are you going on holiday this year??

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
if so where you going and when?? just a pointless nosey thread :rofl: im going on a holiday from "the sun" not sure where yet. xx

:D Yup! 4 day cruise with my best friend in June!!!! I'm so excited. It's one night in Key West, one in Cozumel, and one out to sea.

nothing fancy but we are going to butlins! And myself and OH going to London for alittle break in 2 weeks :)

i am going to the south of france for a week in June then somewhere else in september, maybe cyprus, not sure yet
x

i go to my mum and dads house in france in 3 weeks... not looking forward to the ridiculous drive!! sob sob!! xx

Were off to Majorca in July for a week, just me and OH no kids were taking them away in Sept/Oct, cant wait!

The Sun holiday too!!! Can't go wrong for £9.50
And Scotland for my grandads 70th

Yep, we are off to Crete in early May for a week and I can not bloody wait......might decide to stay there....

xxx

we're going to blackpool for the weekend in may!! Woohoo!

I havnt been on holiday since i was 11 :rofl: i dont have the time :blush:

We are going to Portugal for two weeks in June, my parents paid for them, my brother and his fiancé, my sister, my other brother, me, hubby, and three kids as its my mum's 50th, so excited, cant wait, but better sort the girls passports.

We are possibly looking at going to disney in florida for our honeymoon but nothing booked as yet. hope we do though

x

egypt for 2weeks end of june

an will probs go somewere first week of sept also x

Renting a cottage in Cornwall/Somerset- Undecided as yet but definitely going in September!

Norfolk in june :D
and went to devon in march.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->