• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Just found out 2 hours ago we're on team BLUE!! :D So excited to have a son! :D

Im due april 6th 2011, and on team blue [[= super happy. I was never supposed to b able to have kids, but im blessed with giving my bf a boy [[=

Had my gender scan today and found out we're on team...

:pink:

delighted to be having a girl after having my 2 lovely boys :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So many Blues!!! :) 3 of my friends have had boys too!!! Must be the weather! haha!

Yellow, but I'll be really, really surprised if it's a boy.

If you are not pregnant & still have time for a 2011 bump or have not yet been able to find out the sex but are due in 2011 do not vote - You will not be able to vote later on!
I don't understand this bit in the OP 's post.

Update
hi all,
Been for scan today all good news baby is fine and growing well, couldn't believe how much baby has grown since my last scan seems like ages ago and yes gell is still freezing cold, the scan was ever so detailed and baby was checked for any problems but lucky anoth all was good and baby is all healthy with no health problems what is great, Baby was playing ball (well at least for the first part) and found out if baby is boy and girl......... and guess what its a little boy :blue: was a bit of a shock when they said there's his willy but had asked to start with to find out and really wanted a boy so really really happy..
well ill leave you with my good news as im off to celebrate

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"