arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

Hey Buttercup- I love how positive you are- you're absolutely awesome! I really hope next month's your bfp month!!

CarlyJane: gotta give that line eye some rest! Maybe tomorrows your lucky day! Good luck girl!
My update: no more AF cramps, no AF. Breasts not tender. Some liquidy cm. that's about it!

I hope we all get some good news tomorrow I'm going to need it to stay positive in this tww so somebody has to bring me a bfp tomorrow!!!

Wannanewbaby: I know what you mean! Here's hoping!!

Thanks! My husband helps A LOT. He tells me that each time we don't conceive we are just one month closer to the month we do conceive. He's very good at talking me down off the ledge so to speak.

Also, while my ticker says it's been a year, it's really only been since October. It took us a while to figure out when I was really ovulating and there have been a few months were out just wasn't possible to :sex: Like visits to my in-laws. They have louvred doors in all the bedrooms, enough said. My doctors have also been great and that helps. They just keep telling me to quit my job. :wacko:

It also helps that I'm currently 34 and all three of my sisters had babies at 38 (one first baby and two last baby)It takes some of the pressure off.

I can't wait to see what this next cycle brings! Keep me posted on your status too!

:dust:

My mom was 38 when she gave birth to me, and I think I'm pretty great (haha) so we 30's ladies are like fine wines- just getting more awesome with age!

My mom was 38 when she gave birth to me, and I think I'm pretty great (haha) so we 30's ladies are like fine wines- just getting more awesome with age!

I agree! My niece (my oldest sister's oldest daughter) just had a baby at 38...and then a lil' surprise 10 months later at 39. I was sure I would have kids by 32. Little did I know I wouldn't even meet and marry my husband until then.

hey guys :) Good mews still no period-bad news i was not brave enough to test lol :O doesnt help that i woke up at five and needed the loo! if she stays away all day today i will defo test tomoz because il actually be late :)

I feel crazy cause I'm obsessed with buying pregnancy test. I have cheap strips, 2 frer, 2 dollar test,3clear blue digitals,a clearblue plus and a rite aid digital and I always want to buy more. There's a whole drawer in h bathroom dedicated to my opks and pregnancy test

Good luck to you all strong women.i got a faint positive on Wednesday so am testing again tomorrow(Friday).will see if I can get a true positive.but have been feeling odd so much.am soo sleepy.i want to sleep anywhere and everywhere.cant keep my eyes open!!my Boobs are Not sore but they have burning sensation on the nipples..I feel exhausted around my joints.will see what happens tomorrow.will update with apicture!!

Carly idk how your waiting to test you have alot more strength then me lol gl when you do test!!

Jess don't feel bad I would buy them like that but df won't let me

Lutz I can't wait till you test by the sounds of your symptoms I'm sure you will get strong bfp!!

Afm I'm 12 dpo 2 days from af and bbs finally got sore on edges today and all day yesterday I was absent minded and out of it still no bloat like I usually have b4 af and cm is still minimal which is strange I swear I feel preg but my test says no another bfn for me this am not looking to good for me

Congratulations lutz! What wonderful news! So happy for you Lady!
Carlyjane- I'll be testing tomorrow too! If AF stays away that is!
Weird soreness in pelvis but otherwise nada. Breasts fuller but that could just be due to AF on her way. I certainly don't "feel pregnant" but if I am I will be so grateful.
Buttercup- life never happens the way we think huh? But I certainly am glad for the maturity I have now (except on this forum lol!) gained by waiting compared to a few years ago. I feel ready to show this baby the wonder that is our world and help them do something positive in it.

*waves the keep the witch away banners*
iv got lots of pressure on my stomach, really sleepy, sore bbs and just woke up from some of the most random dreams iv ever had :) i keep telling myself its prob i ant a baby so badly that im subconsciously seeing signs that are not there...

AnneBurg, I know, right? However hard it is for me sometimes, you just have to go where life leads you. I hadn't I would still be dating a guy who treated me "okay" and never really wanted children (but would come right out and say it) instead of being swept off my feet by my prince of a husband.

Life is pretty awesome when you go with it.

Carlyjane, I am so excited for you. Keep updating us, lady.

My cycles have been so crazy lately because of stress that I'm not sure. They cycle was 39 days and I o'd on cd27 but who knows about next month. FF has me down to ovulate July 7-9th but I won't be back in town until the 12th so I would actually welcome late O this time around. I'm feeling oddly relieved about this month. come on July cycle!

Also, my husband applied for a job at the University of Kansas and if things progress positively, we might be packing the Conestoga so not having this be our month is looking better every minute.

ahh ok, mine used to be 30-34 but this was 28!

il be tracking/charting my temp this time. Received my thermometer today so missed CD1,2 but sure will be ok!

I kinda know what you mean by in a way its good wasnt the month for us. We've a hot tub party next weekend so i wouldnt of been able to go in which lot of Q would be asked as i never not go in lol.
I hope its before cycle that falls in Sept though otherwise will be extremely close to my son, dont wish 2 birthday that close lol!

Girls I keep going in bathroom looking at my test ad I swear there is like a shadow it's way out of time frame and I'm probably just having line eye but I really feel this is my month I know for a fact as of today I am def peeing more i really hope when I wake up sat no af and I get a bfp

i had a scary moment where i had a really nasty fierce cramp and was convinced the witch had come! i dont think im gonna sleep tonight for watching out for her lol.
really hope its your bfp wannanewbaby!

aww good luck you two!! Il try keep the :witch: with me!

Good luck to you all strong women.i got a faint positive on Wednesday so am testing again tomorrow(Friday).will see if I can get a true positive.but have been feeling odd so much.am soo sleepy.i want to sleep anywhere and everywhere.cant keep my eyes open!!my Boobs are Not sore but they have burning sensation on the nipples..I feel exhausted around my joints.will see what happens tomorrow.will update with apicture!!

Congratulations lutz! :hugs:

and i now have veiny boobs to add to the list of possible symptoms lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->