Are We The Only Ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
...who don't have our tree up yet?

It isn't because we are Scrooges or anything :lol:

My Mums birthday is the 15th December and we always put it up then as it meant year on year my brother and I knew when it was going up and we didn't go on and on and on from 1st December about it!!

When my OH and I bought out house we decided we would keep it that way so that when we have little ones they will know it goes up on Nanas birthday.

But looking up and down our road, it looks like we are the only ones that haven't done it yet!

Someone else please say they don't have theirs up yet either!!

x

Nope, we don't have ours up yet either - middle of December is when ours always goes up. You're definitely not alone hun :hugs:

I just like to leave it till much closer to Christmas to put it all up - then I'm not bored with it all by the time the big day comes around. It still feels all new and sparkly and glorious. :happydance:

No i haven't got mine up yet because i know my two are going to drive me up the wall with it!! LOl x

We still havent got ours up yet. We are getting a new TV tomorrow and will have to rearrange the furniture first. Once this is done, the tree will go up.

Nah, we haven't got ours up yet either.
I've put up a little tree in our bedroom in my parents house. We stay there for Christmas but don't usually arrive until a couple of days before hand. So every year I put up the little tree in November so it's up for when we come over =)

But our main tree isn't even bought yet

We haven't got ours up.. usually my parents make us wait until mid December, but since we're so far ahead on present wrapping and such I'm surprised we don't have our tree out yet! But we've also got basement renovations going on and there's stuff/people all over the house that aren't normally there, so I guess we're just waiting until that's finished.. and I always nag because I want to get it done lol and my mom says it will be done "before Christmas".. which at this rate feels like we're going to be putting it up on Christmas Eve!

I don't feel so bad now that we haven't got ours up yet!

I think it's a nice little tradition for us to stick to and it's nice that we aren't the only ones that are still not fully in the festive swing of things!

Enjoy it when you all do get your lovely decs up :D

x

I only just put mine up today only because i might not have time nearer to christmas, otherwise i would of waited until next weekend.

We haven't got ours up yet either...I did finally bring the tree (yes it's a fake and I LOVE it!!) and decorations out of our storage area...was going to do it tonight, but OH has to work and he's crazy about xmas (although wouldn't admit it to anyone) so I have to wait for him to put it up!! lol. Christmas morning, honestly he wakes up at 5:30....scared for when our baby is older, poor mom won't get any sleep!

I also don't have mine up.I decorate the tree on Christmas eve so I'm probably gonna be the last one on here to put it up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"