meant to have been sent out :S not received at all like so ill be ringing them next friday to say im poping in and is it ok if i just pick my wage slip up then as i never received my last one and i need to for the council so they can charge me currently as my rent is 152 pound a month and i pay it all myself so ill need to get that sorted out.

ooh the new pump is innsense from mothercare SM its not to bad i just which that suction was stronger lol but its ok for now. I pumped manual and got 3oz more than yesterday guess i drank more today lol will pump again soon but with electric its noisey aswell :( which i had got different one lol but this will do and it was the cheapest so i cant complain as i owe mum the money back for it.

I heard of that one you mention would have like a double pump one so i wouldnt need to switch. Next time i get pregnant that is want i intend to get lol I know its a good idea to pump along with breast feeding but from 6 weeks onwards i think it was or when breastfeeding was going pretty well. xx

I thought my post didnt go there :( because i looked on facebook then clicked back and it said error 500 and something lol i was like noooo.. haha xx

Hehe bless her heart :flower: yeah its just one step at a time sideways :thumbup: anythings worth a try :winkwink: hehe yeah i am sick of the sight of our toilet now LOL but then again it is good to keep me up and down the stairs :thumbup:

Cherry thats great your forms are through, hopefully they will process them quick so you can start getting your money through :thumbup: you rent is good isnt it :happydance: im gonna hold off on getting a electric one till i know i can BF and i was wondering about getting one second hand cos they are quite expensive...as long as its steralised it should be ok dont you think? but you think a double is worth it? I will keep an eye on netmums for a double once i know if i can BF :thumbup:

Got a stinkin headache today :dohh: and me and bubs got all sleepy at the check up :haha::blush: so they made us hang around for longer :wacko: but said we are ok it was just he is heavy and resting on my artery or something :wacko:

i would defo get a double saves time i think cause the single one you'd have to do one wait until its done before the other lol

my rent aint bad could be better i lol

I have the medula swing loved it last time I just got new bits from amazon ie bit where boob/milk touches was about £15 and got 3 bottles to pump straight into and store in fridge until needed then will use tommy tippi ones they were £10ish
Something to think about when buying 2nd hand do the bits that matter can still be new
I don't think I could double pump would feel too weird and I would move nipple slightly while pumping when milk slowed always got more out

Anyone heard from apple? Wonder if she's had baby yet or just problem getting on line

I'm do tired today I could go for a sleep right now but wouldn't sleep tonight

The bleeding was only heavy when I was in the hospital so for the first 2-3 days after that its been pretty mild (only were regular pads or pantie liners) but lasted 5 weeks for me and now I'm just having other discharge. So 6 weeks was pretty accurate for me since next tuesday it will be 6 weeks.

Elijah latched yesterday really well and fed half of his feeding on the breast! I was so happy, cause he can do it!! and was really into it too! didn't want his next feeding on the breast but you can't win them all!

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you all know that my beautiful baby boy (Tom ) was born yesterday at 02.38 after a very quick delivery nearly didn't make it to hospital..he was a healthy 9lb 7..managed on gas and air and no stitches..I will add birth story another time. I haven't slept for two days so gonna try and catch up....

He is beautiful little blondy xx

Congrats apple can't wait to hear your story and see pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"