arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

I am doing the same thing! Figured we would just see what happens .... that did not last at all. I am POAS like every other day!

After POAS today for O - and taking HPT for absolutely NO reason whatsoever - anyway, at some point the tests became "vulgar" to me BFN or no O or O but undefined lines etc etc.. I now use the more harsh term for POAS where the P is not "pee" but "Pissed" so I "pissed on a stick" and it made me mad.. :)

I'm actually mad at the sticks.. :(

I get mad at the sticks too :haha: for not showing me the :bfp: that i want to come up lol

Well this is my first cycle off the pill, had +opk for 3 days but no other confirms i actually ovulated, So if i go by cycles when on pill there 28 CD. But before the pill they were 30-32 CD. So im either due AF today/tomorrow or Saturday/Sunday :shrug:

Not taken test today...(yet) I purposelessly went to toilet and not poas this morn as i know fmu is best so now its gone i dont want to waste a test when its not as likely to pick it up with :bfn: yesterday..

Good job Jess!! FX for you!!
Today's update: BFN (of course) but still no AF. Cd 32 (of 34ish day cycles). Staying hopeful!

POAS this morning and got a :bfn: It's hard to tell at this point if I'm out because while my luteal cycle is normally 11 days there is no indication that :witch: is on her way. FF says she is due on the 21st so I will hold out hope and keep testing. Temp went from 97.80 to 97.60 this morning but it did that two days ago and went back up so tomorrow's temp will be very revealing. Still hopeful. Good luck everyone!

Things are looking good for you Buttercup! FX for you!
AF cramps seem to be gone, now just twinges in left and right pelvis. Hope that's a good sign. Breasts maybe a little full? But certainly not tender or sensitive.
I hope all these BFNs are just teasing us!

Another crazy POAS addict here. Although I was really proud of myself last month. Only used 2!!! Woo! Lol then :witch: showed up. Oh well.
So I am now in my TWW and already going crazy. I'm 3-5 dpo. I thought I felt what could've been Ov on Thursday but I don't chart/temp/etc. so I don't really know. I go by midway in what my cycle length will prob be lol AF due 6/30. :wacko:
Only day of the week I will test is Sunday cuz it's the only day I will have time to tell hubby the way I want to! Ill prob test this Sunday even tho the farthest ill be is like 8-10dpo if I'm counting right, so a sure BFN. :shrug:
Anyway, I'm already dying to POAS! Even tho it's WAAAAAYYYY too early haha. I have made a firm decision to only use FMU cuz it's the strongest and I totally get "line eye" haha
So every morning I pee without POAS I've made it one more day without wasting a test! Talk about money saving! Lol
but it's tough cuz I bought like 10 in one shot cuz I found them cheap online :dohh: so they are sitting in that bathroom drawer calling my name!

Things are looking good for you Buttercup! FX for you!
AF cramps seem to be gone, now just twinges in left and right pelvis. Hope that's a good sign. Breasts maybe a little full? But certainly not tender or sensitive.
I hope all these BFNs are just teasing us!

Those sound just like my symptoms as of this morning! Still no sign of AF. I have a good feeling for both of us! Fingers crossed and lots of :dust:

Keep me posted.

Im completly the same...got all these bliddy symptoms all of which i have to google despite already googling them for the last three cycles lol. Swore i would not symptom spot then spend most of my day analyzing every little twinge...poas psychosis indeed!!!

I'm trying so hard not to obsess and symptom spot but I'm not being very successful. Making matters worse, I am off for the next two months so I have a LOT of time on my hands with which to obsess and POAS.

i think it is impossible not to obsess lol :) least we can obsess on here together, everyone i know is sick to death of me saying it might be this month..!

i think it is impossible not to obsess lol :) least we can obsess on here together, everyone i know is sick to death of me saying it might be this month..!

But it might be!! :haha:

I know all I can do is wait.... and try not to make DH insane but it's difficult. I just went to the loo and had creamy/ewcm and you would think someone had given me flowers and a sonnet by the way I awwww'd. I'm officially insane. I'm sure glad I have you ladies to share it with.

pml i done the same thing this morning :D :D my oh thinks iv gone insane im sure of it :D

Haha Carlyjane, we feel your pain!!
Update: mild twinges, no cramps, no AF; Buttercup do you think we'll be lucky this month??

Update: mild twinges, no cramps, no AF; Buttercup do you think we'll be lucky this month??

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I really feel like this is different. My temps are different, I've had twinges and just a spot of brown on the tissue, and now a little creamy/snotty (sorry, TMI) cm. Also, this probably doesn't mean anything but I have wanted to eat nothing but poached eggs on rice for two days. I hate eggs and they generally make me nauseous but I've really been craving that. Weird.

Keep me posted, AnnaBurg! I have a very good feeling about this.

:dust:

possible bad news :/ iv now got low down period like cramps :/ no sign of witch yet but i think she is on her way

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I really feel like this is different. My temps are different, I've had twinges and just a spot of brown on the tissue, and now a little creamy/snotty (sorry, TMI) cm. Also, this probably doesn't mean anything but I have wanted to eat nothing but poached eggs on rice for two days. I hate eggs and they generally make me nauseous but I've really been craving that. Weird.

Keep me posted, AnnaBurg! I have a very good feeling about this.

:dust:

I too today & resterday had like snotty CM, kinda like phlegm? I hope its a good sign!! ::

possible bad news :/ iv now got low down period like cramps :/ no sign of witch yet but i think she is on her way
Dont be out yet, When i had my son i had period pains, thought AF was coming, took a test but i was infact pregnant! x

trying really hard to stay positive, cramps have got stronger, they bliddy hurt! thanks for the cheer up though :)

Jess, not to be gross but was your opaque, kind of yellowish-white? Mine was a tony bit rubbery but I am always dehydrated so that happens. Sorry, eww.

Jess, not to be gross but was your opaque, kind of yellowish-white? Mine was a tony bit rubbery but I am always dehydrated so that happens. Sorry, eww.

TMI****
Yeah it was like when you cough snotty phlegm sorry is not nice lol. And like a pale yellowish whitey. not clear and it seemed stretchy. I dont usually check cm, it was there when wiped..

Yay Jess and Buttercup! Feeling good about this month!!! Hope we'll all get our BFPs!!!

@carlyjane
@buttercup78
@AnneBurg

when are you ladies due AF? how many DPO?

Good luck, im 12 DPO. Have not tested today but will tomorrow. FF said AF was due 19th but now changed to 21st. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->