April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Glad the shield is helping cherry shame its folding though don't know much about them if its working is there a diff type you could get?

Well I have had another few hrs of pressure where I'm so uncomfortable can't sit down need to be stood or on all 4s
Hoping this means baby is getting closer

I was on all 4s today as well rah but only cause baby seems obsessed still with my right rib and doesn't want to stop pushing at it! It also is putting pressure on my cervix! It's everywhere! Like my GP said its going to be a big baby! X

thanks hun. ill need to keep trying hopefully it getts easier if not, Not to worrying if got enough formula lol xx

Sorry to hear your both on 4's today. Hopefully not much longer for you both xxx

Baby on the move again going to be on all 4s till baby comes can see it now lol

Oh no. are you using the ball while on 4's?

Do you think its ok to bounce on the ball while bubs has hiccups??

Rah i read somewhere that when a woman is close to labor she finds any excuse (conscious or not) to get on all 4s! Here's hoping this is a good sign for you hun :hugs:

Cherry thats great your getting Paige back on the boob :thumbup: glad the shields are helping, what shield have you got? I have a set of madela ones i ordered cos someone said they are good for when the nips get sore :flower: x

Rooster how you getting on today hun? Any more aches or pains? i cant stop eating and cleaning today :wacko: wish that was a sign of labor but sadly i think im just a greedy nutter LOL :dohh:

Im not sure what their call. ive not got her probably back on yet lol she was only got for about a min. So im hoping tonight i can push it a bit more since its my night to look after her. But ill have a bottle there for her incase anyways..

Good plan hun :flower: your doing so well keep trying her :thumbup: im sure a few nights of trying will help loads :hugs: and having the bottle there will make you relax cos you will know she can feed so its a bonus if she feeds from the boob :thumbup:

I'm rolling over the top of it rocking back and to then bouncing on it

I'm on a mission to get the outside of the house sorted lol bush has been dug up (dad did that) and sorting plants out tomorrow I think
I'm eating chocolate hobnobs like they are going out of fashion lol

Hi ladies sorry been a while, just been getting used to my little fella. I've been trying to read through thread to catch up.. Looks like it's been an eventful few days. I hope the final babies arrive soon.:hugs:

Tom is doing brill, thanks for advice other day re bfeeding.. It's still really painful but I'm managing by using the sheilds over nipple, although they do keep slipping off when feeding :dohh: I'm expressing now as well as milk has arrived and he takes that we'll. I have got some ready made formula as well for if I reallystruggle..felt bad doing this at first but it works fine and he takes it okay.:thumbup:

My contractions started monday at 5 pm every 15 minutes but manageable. By 11pm they were quite bad. Hospital advised to stay at home a bit longer. I gave it half hr but had enough..As soon as I arrived at hospital at 1.30 my waters went, tom had done a pool, apparently quite thick. They strapped me to a monitor..I was six cm, but baby still are back. Pain got really bad and I went from 6 to 10 cm in minutes..midwife called for assistance..everything from then is a bit of a blur..next thing I know there were 3 midwives and 3drs.. After what seemed forever my little man was born at 2.38am. I was told after that his shoulder got stuck, I remember,here them getting other half to hold my legs back next people all around. I had gas and air but they took it off me when pushing so I could focus,, it took a minute for him to breath:cry: but then he was wide awake:thumbup::baby: andwanting booby :happydance:

He has not stopped feeding since :)

So in love with him. OH has been amazing, keeps filling up everyone we hold him. We r so blessed. Will get pics on soon I suss how. Phone still wrecked from going down loo.
Better get back to Tom xxx:hugs:

Rah i been OCD cleaning the last couple of days too and stuffing my face with chocolate and fruit and veg! random factor like a tractor as my friend would say :haha:

Apple wow sounds like things went pretty quick once the contractions got pretty strong! I have heard a few ladies saying their LO's did poopies in the waters, i guess they get fedup in there :dohh: looking forward to seeing pics and congratulations again what a great birth :hugs: x

So whose gonna be next?!?!? Im thinking Rah or Rooster :thumbup: i had some weird periody pains last night, they were quite painful, more than normal period pains and seemed to come at regular intervals but i didnt get any tightening on my bump and i fell asleep after a while when they stopped...nothing since :wacko: DOH! :dohh: then again its the 13th (unlucky for some) and my nephew and FIL birthdays today so probably a good thing it was a false alarm :haha::winkwink:

I'm betting I'm last still had no signs at all well not that I have noticed
Today's plan is to pain the fence with that protective stuff while hubby is at squash

Apple sounds like things went very quick at the end and scary glad your both ok and glad feeding is going well don't feel bad do what ever combo suits you!! Happy mummy =Happy baby

Hi girls!
Apple sounds like a quick and amazing birth story! Well done to you! And little boob monster Tom sounds like a cutie too!
Samanderson I don't feel like this baby wants to come out any more! I'm 39 weeks today! Yipeee! I just have a feeling that next sat I will still be here saying I'm 40 weeks!
I have to say its so exciting and sereal knowing that we will have our baby's soon!

