arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

I buy the Wondfo multi packs (100 opk and 20 hot) from amazon.com and they are so inexpensive that I could test every day and DH wouldn't mind....which isn't always a good thing :wacko: when you're a POASA.

On a side note, I've been having really weird dreams---not about pregnancy. Also, not to over share but my "lady garden" seems puff or swollen and my lower abdomen feels kind of tender and bruised on the inside. Normally, when :witch: is set to arrive I feel like my insides are about to fall out. This is different.

Still having the occasional twinge but it's on both sides now. No more cramps but that will likely change if I check my cm later. Oh, and I don't have the heart palpitations that normally signal AF is on the way.

Another thing, for whatever reason (hormones) I get about 12 little course hairs the show up around my chin. I am constantly plucking them bit in the last week I've only seen two. Possible sign or have I just finally plucked the hell out of them?

Im out ladies, AF showed this afternoon as FF predicted...

Sorry Jess I tested today at 11 dpo cause of my lack of af symptoms and got the whitest bfn ever!!

Oh no! Sorry Jess! FX that July is your month girl! AF type cramps started up for me again so I may be joining you soon!

Wannanewbaby: that's SO funny I also called my test yesterday the whitest bfn ever too!

Sorry Jess I tested today at 11 dpo cause of my lack of af symptoms and got the whitest bfn ever!!

im sorry jess :( better luck next month! ((hugs))

Oh no! Sorry Jess! FX that July is your month girl! AF type cramps started up for me again so I may be joining you soon!

Thanks everyone :hugs:

TBH im not 'that' disappointed, It was my first proper cycle off the pill, we did BD in my fertile week and did OPK but whos to say i did ovulate?
Ordered more OPK/HPT & BBT thermometer, I really hope to receive tomorrow so can start charting!!

Good luck for you all though!! xx

Well, AF arrived. It's just pink on the tissue at this point, but she's here.

Oddly enough, I'm not super heartbroken. I feel grateful that at least I know I am ovulating and this month I have learned a lot more about my cycle.

Also, if I'm going to spend two weeks alone with my mother-in-law, I'm gonna need some wine. I love her but.......

im sorry hun, better luck next cycle....have a glass or three of wine for me please! :)

Well, AF arrived. It's just pink on the tissue at this point, but she's here.

Oddly enough, I'm not super heartbroken. I feel grateful that at least I know I am ovulating and this month I have learned a lot more about my cycle.

Also, if I'm going to spend two weeks alone with my mother-in-law, I'm gonna need some wine. I love her but.......

looks like were very close again!! How long are your cycles usually? i too have a bbq/hot tub party next weekend so atleast i can actually go in & have a drink...

good luck rest of you ladies
:dust:

My cycles have been so crazy lately because of stress that I'm not sure. They cycle was 39 days and I o'd on cd27 but who knows about next month. FF has me down to ovulate July 7-9th but I won't be back in town until the 12th so I would actually welcome late O this time around. I'm feeling oddly relieved about this month. come on July cycle!

Also, my husband applied for a job at the University of Kansas and if things progress positively, we might be packing the Conestoga so not having this be our month is looking better every minute.

:dust:

Girls I keep going in bathroom looking at my test ad I swear there is like a shadow it's way out of time frame and I'm probably just having line eye but I really feel this is my month I know for a fact as of today I am def peeing more i really hope when I wake up sat no af and I get a bfp

i had a scary moment where i had a really nasty fierce cramp and was convinced the witch had come! i dont think im gonna sleep tonight for watching out for her lol.
really hope its your bfp wannanewbaby!

FX for you wannanewbaby!

Just keep thinking preggo thoughts, Carlyjane.

i am-staying up til midnight to ward her away lol-silly i know but it cant hurt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->