Argh I thought this was a Bfp!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
So I'm on CD 36 now and still no AF. I took this test 4 days ago which I was sure was the start of a BFP but since have taken 2 FRER and 3 £ shop test all massive BFN. What even is happening!? I feel sick and pregnant (this would be pregnancy number 6 so I kind of know by now.!?)IMG_0041.jpg

Looks rather positive to me! Could be your urine was more diluted?

Nope wasn't from today was a few days ago now that photo was about an hour after I took it but before it dried it was a very nice pink line, I mean I've had less postivie, positives and ended up pregnant before! I've taken 5 different tests all at different times and not even a sniff of a line on any of them apart from the first one (pictured!) I'm absolutely baffled! And on knicker watch like mad but AF is no where to be seen!

Wow that 1st tests looks positive to me! Have you been using the same tests or different brands?

That looks Positive! Maybe your pee was more diluted the second time. Good luck :)

AF came today, this must have been the most convincing evap iv'e ever seen!

:( for the evap but I just did a little smile seeing you in here <3

Good luck chicky x

:( for the evap but I just did a little smile seeing you in here <3

Good luck chicky x

oooooh there you are! :kiss:

it's the only place to come when you cant stop thinking about a baby isn't it!? :happydance:

So excited for you, loved your news the other day <3 good luck for that BFP soon x

aw im sorry its sucks doesnt it? i had the same thing happen to me at the beginning of jan! again like you i have had lots of pregnancies so when i seen a think pink line i was sure i was pregnant but every other test was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->