Went out to a friends birthday last night. Just at her house so I could sit down, felt like a ship compared to the other girls but got lots of lovely complaints which is always nice at this stage of pregnancy x

Sm - i'd keep an eye out of the period pains your having. Never know they could be the start of whats yet to come :)

Apple - birth story was nice. little scary but all worth it right? lol Ive not tried the boob again think im use to giving her the bottle now and pumping :( lol ill kick myself for it later.

To exciting to see who'll be next lol.

I dunno Rah your nesting and getting on all 4s so could be your body gearing up for the big day :flower: did you have many signs with your DD?

Happy 39 weeks Rooster :hugs: your getting so close to due date it really could happen at any point now :happydance: keep bouncing on your ball and eating pineapple LOL but either way we will all have our puddings in the next 3 or 4 weeks at the most :happydance::cloud9: you did well getting out to your friends birthday :thumbup: i just feel like eating and cleaning and loafing on the sofa or bouncing on my ball these days :haha:

Cherry i remember you had period pains for a couple of weeks before Paige arrived, what were yours like? mine came regular last night and were more painful than normal period pains but in the place i usually get them if that makes sense? I still cant believe Paige is 2 weeks old already :o such a beauty too :flower: with the BFing you gotta do what suits you and Paige the best hun :flower: at least she is getting breast milk i dunno what difference it makes feeding from the boob but like Rah says as long as you and the bubs are happy thats all that matters :hugs: xxxx

Yeah i was getting period pains they were mild though and i was getting the in the pubic bone area where i'd normally get them to lol thats why i was confused when i total the person on the phone she said they were contractions lol i was like really i though contractions started in your back going around you bump and your bump tighest up lol.. i never got that. when i got checked at the hospital she said can you not feel you bump hard there i touch were she said and i didnt realize that everything my bump was hard that was a contraction :S i never had no pain when it tighten up before going into labor wasnt much of a difference when i went in either all my pain was in the pubic bone area just under the bump.. lol funny how much i still remember lol

OOOhhh i didnt know that was a contraction :wacko: i always thought they were your bump squeezing hard :dohh: OMG im so clueless :wacko: thanks for the info hunni :hugs: i will maybe pay a bit more attention next time :haha: i cant believe i didnt know that :dohh: my pains were just like yours but i wouldnt say in the bone but below my bump for sure and where i imagine my uterus would normally be if it wasnt gigantic and full of baby :haha::winkwink:

It's completly exhausted me samanderson! Don't think I will be going out for a good while now! I find that if I spend any time on the ball I ache down below for ages after...does any one else get that?
I get period pain at night too! It gets me excited then I wake up in the morning thinking oh!baby still in me!
Cherry I would love to be watching eastenders then to get up and my waters break! ;) each time I watch it now I think it could be a sign! ;) xx

LOL i dont blame you hun, now you can relax and spend time pottering about when you can rest as much as you need :thumbup: i get achy in my thighs the last couple of days and been on my ball quite a bit so it think thats probs what it is :thumbup: i guess maybe its the baby moving down making you achy?? Such a pain all these aches and pains but not leading anywhere :wacko: Did you see Mrs Clarks birth story, she had her LO in just over 3 hours! Lucky moo :haha:

Haha yeah i think we all wishing for our babies every time eastenders is on now :haha:

Yeah i would never have thought either SM man i would have given birth at home with even realizing hahaha lol.

Yeah that is going to be me telling paige for the rest of her life ' you let me watch eastenders before you decided you make you appearance' lol

Just thought id share this pik. Paige as had a bad day today. she's waking up every few hours and just before falling asleep she drank 4oz then hour later an oz :| not sure why she drinking so much she would normally leave some.

She's super warm to dunno if she has trapped wind or something but this is her currently crash out of my boob lol

Attachments

• 547722_10200872395309173_1781050757_n.jpg
    547722_10200872395309173_1781050757_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe